[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who shit name here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: pepe tired.png (86 KB, 248x235) Image search: [Google]
pepe tired.png
86 KB, 248x235
>tfw Oswald

>tfw father loved 16th century English literature
>tfw mother was a poet and librarian

JUST
>>
That's a cool name.
>>
My last name is fucking horrible. There's like 15 people in America who have it if I'm counting right, and we all live within five minutes of each other.

Nobody can fucking pronounce it (it's about as German as you could possibly get) and it's embarrassing as shit. I've actually mulled over legally changing it.

Thankfully I'm never going to procreate, and the only one who has the ability to pass down the curse at this point is a faggot Chad younger cousin. Hopefully he only has girls so it can finally rest in peace.

Smiths and Johnsons should be required to check their privilege on a daily basis.
>>
>>24572916
Thanks

Muted for 2 seconds qefgwegweg
>>
>oswald
>shit

Mate, that's a fucking amazing name. Read some fucking Anglo-saxon history
>>
>>24572979
>tfw in the rare German surname club too
>tfw did the research and less than 400 people in the world have it

Except I'm not a faggot and I have some pride for my race and heritage.
>>
>puerto rican male
>huge guy
>named buffy

Ill never be accepted with this name
>>
How douchey is my name?

Chance
>>
>>24573416
The rapper?
>>
>>24572866
lol I was playing splatoon earlier today and there was an "osvaldo" online, my first thought was "what a shitty name"
>>
>named Ilya
>in the USA
>everyone thinks it's a girl's name
I've gotten over it, though.
>>
Just post here,
>>24570624
>>
>>24573396
>being proud of something you haven't accomplished yourself

Nice brainwash, bro
>>
>>24573507
That's just the Slavic version of Elijah , pretty dumb how people equate any name that ends with the letter a as a grill name.I mean , even the English version Elijah ends with an a (yeah I know that there's an h at the end but nobody pronounces it cuz it's not supposed to be pronounced) and noone assumes that it's a grills name
>>
>>24573507
Sounds obviously slavic, but maybe that's because i'm european.
>>
who /Richard/ here?

>tfw dick jokes
>>
File: jhr-5-234-mosley.jpg (55 KB, 415x553) Image search: [Google]
jhr-5-234-mosley.jpg
55 KB, 415x553
>>24572866
Mosley? Is that you?
>>
My last name literally means "pile of rocks"

eh
>>
If you had friends you could turn it into Ozzy, which is a cool as fuck name. Also, be grateful your parents are intelligent.
>>
File: ilia.jpg (219 KB, 1453x823) Image search: [Google]
ilia.jpg
219 KB, 1453x823
>>24573507
most original comment
>>
>>24572866
coulda been chad
"just call me ozzy guys"
GTFO
>>
>>24573416
NA NA NA NA
IGH
>>
>>24573507
You russian?
>>
>>24573659
Don't tell me you're romanian.
>>
>last name is cash
>hurr are you related to johnny cash
>hurr are you rich
>hurr are you a rapper
FUCK YOU
>>
>>24573817
What kind of idiots do you hang out with?
>>
>>24573770
Yep. Moved here when I was little.
>>
>>24573841
You'd be surprised how stupid the average person is. Like 4/5 people I meet do this shit to me and they all think they're hilarious.
>>
>>24573771
Nope, Canuck. All family from England I believe
>>24573875
It's a pretty badass name
>>
>>24573928
I don't think it's particularly badass, but I don't hate it like I did as a teen.
>>
>>24573982
It is pronounced eel-ya or ell-ya?
>>
>philosophy teacher at my old highschool
>recently had a kid
>named him Arie or something after Aristotle
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x584
>tfw Rolex
>tfw sister and mom both named Isis
>>
>>24574025
In English, neither; ILL-ya. In Russian, Eel-YA.
>>
>>24574113
Fuck thats even cooler than the other two.
>>
Rodrigo here.

Yes i am in the process of building wall
>>
If you makes you better, people these days are naming their kids things like Laquan and Hayden.
>>
Tfw my name is Oliver

JUST
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.