[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that women don't actually love you, they only love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1451257573246.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1451257573246.png
166 KB, 499x499
Reminder that women don't actually love you, they only love what you can provide for them

You're a cuck if you even think about treating them any differently than socks
>>
Reminder that you cynical fuck are incapable of ever loving anyone.
>>
>>29946058
But I have a foot / sock fetish.
>>
>>29946058
explain this scenario OP;

i knew a guy. he was pretty charming by modern standards and had a lot going for him. he was a successful musician.

after a while his gf suggested to quit doing stuff in the real world and just go around hitchhiking together.

this is 100% a true story, as hard as it may be to believe. this woman (really a girl, she was about 20) literally quit this easy free life to go be homeless with this dude. surely that was actual love. oh and guess what, that girl was REALLY fucking intelligent in terms of IQ. she got the highest grades in school, had many talents, and was pretty fucking beautiful, and i'm not talking whore-level, i'm talking an actually fucking beautiful girl.
>>
>>29947015
>he was a successful musician

I don't want to agree with the cynicism of OP's post, but you didn't refute his post - you pretty much just gave anecdotal evidence for it. If the guy was poor and jobless the anecdote would have been a refutation.
>>
I can see truth in this post desu
>>
>>29946058
Daily reminder that men can't truly love; that men's love is entirely narcissistic.

Read Weininger's 'Sex and Character', the anti-feminist Bible.
>>
>>29946058
If they only keep me around because I provide them with good sex, it's alright by me
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.