[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had an idea. Tell me what you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Okay, so you know how there are people who come to communities like ours-- ie. largely not neurotypical, dissatisfied with the world, not particularly socially adept or acceptable, "creepy", in other words women don't like it-- sometimes in an organized fashion (as in they got to bring friends) to start shit?

Call them "sociopaths", whatever, but I'm thinking of a very specific type: intelligent (but evil), weirdly aggressive, super dominant and confrontational, incredibly moralistic/moralfaggy when it hurts their target but they've usually done evil shit that nobody knows about/that got buried, angry but too dommy to ever admit it so they repackage their rage as "laughing at" whatever's got them pissed off, tries to turn everything into a joke, super into "troll culture"/ED shit, possibly former leejunfag, etc.

I hope this is enough to show you what I mean.
>>
What I'm thinking is, the police don't care about people like us (and would probably side with the sociopaths anyway), there's no legal protocol for inter-site clique warfare, and people like that are too slippery to let themselves get busted anyway.

So, what if there was a "thing" that worked to protect and defend us? Like, the vampires go to make sport of some /r9k/ auties, then wake up the next day to find that their Slack or Discord or whatever raid channel has been terminated for an unspecified ToS violation, someone has called their job and informed them that they employ a shitler, their ebin raid imageboard has been suspended with no backup, etc. etc.

The ur-example of this kind of benevolent retribution would be Peter Thiel bankrolling lawfare against Gawker and forcing Denton to sell, but I'm thinking of a smaller operation, targeting groups that know enough to avoid shitting on billionaires. The obvious criticism is that this "group" might be coopted by sociopaths itself and become just another lynch mob of shitters and moralfriends, but I think that if they kept in mind what a high-influence sadistic personality disorder sufferer looks like, they'd be able to flush them before they became a problem.
>>
>>29941806
Look mate, i'm braindead to understand all that shit can you make a tl:dr version and explain what the fuck you want?
>>
>>29942382
I don't want anything. I'm asking you all if you think that a group of people who sabotaged the efforts of internet abusers (I want to say predators, but that has a different connotation) is a good idea. Sort of a "stick up for spergs who aren't coordinated enough to stick up for themselves" kind of thing.
>>
>>29942423
*sabotage not sabotaged

Also, there's the whole "but then they'll come down on us harder" problem.

I don't think it is, though, because arrangements like that are usually run by a handful of superpredator forum queens, and once you make them give up, the rank-and-file won't be able to maintain any kind of momentum.
>>
A nice theory but how do you implement it?
>>
go outside m8
>>
>>29942573
Oh, you can't do anything about the sociopaths outside. Those ones have guns and are allowed to kill you.
>>
File: normie.jpg (92 KB, 850x315) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
92 KB, 850x315
>>29942573
>Go outside!, Get some fresh air!
>Take a jog!, Exercise!
>It'll make you feel better!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.