[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A friendly reminder: If you hate this man, you are everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: kanye-west.jpg (67 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west.jpg
67 KB, 1200x799
A friendly reminder:
If you hate this man, you are everything wrong with society.
>>
Why exactly is that the case?
>>
>>24571457
>the only celebrity willing to speak against evil media
>the only celebrity willing to acknowledge jewish dominance
>the only celebrity willing to acknowledge his own greatness and not force himself to be humble
>the only honest and real celebrity lefr
He's a man that every man should aspire to be like. If your opinion of him is "he's a le douchebag gay fish nignog", you're everything wrong with the world today.
>>
>>24571640
when did kanye speak out against jewish dominance?
>>
>>24571799
>"Man, let me tell you something about George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money. People want to say Obama can't make these moves or he's not executing. That's because he ain't got those connections. Black people don't have the same level of connections as Jewish people...We ain't Jewish. We don't got family that got money like that."
Not necessarily speaking out against but at least acknowledging.
>>
>>24571384
i love him as clown though
over 9000% kek
>>
>>24571384

I don't believe that one man should have all this power.
>>
>>24571384
the normie infestation on r9k is getting really out of hand
>>
His music is very good.
>>
>>24571384
I don't hate kanye, I actually like his music, but he is VERY stupid. Just watch his interviews
>>
>>24571384
>A friendly reminder: this man is everything wrong with society.
>>
>>24572048
Disliking Kanye West is literally the most normie thing you can do.
>>
>>24572065
>Just watch his interviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrMRF68kSRc
This is what I'd call the exact opposite of stupid.
>>
>>24571640
> against the Jews
> marries a kardashian
Hardly m8
B8 thread 2/10
>>
File: ymish.jpg (35 KB, 468x324) Image search: [Google]
ymish.jpg
35 KB, 468x324
>>24571640
>the only celebrity willing to speak against evil media
Plenty of them do this. This is a trendy thing to say at the moment.
>the only celebrity willing to acknowledge jewish dominance
Mel Gibson and Gary Oldman did the same. There's also not much truth to it.
>the only celebrity willing to acknowledge his own greatness and not force himself to be humble
That's not admirable when his music is pretty shitty. In what way is he generally great? I guess he's made a lot of money, but the same could be said about a lot of terrible people.
>the only honest and real celebrity left
What exactly is he honest and real about, and in what way are other celebrities phony?
>He's a man that every man should aspire to be like.
The last genuinely admirable celebrity died about 45 yeas ago. Kanye is all talk.

>>24572087
>Disliking Kanye West is literally the most normie thing you can do.
This can't be said about someone whose records sell millions of copies.
>>
>>24572164
It can when that man gets booed and slaughtered every time he does something.

He's more hated than liked these days desu.
>>
>>24572164
>In what way is he generally great?
He's the most influential person of all time in hip hop and the current most important person in the fashion industry.
>What exactly is he honest and real about
Not caring about political correctness and public opinion. Not faking humbleness.
>and in what way are other celebrities phony?
Caring about public opinion. Faking humbleness.
>>
>>24572087
Having an opinion about a celebrity is the most normie thing
>>
Love the art. Not that keen on the artist.
>>
>>24572285
>He's the most influential person of all time in hip hop

He hasn't influenced anything or anyone.

He's generic top 40 pop-radio rap.
>>
>>24572527
He influenced at least 80% of today's hip hop. Like his music or not, he's influential.
>"He's generic top 40 pop-radio rap"
>actually thinking this
>>
>>24572951
name me 5 artists that cite him as an influence
>>
>>24573073
Is this a joke? I mean seriously, listen to his albums 2 times and go back tell us he's garbage.
>>
>>24572185
>sells millions of records
>sells out venues for his shows
>has legions of fans willing to defend him
>academics, activists, tumblr, and cultural critics celebrate his works and dismiss his critics as racist
>occasionally receives flak in the media
I understand it may be cool to see your heroes as persecuted, but you can't honestly say that in his case.

>>24572285
At the moment sure, but of all time is a bit of a stretch.
>the current most important person in the fashion industry.
Could you elaborate on this? I don't know enough about the fashion industry to know if this is true.
>Not caring about political correctness and public opinion. Not faking humbleness.
Kanye is political correctness personified. The concept changes to encompass his words and actions. As far as faking humility is concerned, someone who doesn't show it isn't admirable even if it is "real."
>Caring about public opinion. Faking humbleness.
He cares about public opinion, and his carefully crafted persona is indicative of this, and what other celebrity has faked humility?
>>
>>24573210
I don't see what your reply has to do with my post
>>
>>24571384
The existence of this individual has little to no importance to me, what does that make me?
>>
>some dense nigger

i don't hate him but i don't find him particularly good at anything
>>
>>24571384
>nigger who can't form coherent thoughts in interviews and makes shitty music
>condemns large corporations while collaborating with Nike and Adidas
>inflated ego dickhead

sure...
>>
Hating people purely for being arrogant is normie-tier. Kanye is based.
>>
>>24573357
>Could you elaborate on this? I don't know enough about the fashion industry to know if this is true.
His clothes and shoes are the current most talked about in fashion and they sell out instantly with insane resell values.
>and what other celebrity has faked humility?
99% of Hollywood
>>
>>24571948
lmao grasping at straws
>>
>>24573210 you just ignored >>24573073 request
>>
>>24573619
I'm not him but if you really think that if he listed 5 artists the other guy would just concede his argument? No, he'd lambaste those 5 selections, regardless of quality
>>
File: Kanye_2.jpg (59 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Kanye_2.jpg
59 KB, 576x432
>>24573589
>His clothes and shoes are the current most talked about in fashion and they sell out instantly with insane resell values
this is why i cant get into fashion, or care for it

also not the same guy
>>
>>24573866
i was hoping he would use common knowledge and research, but what you said would likely happen
>>
File: dan puke water.jpg (26 KB, 720x371) Image search: [Google]
dan puke water.jpg
26 KB, 720x371
>>24571384
He's ok
but the music is shit imo
>>
>>24571384
Kanye's a cool dude and makes good music. I don't get why people hate him.
>>
Kanye west as a producer in the late 90s > dog shit > Kanye West as a rapper
>>
>>24573885
>wearing clothes with holes in them is fashionable
it seems like it's just a competition for who can be the most ironic with their clothing designs
>>
>>24573866
>>24573908

well shit now we'll never know what separates him from DJ Khaled or Jay Z or Puff Daddy
>>
>>24573589
>talked about in fashion and they sell out instantly with insane resell values.
Is that because of the quality of his work or his brand name? He is the biggest celebrity in the world, so his name could carry him quite a bit.
>99% of Hollywood
On what basis. Unless you can substantiate it, such an assertion is meaningless.

>>24573968
>dog shit > Kanye West as a rapper
His lyrics are laughably bad, but I don't this is true.
>>
>>24574037
>His lyrics are laughably bad, but I don't this is true.

well it's not like he's known for his speed as a rapper either.
>>
>>24572285
No not even close you retard. That would be Dre.
>>
>>24573073
>Drake
>Kendrick Lamar
>Kid Cudi
>Childish Gambino
>Big Sean
He also made excessive auto tune popular in mainstream hip hop. Influencing rappers such as Lil Wayne, Future, Young Thug, Migos, etc.
>>
File: 1447784431086.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447784431086.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
>>24574131
>He also made excessive auto tune popular in mainstream hip hop. Influencing rappers such as Lil Wayne, Future, Young Thug, Migos, etc
top KEK

not the same guy, butdrake is kinda off and on. but every other rapper on that list is good
>>
>>24574131
accidnetally closed my tab just I had replied to each rapper, but pretty much all of them except for Kid Cudi cite loads of different rappers as influences, Kanye often coming last on their list.

Saying that he's influenced 80% of modern hip-hop is a little/very ridiculous. Wu Tang Clan have influenced modern hip-hop, Tupac has inflenced modern hip-hop, Dre has influenced modern hip-hop, etc.

I know that Kanye likes to call himself that, but he's not actually the Jesus of hip-hop
>>
>>24574250
>big sean
>good
>>
>>24572087

a normie on r9k playing "i'll say something obviously stupid, tee hee!"

what a non surprise
>>
>>24571384
Autist black man is my favorite meme tbqh family
>>
>>24571384

hey /mu/, long time no see. How is your cancer progressing?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.