[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You most post in this thread if you read this book.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
You most post in this thread if you read this book.
>>
Among the worst books I have ever read.

>back when I was 23
>living on my own. Had a place and a car
>Realized I need to fuck some bitches.
>Attempting to alpha or at least normie.
>Read this book.

It went like this

>Balding but, rich guy.
>Meets other rich guy.
>They alpha up and bang club sluts.
>Bang lots of sluts. Go on stupid misadventures to keep getting laid.
>Main guy falls for this chick.
>Wants to be legit with her
>Misunderstanding happens.
>Things look bad.
>No its okay.
>Dude leaves "the game"
>Gets with girl in the end.
>Moral of the story is
"jus b urself."

Among the worst books I have ever read.

"you don't gotta be rich and drive a fancy car with some affiliation to celebrities and media to get laid"

t.rich dude who works for the media.
>>
>>29942037
Haven't read it, but I've always gotten the vibe that it is a lot like Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

Which is to say, a book that is a step-by-step instruction guide on how to manipulate people's emotions into doing what you want them to do.
>>
>>29942129
Thats how it was advertised as mockingly, but it reads more like an autobiography
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.