[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I do feel bad for you wagekeks. You'll never know what it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I do feel bad for you wagekeks. You'll never know what it's like to be a manager.

I get to take as many (paid) smoke breaks as I want, can take as long a lunch break as I want. Can come in late and leave early and it doesn't affect my pay. I just fired a guy too today for coming in late.

My assistant supervises all the people on the floor under my control (about 12 total) while I get to sit in my office browsing the internet. I work less than half as much as you do and get paid more than twice as much. How does that make you feel? I'm also way younger than anyone else that I manage and I can see the resentment in their eyes.

Yeah, get mad. As long as you do your job I don't care. My job is to show up and make it look like I'm doing work and taking responsibility.

Any other managers on here or are you all wagekeks and NEETs?
>>
I didn't know they had managers for sitting alone in your room on 4chan
>>
>>24572725
Your job sounds like it pays like shit.
>>
I do feel bad for you salarykeks. You'll never know what it's like to be a contractor.

I get to work from home and finish a contract as quickly or slowly as I dictate in the contract. I can go on vacation for a month and it doesn't affect my pay.

My assistant collects all the data necessary for my job while I get to shitpost from the comfort of my bed. I work less than half as much as you do and get paid several times more. How does that make you feel? I'm also younger than anyone else I work on contracts with and I can hear the resentment in their voices.

Yeah, get mad. As long as you don't talk to me I don't care. My job is to do everything that you can't, and get paid more for it.

Any other contractors on here or are you all salarykeks and wagekeks?
>>
>>24572773
I do get paid kinda shit, only $60k, but for a 24 y/o with a humanities degree I can't complain
>>
>>24572725

Actually I'd bargain to say that being a wagekek greatly increases your chances of being a manager/contractor, whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>24572725
I actually work so I know all of this is bullshit.
Nice fantasy though, you're probably upsetting a few neets/students
>>
>>24573051
>12 people
>assistant
>60k
Dude how are you expecting us to believe this shit
>>
>>24573272
I work for a small company. My assistant makes $15/hr and the other 11 ppl all make around $10/hr. What's so hard to believe?
>>
>>24573611
Makes sense. Pay doesn't sound too bad for the circumstances.
>>
>>24573272
I don't get what's unbelievable here. $60k isn't that much, but it's about right for someone who only manages 12 people.
>>
>>24573051
>24572773
>I do get paid kinda shit, only $60k, but for a 24 y/o with a humanities degree I can't complain

I don't know where you work, but the fact that there are reports below you on the "floor" makes it sound like some kind of big box store or warehouse operation. So, no, this isn't really that impressive. This is probably all fun and games now because you're 24, but you aren't a manager for some fortune 500 company making 6 figures, so quit your fucking bragging. You're going to cap out below $100 and realize whatever you are managing is ultimately going to dead end for you.
>>
>>24573807
I think it's simply relative. Middle managers at big corporations that manage teams of engineers or finance or marketing people would make six figures easily. But a small company makes sense for that kind of pay.
>>
File: ebin.png (336 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
336 KB, 500x500
>>24573051
>make thread bragging
>dude that sucks
>well I can't complain
>>
>>24573879
And how much do you make?
>>
>>24574646
Don't let him get you down. I was making that much at your age and now I'm in a position to make ~$200 7 years later.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.