[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the exact moment that made you lose all faith in women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1324241109385.png (379 KB, 489x432) Image search: [Google]
1324241109385.png
379 KB, 489x432
What was the exact moment that made you lose all faith in women?
>>
When I discovered anime exists
>>
Probably when I realized every single peer competitor women in my field was a lesbian
>>
>>29928275
>Played an MMO for many years
>Met females on the game
>added them to a fake normiebook account I made specifically to talk to some of them
>Realize regular women are whores
>posts about sex to all their friends
>going through guys like nothing

>One has tattoos from the game, still lives with their parent, and had a kid.
>HAD A KID WHILE STILL LIVING WITH THEIR PARENT
>HAPPY ABOUT IT
I can't handle women, its too much.
>>
When I realized 90% are roasties and the other 10% I will never find
>>
>>29928275
Probably finding out my mum cucked my dad
>>
>>29928275

This requires a brief history

>parents divorced when was 11
>very messy divorce
>i lived with mom and my two older siblings, aged 18 and 22
>when i was 16, mom decided to move out in to her own apartment?
>i lived with the siblings who were now in their late 20's/30
>at age 17 my siblings want to move out
>i wound up living with my dad
>living with dad did not work out and ended within two months (my choice not his)
>moved in to mom's apartment
>mom meets new man, decides to marry him
>she plans to move in to his 1 bedroom apartment and hey, i'm not invited
>be me, at 17, finishing highschool
>no job
>my mother is telling me she's moving out, i'm on my own, basically get a job
>i tell her this is crazy
>she tells me to grow up
>she tells me to "be a man"

at 17. And it's not like I was hard to live with. All i did was stay in my room and watch tv. But no, mom cuts me loose to the wind and fuck me, right? Cunt.

32 years old now, finished university on my own dime (student loans). Barely scraped by but i did. Still bitter about this.
>>
File: baby-after-being-born.jpg (32 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
baby-after-being-born.jpg
32 KB, 450x300
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Yep, that's me right there.
>>
When my second oneitis cucked me just like my first did. I started to see a pattern after that.
I found MGTOW and guys like Sandman, and looked back on my interaction with her. I saw all the ways she would chameleon around friends and myself, how she would gaslight me to make me doubt myself and reality etc. Knowing that I was her pet simp for months that she used exclusively for her own benefit or to practice her psychological torture skills on broke me. I thought that was love.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.