[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to be handsome? I mean, none of you would know,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 26
What is it like to be handsome? I mean, none of you would know, but it would be amazing.
>>
Unless you have the personality to match it's not all that special.
It actually makes me feel worse about my self since I still managed to be a total failure.
I occasionally get a little ego boost when I look in the mirror but it's extremely short-lived. I always remember that I still hate myself despite what I look like then I start hating myself even more for allowing myself to be shallow even if only for that brief instance.
I fucking hate my brain.
>>
>>29949493
>Hurr durr personality

fuck off.
>>
>>29949493
This, pretty much. It doesn't matter how attractive you are, if you still sperg out when it comes down to it. A large part of attraction comes from personality, so if you act like an autist, even if you're handsome, you lose.

>>29949393
I've been considered a 7-8 (out of 10) so I think I can answer. It's not too fun, honestly. Sure girls at this juncture will ask you out, and will give you a shot no matter what, but it just leads to bigger disappointment from them when they realize you're not that cool.

The worst feeling though is being the ugliest of the three brothers. Whenever I go out at a social event with my two bros, I get asked to hook them up. That always bugs the fuck out of me.
>>
>>29949547
I didn't say it's all about personality but personality is a huge part of it.
Humans are shallow creatures, I know. Personality alone won't get you everything you ever wanted but as long as you're not completely and utterly hideous it'll take you further than being good looking and a sperg-lord.
>>
>>29949393
about 1/3 of girls walking by themselves at my college look down and smile when they walk past me. Girls also stare at me a lot when they think I'm not looking. It's a pretty good ego boost.
>>
>>29949493
>>29949553
this
people in this board usually think that because you're handsome grills will like you no matter what, but it only helps initially. Once you start speaking and they realize you're a total autist they drop you at the spot
>>
>>29949623
> personality is a huge part of it

fuck off
>>
>>29949742
I'm living proof that this is true.

You can fuck off.
>>
>>29949767
>I'm living proof that this is true.

fuck of
>>
File: 1468248332246.jpg (44 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1468248332246.jpg
44 KB, 550x535
How to know if you are handsome while being a manlet? I'm talking face-handsome/proportions-handsome not the overall package who is obviously affected by height.
>>
>>29949857
Boy o boy u sure can write a rebuttal uheaheuaheuaehuhuaueahueuhaheuuauheauehuauheahueuhahkekuaehuauhehuahueahuehuaeuuahehuahueuauheauheauhehuaehuauhehauehuahehauehuahe
>>
>>29949393
I used to be ugly (from the moment I cared what I looked like until about 10th grade) but I wasn't naturally ugly. I started grooming myself a lot and brushing my teeth more and got rid of my bowlcut, transforming from a low 5/10 to an 8/10. And I actually noticed a difference right away. People treated me with more respect, especially girls. I noticed a lot more people holding open doors for me, saying "hi" politely as I walked by them, and just being nicer in general.

My personality didn't change at all, personality has nothing to do with it. Looks are everything.

>>29949493
You're retarded :^)
>>
>>29949939
Yes they treat you nicer but they didn't date you did they?
People treat me well too, but when it comes to anything intimate or serious the spaghetti comes a flyin out.
>You're retarded :^)
I know. Didn't I already say that?
>>
>>29949703
You are implying social skills can't be practiced.
>>
>>29949898
You know it easily enough. It's easier on the average to look good when you're shorter. You will overhear the occasional comment of someone being you're handsome.

t. handsome manlet
>>
>>29949393
Once I was good looking. Bitches started conversations with me. Was great.
>>
>>29949898
Look in the mirror.
Think back to past experiences that could give you a clue.
Has anyone other than your mum or a friend told you that you're good looking?
>>
There have been a couple of times in my life where some fortunate conditions made me feel handsome and confident for a while. Best feeling in the world. The lack of stress and anxiety and the sense that you're being liked and admired is the quintessence of happiness.
>>
>>29949898
Install Tinder. Then you'll know by how many matches you get.
>>
File: 1468108050099.png (15 KB, 345x322) Image search: [Google]
1468108050099.png
15 KB, 345x322
>>29950087
>look in the mirror
it's weird but there's times when I do it and I see a "handsome" lad, to the point of spending like 10 minutes looking at myself, other times I'm kinda disappointed by my looks

also, I'm afraid my judgement on my looks might be more based on a male appreciation of aesthetics rather than what women think as "handsome"

maybe it's part of my culture(Europoor), I've had some of my mom's friends directly compliment my looks, but what I've generally noticed is that people in general always treated me well despite not having an alpha personality, and women, while not being seemingly interested in me, don't seem to be put off either
maybe I'm just average
>>
I have a friend who is definitely close to the perfect male aesthetic. I am utterly baffled that he has had no female attention in years, and has only bedded one in his 24 years of life.
>>
>>29950289
Besides his obvious attraction, his family is also well off. And he himself has great prospects.
>>
>>29950289
It definitely does happen. I'm quite good-looking, also social, and in general a fun guy to be around and with lots of friends. And I managed to remain a virgin at 26, despite having quite a few girls crush on me.

I guess it's because I never really bothered to try. I was always waiting for "The One". The day I realized what an idiot I had been and said fuck this, I started getting laid.
>>
My ex used to tell me I'm handsome all the time. She said I look like an actor or a model. She was a qt, too, and I thought that was the only reason she was into me.

Now she's going out with a dude that's a 4 at best, so I don't know what to think. I mean, she probably tells him how "handsome" he is. Makes me sick.
>>
>>29949934
>guys i'm really handsome, it's just that i don't have a good personality.

fuck off
>>
>>29950284
I get those "feeling handsome in front of the mirror" moments too. It's basically the lighting and the mirror itself that does the trick though. Mirror in my parents room makes me feel like a Chad. Mirrors in changing rooms just fuck my shit up.
>>
File: easy_street.jpg (98 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
easy_street.jpg
98 KB, 425x282
>>29949393
Makes life so much easier.

Girls especially are a lot more friendly to me than they are to the average person.

Also on nights out when I'm bored at least I get the ego boosts of girls and straight guys telling me how beautiful/pretty I am.

I also don't have to worry about dancing when going to a club cos I usually just have to stand there and smile.

Also in terms of non sexual things it helps. For example when looking for a flat share I usually leave a good first impression because of the way I look.

There really are no drawbacks I can think of. It's not like girls "use me" because they usually want something more if I sleep with them more than once.
>>
>>29950431
It's because there's something fundamentally wrong with me, I know that it's my personality that holds me back, I wish I had the small measure of comfort you have in thinking, "oh boohoo why is everyone so shallow it's only because I'm ugly that I don't get girls". Yes, personality does matter.
Let me guess, you think you have a super great personality and no one appreciates your greatness, it's purely looks that hold you back and waa waa why wasn't I born good looking. I've got news for you kiddo, you seem like a fucking dropkick.
Plus, I know I'm handsome. Some dickhead on 4chan who just says 'fuck off' all the time isn't going to erase a lifetime of memory.
>>
>>29949493
Go on tinder and arrange hook ups, you barely have to speak to them at all
>>
>>29950538
The people who use tinder annoy the fuck out of me, if my heart's not in something I don't do it and I'm not into hooking up with randoms.
Unfortunately I actually have to like the girl in order to do anything, I'm a sensitive fag.
>>
>>29950528
No, i have a pretty shit personality, but it would be greatly more tolerable if i had chad genetics.

Genetics is the biggest determinant in almost all aspects of life, there's nothing you can do to change that.
>>
>>29950585

That's a big handicap, just try it
>>
>>29950597
>No, i have a pretty shit personality
and there you go. Looks aren't everything. I never said that they didn't matter, only that they aren't everything.

So there's only one thing left to say

fuck off[/spoiler[
:^)
>>
>>29949393
>always getting attention
>people never leave you alone
>thirsty women fighting tooth and nail for your validation
>constantly have to deal with jealous chads
>have to do the most to make sure you stay beautiful
Nah family I'm fine being average
>>
>>29950625
I don't really care that much about hooking up. I'm not one of the people on here that constantly b'awws about no gf.
Sure having a gf would be nice but the fact that I'm a virgin isn't the end of the world to me like it is to some people on here. I'm not in a hurry to lose my V-card asap. I'm a little apathetic about it at this point desu.

Plus, Our lord and savior Jesus Christ would not approve kek
>>
>>29950647
you little fucker, did you even read my post?
>>
>>29949393
>What is it like to be handsome? I mean, none of you would know, but it would be amazing.
Like playing a character in arcanum with high beauty. Everyone you meet instantly has a high disposition toward you.
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>29950844
Yes, is there a problem officer?
>>
>>29949553
I know that feel ugliest of three brothers and I am the eldest one. Their female friends think I am gross.
>>
>>29950992
>ugliest of three brothers and I am the eldest one.
Same here desu. Same genetics, just bad luck.
>>
>>29950932
There'a a threshold of how much a potential partner is willing to tolerate your personality in relation to your genes, obviously, the better your genes the higher the threshold, if you have such a shit personality that your genes are unable to make of for your shit personality then you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>29951059
make up for*

oregino
>>
File: Best Pic Ever..jpg (97 KB, 605x454) Image search: [Google]
Best Pic Ever..jpg
97 KB, 605x454
>>29951059
>if you have such a shit personality that your genes are unable to make of for your shit personality then you should probably just kill yourself.
I'll keep that in mind desu
But my point still stands, looks aren't everything
>>
>>29951152
>looks aren't everything
No-one has claimed that you dumb fuck. Your reasoning is like going to a starving child and saying "bro food is not everything" since you can die from other causes than starvation. Now fuck off.
>>
>>29949393
Every girl I've ever talked to has fallen in love with me. I guess you could say I know how girls feel about their orbiters.
>>
File: 1442947111073.jpg (142 KB, 527x475) Image search: [Google]
1442947111073.jpg
142 KB, 527x475
>>29949393
I don't think I'm that good looking--in fact, I'm kinda disgusted by my appearance, as all robots must be--but many people have told me I am very handsome. Several have even told me I could be a model since I'm also tall.

With that said, I also know what it's like to be unattractive since I spent most of my teen years either underweight (as a ritalin fueled skelly) or overweight (as a sickeningly pale teenage neckbeard who seldom exercised). So I feel kinda lucky to have insight as to what it is like to both be attractive and unattractive. Most people seem to spend their entire lives in one mode but I've been both. This post will focus on the differences between the two rather than give a simple overview of what it's like being attractive.

What It's Like Being Unattractive
This is r9k, so you should already know. But the CliffsNotes are this: people aren't really that unkind to you if you're unattractive. No, really, they aren't. It's just that you're kind of invisible. You're somehow there but you're not really there. People just don't see you as a star player in the game of life. It's not just attention from the opposite sex, either. You're never the student that gets all the attention from your teachers, never the employee who gets commended for doing the exact same work as everyone else. You go to school or work, you do what you're supposed to do and people don't really talk to you that much or even make eye contact. It's not that they're shunning you, per se; they just don't think of you that much, the way you don't think that much about other unattractive people if you're being honest with yourself. They just fade into the background. You're not drawn to them (think of what _attractive_ literally means).

(continued...)

1/2
>>
File: chipshandon.png (86 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
chipshandon.png
86 KB, 283x283
>>29951180
Your first post was hurr durr personality, implying that personality wasn't a factor.

fuck off (I like this little fuck off thing we have going on here, wanna get together bby cakes? ;)
>>
>>29949393
being handsome only helps if you're also otherwise normal, you go out and do normal things, have normal social circles, a normal job, etc.

if you're a schizoid piece of shit who only leaves the house once a year and has no friends, it doesn't do anything for you.
>>
>>29951260
handsome schizoid piece of shit here
just use a dating site famm
>>
File: 1466709807849.jpg (258 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1466709807849.jpg
258 KB, 1200x800
>>29951250
2/4 (yeah, I intended to make this 2/2 but then I typed 4400 characters)

What It's Like Being Attractive
In my senior year of high school, I grew two inches, lost 15 lb of fat and gained about 12 lb of muscle from working out. I got some new clothes, started grooming properly and switched to a shorter haircut without really thinking about any of it all that much. It wasn't intended to be a makeover, it was just an organic series of events that came together such that they resulted in an improved appearance. Suddenly, without intending it or even fully realizing it, I had made myself attractive.

I noticed attention from girls right away and wasn't initially sure what to make of it. It took me a long time to realize they were flirting with me. This led to a flooring realization--girls are actually really fucking awkward! Even the hot girls who you think are so sure of themselves, they spill their spaghetti around a cute guy like you wouldn't believe. At one point I bumped into the counter at a restaurant and knocked off what looked like an egg timer, apparently breaking. The cute blonde girl behind the counter started apologizing to me! Why was she apologizing? I was the klutz who knocked it over. It's like she was signalling submission--you're a hot guy, the world should have to move around you, not the other way around.

I noticed girls started touching me a lot more. Just lightly touching my shoulder in the middle of conversations (which they would start; I'm still autistic around girls to this day). And if I was out somewhere, girls started orbiting me (though I didn't know enough to call it that at the time). Before, it was like I could set myself on fire and no one would notice. After becoming attractive, it was like wherever I was, whatever I was doing,it seemed like I was the center of attention for reasons I couldn't fathom.
>>
3/4
Another thing: I had never, in my entire life, ever had a stranger smile at me before. I didn't know what to make of it when it started happening. What is going on? Do I have something caught in my teeth? Is my fly open? Are they laughing at me? Eventually, I realized they were being--gasp--friendly! Random strangers on the sidewalk would smile at me as I walked by as though they recognized an old friend. I started feeling like the protagonist of the Radiohead song Creep: What the hell am I doing here? / I don't belong here.

I don't think you need me to tell you feminists are fucking morons. But I'll drive home that point by mentioning that if I was walking alone down the sidewalk on a Friday or Saturday night, I'd hear catcalls from drunken, horny young women driving past. Sometimes I'd get catcalled in the middle of the day if I walked past a group of girls. On one occasion, while walking across a bridge and passing a group of teenage girls, the most attractive girl grabbed my ass as I walked past. I turned my head to look at her and she looked back and smiled. She looked a lot like Kendall Jenner--tall, pretty, thin and with dark hair. Basically a model. I thought to myself "Man, women are pigs too. They just don't get called out on it." Then I realized "Hey, that was actually kinda cool. A hot chick just grabbed my ass."

I could go on with other stories about the everyday experiences of a hot guy but I don't want to bore anyone with the details.
>>
File: 41099ecB75L.jpg (22 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
41099ecB75L.jpg
22 KB, 400x278
4/4
Of course, despite the attention from women, I was still a total robot and didn't lose my virginity until 21.

This has been kind of a long ramble but to summarize what it's like to be attractive, it's like you're suddenly visible. Strangers talk to you more. People ask you to join them in their group photograph. Other men treat you better. People hold the door open for you. You get invited to parties and other events. And although I'm not a scumbag, I'm told you can get away with a lot more lying and conning due to the Halo effect; we perceive attractive people as being more honest and intelligent. I have no doubt I got hired at several jobs (by straight male employers) over more qualified candidate due to my looks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect#Role_of_attractiveness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEho_4ejkNw

So yeah, life is definitely better if you're attractive. The downside is you're still a fucking robot in normie's skin. And I have a lot of stories about that as well.
>>
>>29951298
>I noticed girls started touching me a lot more.
I notice this shit too. I went to a bar one time and got hit on by this college chick who very obviously rubbed her breasts against the back of my arm before talking to me like 5 minutes later. Just one time at a bar, and this is what happens.
>>
>>29951255
>implying that personality wasn't a factor.
No, I never implied personality wasn't a factor, but that it means jack-shit if you are not attractive. The latter is the requirement. If you are ugly, a woman is not even going to be interested in getting to know your personality.
>>
>>29951255
that wasn't him, it was me.

Now i understand why i feel a deep hatred when i see your posts, you're a normie newfag.
>>
>>29951460
I saw a study that showed otherwise.
Confident ugly guys get girls, unconfident ugly guys don't
Confident attractive guys get girls, attractive ugly guys are kind of in the middle.
cbf to to find it but you get the picture.
>>
>>29951516
>attractive ugly guys
>>
>>29951482
> i feel a deep hatred when i see your posts
You cannot hate that which hates itself
> you're a normie newfag
Eh, I'd probably class myself as a cyborg but when I did that robot test pic that goes around here I was nearly in wizard territory.
I've been here around 2-3 years, I'll let you be the judge of whether or not that makes me a newfag.
>>
File: don-draper-shrug.jpg (66 KB, 848x477) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-shrug.jpg
66 KB, 848x477
>>29951560
Obvious typo is obvious, it's 6 am and I haven't slept
>>
>>29951290
all I get are hundreds of passive-aggressive "likes" and "meet mes" from girls hoping I'll message them first, but I'm too schizoid to put any effort into it.
>>
>>29951563
>I've been here around 2-3 years, I'll let you be the judge of whether or not that makes me a newfag.
sure does
get the fuck out
>>
File: tommy-wiseau.jpg (26 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
tommy-wiseau.jpg
26 KB, 720x404
>>29951594
kek, make me
>>
File: IMG_20160708_021550.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_021550.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4160
Me irl
But I'm autism incarnate
Doesn't matter what you look like if you're socially retard
>>
>>29951633
How many months HRT?
>>
>>29951633
your hair is pretty spergy, but the chad facial aesthetics are there.
>>
>>29951633
>grooms self
>works out
>perfect skin
>fingers aren't covered in cheeto dust
>knows how to posture and gaze for maximum effect
>autistic
when will chads stop pretending they can be one of us
>>
>>29951746
>implying all robots are obese cheetolards who never bathe
>>
>>29951633
get out of here CHAD!!! robots only, and fuck your dubs too! I can't even tell if you have autism or not, you are just a normie. REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: _20160708_013756.jpg (118 KB, 892x1582) Image search: [Google]
_20160708_013756.jpg
118 KB, 892x1582
>>29951746
I don't work out tho
I shave like once a week, I use no hair products or facial creams
I'm literally just leaning against the wall

Also chek my rapist face
>>
>>29951842
I think I recognize you from your shitposts on /fa/
>>
>>29951897
Interdasting
Tell me more
>>
>>29951633
You've had sex tho, right?
>>
File: 1465718718202.jpg (147 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
1465718718202.jpg
147 KB, 500x730
>>29951897
Do your experiences match mine? Those being >>29951298
>>29951323
>>29951349
>>
>implying Cavill isn't a robot
He used to be literally a NEET playing video games at home before he got to play Superman. He's still a fat autist on the inside.
>>
>>29951912
I meant to respond to >>29951912 with >>29952085, obv
>>
>>29950079
>it's easier to look good when you're shorter

Lol, manlet delusion is real
>>
>>29951152
Define a good personality
>>
File: henry-cavill-19.jpg (171 KB, 695x1024) Image search: [Google]
henry-cavill-19.jpg
171 KB, 695x1024
Imagine having Cavill for a friend
>>
>>29952242
Well, it's mostly subjective.
It's kind of like asking someone to define a good song, sure a lot of people will agree that a song is good but then there are others who disagree.
Then there are some that most people will say it's shit but then a small minority would say it's good. It really just depends on who you ask, if you want to know what type of personality girls like just go on normiebook or whatever or ask some random girl on the street shit idk. I'm way too tired to give a decent coherent response to this but basically

tl:dr it's subjective but there are some qualities a vast majority of people would agree are good and bad. I think you can figure those out for yourself.
>>
>>29949493
Are you literally me?

Holy shit...I usually look myself in the mirror for hours thinking.."Holy shit i'm so cute, I'm literally perfect", many people have told me the same so it's only my impression. And then I think "then if I really handsome how is it possible to be such a piece of worthless shit"...
I usually get compliments when I walking on the street and that makes me a little more confident momentarily but at the end of the day nothing of that matters a single shit.
I'm 19yo and KV, I hate myself and my life is nothing but suffering and depression. Fuck me, why is this world so fucking unfair?.
>>
>>29949393

retards do what they say because they presume you're not retarded too
>>
File: 5651_674474615391_5975660_n.jpg (38 KB, 434x326) Image search: [Google]
5651_674474615391_5975660_n.jpg
38 KB, 434x326
>>29949393
I was attractive in my 20s. I was definitely in the top 20% of men. There were times I fucked 4 girls in a day, there were several models I fucked, etc. 109 women total so far, 65 of them in a 2-year period in between the time I got fit and the time I got depressed and fat again.

I was handsome for 2 years and it was amazing/ pussy just opened up a lot easier. Getting women to smile at me, touch me, fuck me... it was like spending all my life trying to jump to where I was going and then suddenly learning about walking. SO much easier.

Here's a pic of me in my prime.
>>
>>29951633
There's no way you can't get laid. Your face should land you sex with hot girls and a well paying job. Gtfo.
>>
>>29952467
Welcome to the world of narcissism friendo.
It's fucking fantastic, aye?

Here's my personally selected unofficial anthem for us:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

>I'm also 19. So yes, maybe you are me.
>>
>>29952555
Actually basically any Nirvana song is narcissism expressed through song, that's my interpretation at least.
>>
>>29952506
bladerunner wtf did u murder ur gf?
>>
>>29952467
I used to do this all the time when I was around 18, now when I look in the mirror I feel like shit. I really really want to be handsome and I fool myself into thinking I am, but I'm at best average.
>>
>>29952506
Do you think an average guy that gets fit can get into that top 20%?
>>
>>29952668
>>29952506
He looks pretty average desu, so yeah, why the hell not
>>
File: 1426817253147.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1426817253147.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>29951633
was it fun at high school musical
Faggot
>>
>>29949393
I was handsome in middle school and high school if that counts. I had a different girlfriend every year, girls coming up to me telling me they liked me or thought I was cute. all races too, white, black, hispanic, even asians.

and then something happened, I am still not sure, i think it when i grew my hair our but after high school women are just repulsed by me now. no one comes up to me at the bar, women laugh at my face.

why did it have to end up like this.
>>
>>29951633
Hi Frank
>>
>>29953389
Hi anon. How are you today?

Enjoying the stream of shitposts?
>>
>>29953488
What are you doing here Frank?
>>
>>29953578
The same as you, I'd imagine. Just kind of soaking it all in. And occasionally spamming the board with impromptu spurts of narcissism.

By the way, who is this?
>>
>>29949393
It really is overrated buy none of you will believe me. Yes, girls are more interested in you. Yes, it's easier to get dates, but unless you can actually entertain a girl it's pretty useless outside of hookups, which I want to part of.
>>
>>29953602
Rik
>>
>>29951633

This guy is a neo nazi trying to start a war between /r9k/ and /pol/. He's insulting us. I doxxed him after shitposting on /fa/ and he is a member of the White Knights of the Southern Brotherhood
>>
>>29953764
Rikkepik opgeflikkert.

Frankieboy stay sexy
>>
File: oh shit waddup.png (179 KB, 308x323) Image search: [Google]
oh shit waddup.png
179 KB, 308x323
>>29953899
oh shit waddup stephan
>>
>>29951842
Frank, Stop shitposting.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x1136
>>29949393
Am I handsome ??? :O
>>
File: image.jpg (459 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
459 KB, 1280x960
>>29953930
You wot m8?

Am I anywhere close to handsome, fellow robots?
>>
>>29953963
Stephan, you hot m8
>>
>>29953963
muh dick

originallo
>>
>>29953945
Hi Terence can i suq??
>>
I know because of a ransom. Hahaha.
>>
>>29953999
Ok ;) bby
>>
>>29951633
what is the White Knights of Southern Brotherhood doing here?

Also am I handsome
>>
>>29954019
Holy shit, those traps
>>
>>29954019
Yes david
>>
>>29954019
David, you are a big guy.
>>
Even when I'm emptying trash cans and sweeping cigarette butts, girls smile at me and say hi.
>>
>>29949939
>My personality didn't change at all, personality has nothing to do with it. Looks are everything.
No, sir, that didn't happen because you magically turned into an 8/10. It happened because you started to look like a respectable human being. I'm an obese man in my twenties, and I noticed the exact same effect the moment I started showering and wearing suits (and no, not the walmart kind, I work in an office for a living).
>>
>>29954019
If I take my hand off of my penis, will you die?
>>
File: jbcb.jpg (101 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
jbcb.jpg
101 KB, 960x960
>"Just have confidence brah!"
>>
>>29952410
Hmmm... at least you didn't insult me
>>
>>29949393
Looks don't matter if you're autistic.
>>
>/r9k/ in most threads
It's all about genetics man! Good looks guarantee you a wonderful life that develop you charisma. Roasties only care about looks and money anyway.

>this thread
It's all about charisma! Looks get you nowhere.

Make your god damn mind.
>>
>>29954019
>>29953896
Nice meme bros
>>
File: 1298913550_rosario-290.jpg (50 KB, 480x505) Image search: [Google]
1298913550_rosario-290.jpg
50 KB, 480x505
>>29951410
Yes, I've thought about that a lot lately and I'm starting to think it's part of what Chris from GoodLookingLoser calls screening game.

Girls touch us--and not necessarily always in an overtly sexual manner--to see how we're going to respond to it. If we smile or flirt back, they know they're "in." If we react poorly by freezing up, they may or may not move on to the next guy. Women are kinda good at figuring this stuff out instinctively. Robots would never do any of that acting on instinct.

I've frozen up more than once when a girl I actually liked and found attractive started touching me. Fuck. Feels bad being a robot.
>>
>>29954429
Why aren't you shitposting on /fit/ right now?
>>
File: lex.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lex.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
>>29949393
Being handsome is only one part of the trifecta that makes one a Chad--I'm talking about the HEIGHT, the FACE and the FRAME. And I of all people should fucking know.

Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck, this is the height, lads. See our current Mr. Olympia Phil Heath for a prime example. Or how about BASED gains lord Lex Fitness with his aesthetic perfection? Pic related.

Anyone taller than me is a lanklet who will never fill out their frame properly. Poor muscle insertions--too much bone, not enough meat. You'll never have the swole 3d photoshop look without pinning tons and tons of gear. Even with steroids, you'll probably never catch up to natty genetic specimens like Lex Fitness.

Turbo manlets below me will never have a shot at banging the hot women that the mighty manlets pull on the daily. Women love tall men, even if you're "only" 5'8.5 that's still well above average compared to the height of women who aren't ladyboys. As long as you're taller than the women you bang, you're good to go. Hell, with lifts I'm even taller than the 5'10 models I bang.
>>
>>29950510
This is a flat out lie made by a sperg

>>29949493
This is a genuine post made by someone who understands the problems of being a shit human being
>>
>>29957037
Fuck you. You have no idea what you're talking you ugly neckbearded white nigger
>>
>>29956867
>with lifts I'm even taller
lol
>>
>>29956867
just got home from an especially shitty day working as a cuckstomer service rep

as i look at that picture, all i'm wondering is if he's a decent person, or a fucking asshole, when he calls customer service. i think i finally understand, on a gut level, what people mean when they say americans are obsessed with image.
>>
>>29949393
I'm pretty sure the average guy could just magnify the stuff that only sometimes happens for him, into always happening for him, in order to imagine being handsome.
Also what we notice already happens around attractive guys.

>cashiers and waitresses are extra friendly
>compliments
>people taking your side in arguments
>ugly guys being insecure around you
>ugly guys wanting to fight you
>all your jokes are extra funny
>people subconsciously paying more attention to you
>hella easy puss
>>
>>29951250
>sickeningly pale teenage neckbeard who seldom exercised
99% of r9k's high school experience in a nutshell
>>
>>29949393
Turns out if you lose weight your face bones pop out and you start having features that aren't just bloaty fat round face.

Try it.
>>
Aging sucks
True love is harder to find because everyone wants to fuck you
I still make my ugly enemies feel bad when I can though
>>
>>29958382
that didnt answer the question at all

you must be a woman
>>
Hot men are pretty friendly on average

Hot women are batshit insane
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.