[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Redpill" and redpill, regret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: redpill.png (38 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
38 KB, 500x245
When were you "redpilled" and when were you really redpilled? Do you regret it?

Give me your stories.

I was "redpilled" at /pol/ during 2012, age 17-18. Before that I was merely partially redpilled about certain aspects of life, really not much. I didn't really regret becoming exposed to all this new info, I became your typical obnoxious stormfaggot with no self-awareness who actually thinks he knows everything but in fact just knows a few things yet he believes that he's smarter than the rest who is bluepilled.

This went on for years, now in 2016 I feel like I got really redpilled by myself with some /r9k/ influence, but not in your typical underage stormfaggot way, it's about realising that my personal life was shit, that there was really no hope for anything (the former me was delusional and thought that bullshit alt-right ideologies would fix anything) and in general it just fucked me over forever. I obviously dropped all ridiculous meme ideologies after that.

I seriously regret taking this second redpill now, my outlook on pretty much everything is ruined forever now. This didn't happen the first time back in 2012, I was actually happy back then but now I'm miserable forever.

I doubt that anyone who claims to be redpilled can keep being so happy. If I could go back in time I would just not have gotten myself redpilled in the first place just to maintain my sanity.
>>
No people with similar stories at all?
>>
File: 50443628_p0.png (903 KB, 800x1124) Image search: [Google]
50443628_p0.png
903 KB, 800x1124
>>29923037
honestly 4chan was not always this bad, it seems it has gotten worse over the years since i came here around 2006-7
i firmly believe chanology was part of the cancer influx that suddenly made 4chan so much more... shit.
if i had to define a single moment that really, really shocked me, it would be browsing /b/ when i first started lurking and i saw some Thai lady cooking a fetus in a soup bowl. the spoon went through the skull like a moist mushroom. i almost barfed.
i was never a nazi or into nazi ideology, and i didnt blame anyone else for my problems. i always knew i was the one who was wrong in the head. bullied because i was weak and never defended myself. as a result i am now a young adult with no future and i have no one else to blame but myself... yay
>>
Getting redpilled has it's ups and downs. I went cocoon mode 2011 to 2014 then spent 2014-2015 working at sea.

Before I was redpilled I was too naive to get a girlfriend now I'm far too bitter to keep one.

It's a difficult balance but I'd rather be single and dignified rather than one of these 30+ betas from before the internet who are clingy nice guy betas to the grave.

Yesterday a girl asked me to clean shit off her shoes and later to bend down and tie her shoelace. You can't make it up.
>>
No specific date for being redpilled, just gradually grows on me although the term 'Redpill' I try to avoid using.

I don't regret it however. Better to know and I'm a good speaker and people think I'm smart so I've done a good bit of convincing in my time.
>>
i was redpilled before youtube and 4chan came along.
i wanted to believe people are mostly good, and woman judge a men based on character and hard work.
after few slaps and reality checks i got redpilled pretty early.
i didn't need the internet to tell me how things are, but its nice that it confirmed it
>>
>>29923037
I was redpilled a few years ago, an i fell for the whole agenda as well, I was about 19-20 I think. It eventually lead me to start hating women and then after a few months just hating everyone in general. I became a really shitty person to be around, after about a yearor so I got over it and relised that I'm not a special snowflake and that I'm just as self centred as everyone else. So I started using that realisation to my advantage to make new friends, (paired with reading a few books on making friends, i was a complete loner at that point, no need to hide it) after a few hit an misses I eventually got a few friends an became less bitter, an became a failed normie again. Moral of the story is, dont use TRP as a bible that you have to follow word for word, I agree that there are some things TRP teaches that I think all men need to know, but use common sence an learn to recognise bullshit when you see it, otherwise you will become bitter towards people like I did.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.