[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else ever almost got a gf/bf keyword almost >had almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1468437621971.png (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1468437621971.png
28 KB, 400x400
who else ever almost got a gf/bf
keyword almost
>had almost got a gf about twice now
>doesn't matter if I got her or not, I don't know how to maintain a meaningful relationship
>and I hate responsibility
>>
girl I really like seems to really like me too but im too scared to ask her out. I hate myself I can't do this simple shit.

Honestly, my forehead is a great place for a bullet.
>>
>>29933627
>get asked out by a girl
>we have a nice time, lots of positive signs on her part like initiating contact and laughing at everything I say
>we have shitloads in common
>after date, try contacting her
>constant excuses why she couldn't talk
>so I leave her alone
>radio silence since then

kill me senpai. I was so sure this was gonna work. like, really really sure.
>>
>>29933682
how long have you two known each other?
>>
>>29933799
we've been working together since October. She matched with me on tinder a few days ago but I think I've already waited too long for that. She is awkward too so it's really hard to tell what she's feeling, and we don't see each other all that often at work.

Also I'm a giant pussy...
>>
>>29933937
ask her out for pizza or something
by the way do you know her well?
>>
>>29933627

>be gay
>other faggot wants to hang out with me
>kiss for the first time
>he texts me the next day and says he is not interested

Apparently I'm extremely autistic and undesirable in private company.
>>
>>29934201
I don't really know her well at all. There's no friendship on the line here I'm just afraid of getting my ass denied and then having that make me feel like a retard everyday I come in to work and see her.
>>
There was a girl in college in chemistry. We wound up working together after she realized most of the class was incompetent, and we really hit it off. She had a lot of little adorable quirks and seemed legit pretty innocent all in all. We actually had a date planned after the semester was over since we were drowned in work during, but she got accepted into the nursing program early and didn't need the Chem credits anymore. She dropped 2 weeks before the semester ended, went to a different college, and I never saw her again.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.