[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else trying to learn how to lucid dream here? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 346x346
Anyone else trying to learn how to lucid dream here?

I'm probably doinggit wrong, but when I get to a certain level of tired I can close my eyes and the line between reality and dream sorta blurs. I'll believe I'm in reality right up to a certain point, then I half wake up again.

I've tried to have sex a few times but more often than not my brain takes me on it's own little tangent.
>>
>>29937634
Mite be cool.

I'd learn to lucid dream to induce nightmares and scare myself shitless tho.

Just dreaming about nice shit would be boring.
>>
File: cool-10.jpg (66 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
cool-10.jpg
66 KB, 500x494
>>29937634
The key to it is strong thought b4 the dream. Thinking about something hard before going to sleep will keep your mind active, now all you have to do is keep your mind on trying to lucid dream, much like when you have to wake up early in the morning so by telling yourself you have to get up early you actually end up waking up earlier because of your own sub conscience influence. But once you're in you don't wanna be to conscience of it because that's how you end up waking up. And it's very hard to go back twice in one night.

But be warned I've had some situations where I've been paralyzed in my Dream and though I'm fully conscience I can't escape no matter what, and in the dream world Time goes by alot slower in the Dream world, my longest time there felt like a half a week literally. Sometimes you'll create new memories that you are convinced happened but actually never existed in the dream world. I've even convinced myself a few times that the dream was real life and went to sleep within my Dream, just to become totally mindfucked upon awakening for real.

It's not that scary though, an experienced Lucid Dreamer (Been doing this shit since 6, I eventually stopped around 12, but I can still do it) You can tell the dream state from real life, because you have that fuzzy feeling in your head akin to when you're groggy while sleeping. Also Things are very off most of the times. Like little details such as People's behavior, as well as yours don't align with their personality. I often find myself saying or doing shit that I normally wouldn't do, like being edgy or tripping on myself in my sleep, As well as people being complete assholes or being nicer than usual. It's typically your projections of the people, in which they act x4. I've even woken up mad as hell at a person IRL that is normally very kind and friendly because of the dream events.

One last thing the Lucid Dream world is Incredibly Detailed and you can see every detail of say a wall or floor.
>>
I'm pretty sure lucid dreaming takes preparation and shit.

But when in that half asleep half awake phase it pisses me off, im horribly incompetent and can't do anything. I'm basically retarded in my dreams.
>>
>>29937997
Dude I don't think you've ever experienced sleep paralysis but that shit is fucking scarring
>tfw can't scream out for help
>tfw can't breathe
>tfw the shadow men are swiftly approaching

>>29938004
I've done it a couple of times, but it's never fully intentional.
I go to have a nap after a long day, and suddenly I'm at a beach, with a couple cute Mexican girls showing me their tits and vag and giggling. I hate waking up from dreams like that.

>>29938033
>half asleep half awake
That's when I try and take advantage of it desu. I've still got some vestige of consciousness left, so I attempt to think about what I want to dream about (say...cute mexican girls) and put myself into a partially plausible situation.
>>
File: 1453076518731.jpg (48 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1453076518731.jpg
48 KB, 500x404
>>29938004
>>29937634
Also they're extremely overrated because you typically don't have 100% control, you have about 55% - 70% (rarely do you ever have more, and if you do you'll just become too aware and wakeup ) that declines over time because if your mind is too conscientious you'll accidentally force wake up. So you'll be in situations like you can fly, and then you go to show someone and then you can only half fly, and then they won't be amazed for real because of dream logic.

Or you'll get a fine grill qt 3.14 to fuck, so you kiss her for 10 minutes and right before you get into her skirt the dream takes over and she's a trap or your cousin and beg's you to accept her or some shit like that.

I don't know why your mind works like that, just like when you're about to die in a dream you just wake up or end up surviving.

Here's a fun example from the other night of exactly what I'm talking about, when lucid dreaming pisses me off
>I ask a really cute grill out in the mall
>the mall is cyber punk vibes with red steam walls and JcPennies and Dairy Queen etc.
>she says yes, meet me back here in an hour
>I say ok
>I walk around looking for clothes
>really cool vibes I've created "I'll probably Illustrate it when I awake" I think to myself
>time to go back to the food court to see her
>I start walking but the corridors seem to lead me in different directions
>I somehow end up on the top floor
>go back down and the hall ways are really long, with more shops
>I run down there
>somehow exit the mall and now am outside
>I call parental guardian who for some reason is my Sunday school teacher to come get me
>she says later, go to this location to wait until then
>I walk down the street for no reason to a house
>the house has a notice on it saying she went to the market
>go all the way back to the mall
>parental guardian asks if I made it to the location
>i said no just an old house
>she tells me that was the location
>mfw wat
See how you slowly loose control over it
>>
>>29937634
there used to be something u could buy online and you'd lucid dream from it.

forget what it was but gus from roosterteeth would talk about it all the fucking time with his farcry 3 dreams
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.