[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We think of cool, creative ways to kill ourselves >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: J6jDRkj.png (383 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
J6jDRkj.png
383 KB, 640x360
ITT: We think of cool, creative ways to kill ourselves

>inb4 Rube Goldberg machine
>>
File: chili night.webm (1 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
chili night.webm
1 MB, 848x480
>>29928612
try cooking something more advanced than ramen
>>
>>29928612
Shoot up a place full of stacys and chads and then do a suicide by cop

Not exactly creative, but its always cool. Also, please livestream that shit too
>>
>>29928612
This is my old standby -- never been able to outdo this one for many years.

>research height of local overpass over major freeway
>purchase supplies: rope, razor wire, super glue
>do appropriate math to find length of rope necessary to reach just a few feet above semi truck level to avoid collisions
>go to overpass
>tie rope to feet and to bridge so that you hang by feet
>create loop of razor wire around neck and around bridge that is much shorter than the rope
>superglue hands to head upside down over ears so that fingers are pointing at shoulders and palms are near temples
>jump off bridge
>head pops clean off neck, body dangles over freeway with hands holding own severed headclose enough to cars so that people can see face

severely emotionally scar thousands of people, hell yes
>>
Kibbles you should really kill yourself.
>>
>>29928666
>put ramen noodles in microwave
>microwave malfunctions and explodes

congratulations ya dun goofed and died

also nice trips
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.