[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's another episode of anon why aren't you married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1466892950149.gif (2 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
1466892950149.gif
2 MB, 500x225
>it's another episode of anon why aren't you married or dating?
>Hey anon I can hook you up with a friends daughter, you're a handsome guy, stop fucking around

Why do normies do this? Like you're put right on the spot, maybe I don't date because I'm an autistic shitter who is secretly gay, but can't get my dick up because of the plethora of antidepressants I'm on. :^)
>>
>>29922261
let me fuck you in the asshole then you won't need to worry about your ED
>>
>>29922261
>>29922308

This guy gets it, is there room for two OP?
>>
>>29922261
Just a tip for you robots. The only reason normies say "why arent you dating/youre a nice guy why aren't you married" is because they are trying to put you down. No matter how nice they say it, the implication is that there must be something wrong with you. Unless it comes from your mother, they are trying to make you feel like shit. Or trying to put you in your place.

And it doesnt stop with getting a girl. After getting a girl, it will be "anon, why arent you married? Anon, why havent you moved in together? Anon, why dont you have kids yet, youre not getting any younger? Anon, youre not having just one kid are you? Only children are spoiled!" Ect.
>>
>>29922261
At least your entire family don't thin you're gay like they do with me.

I'm sick of every family meeting when they try to start a conversation and talk about fashion or some other flaming faggot crap to me thinking that's the kind of shit I'm into.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.