[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW I posted emo quotes and song lyrics on Facebook for three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: In the rain.gif (1019 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
In the rain.gif
1019 KB, 500x281
>TFW I posted emo quotes and song lyrics on Facebook for three years because I was super depressed and wanted/needed attention.

Damn, no wonder none of my "friends" wanted to hang out or talk with me. Oh well, fuck them.
>>
Cool blog bro, super angsty and emo.
>>
>>29944616
Nah, I just realized most of my friends were more normie than I thought, at least compared to me. Most of them were into partying and drinking, I didn't even like alcohol and a lot of them were in relationships/fucking each other.

It's kind of sad when weebs and gamers are still more normie than you, guess I belong here. None of them were even that attractive but they all were charismatic and had out-going personalities, obviously nobody wants to hang out with someone who is depressed.
>>
File: 118694.jpg (599 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
118694.jpg
599 KB, 2560x1600
>>29944545
Anon if you are depressed you need to help yourself, it's nobodys job to just come to you and be your "saviour".

Depending on which country you live in there are free Hotlines with people to talk to,
You could also go to Therapy (depending on if it's free and if not, if you have enough money)
And then there is website called 7cup, where you can chat with people who will listen (or rather read) to your problems.

OR you could just directly PM one of your friends and tell them that you need somebody to talk to,
if you just post edgy shit nobody will take it seriously,
it's like when you need somebody to call the police or whatever in an emergency,
when you just scream "SOMEBODY call the cops" nobody will react,
but if you point and someone and say: "YOU call the cops" or "can YOU call the cops please" they are more likely to do it.

Nobody "belongs" here, 4chan is not a place and not everyone here is a "Robot".
You belong where you want to belong, Humans are good at adapting themselves.
>>
Your friends kind of sound like faggots.
If one of my friends were seriously acting like a bitch or a buzzkill I'd have a talk with them about it.
>>
>>29944974
Thanks Mr. Normie
>>
>>29945062
Hope I didn't interrupt your selfpity-party.
Keep telling yourself that you are a special little robot, I'm not judging.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.