[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw taking driving lessons I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1468487960139.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1468487960139.png
17 KB, 882x758
>mfw taking driving lessons

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS I'M SO SCARED AND NERVOUS I'M GONNA CRY, I CAN'T DRIVE FOR SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>29943747
I know your pain anon, but if you've actually taken lessons you're doing better than me. I'll stick to walking.
>>
I once fucked up a left turn and my instructor went on and on about how I almost killed him

Never drove after that
>>
>>29943747
Try to relax and don't overthink this. Just concentrate.

I used to struggle too because I'm a very theoretical person who needs a lot to practice for every activity. Nothing comes natural to me but eventually I mastered that driving stuff. It's important that your teacher can explain stuff properly to you, if that's not the case look for someone else. My teacher couldn't speak the language of our country properly. Half of the time I didn't know what he wanted form me. I should have insisted on getting somebody else. It would have helped a lot.
>>
That reminds me how my teacher was a fucking asshole, who used to literally scream around in the car and make a fuss. I only went to one lesson, never again. I'd rather walk.
>>
My first time in the car with a 2 chads and an instructor I had a panic attack, crying and everything, it was really fucking bad. It took several tries and years of practice for me to become comfortable driving. I still sometimes get anxious in heavy traffic but I'm a pretty confident driver now- I don't even care about the highway anymore. The more you practice OP the easier it gets. Protip: practice all your parking moves a gorillion times before you take your test. I have spacial perception issues and parking is difficult but everything was second-nature by the time I took the test because I practiced so much.
>>
>>29943747
Even as one of the worst drivers in my circle of friends and horrible problems at the start I really enjoy driving,
You just have to bear through it,
I'm glad I learned driving before I went full robot.
>>
File: 1413116530072.jpg (6 KB, 168x211) Image search: [Google]
1413116530072.jpg
6 KB, 168x211
yeah it sucks, but you will be improving and getting better overall. Eventually passing my 3rd driving test after over a year of lessons was a massive relief, honestly more than getting my exam results.
I feel your pain anon but you need to decide - pull out now and don't look back or just keep going, as I said you will be improving perhaps slowly and pass that test, just think of all the retards that you see when you're driving - they all had to pass at one point.
It feels harder than it is, best of luck
>>
Failed 4 times before I passed. I just got anxious being in the car with a stranger who was watching me, and made simple brainfart mistakes. I had to practice driving (with my mom) almost every day.
>>
>>29944034
I could've written this same post, I swear I kept failing for the stupidest reasons and no one would give me ANY slack. Didn't have anyone else so I wound up driving my mom everywhere for a year and practicing parking every week before I passed. Years later I don't even give a crap anymore except if I'm in downtown traffic or something
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.