[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do women have absolutely no hobbies except sucking and fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nice-cock.jpg (49 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
nice-cock.jpg
49 KB, 540x720
why do women have absolutely no hobbies except sucking and fucking dick? what is with that? is it so much fun that it renders all other hobbies obsolete?

really makes you think
>>
I'm not convinced they even have fun half the time

There is a lot of crazies trying to fuck their way into wealth. It's like a full time job
>>
How many women do you know, OP?
>>
>>29921622
This is uneducated bait, but since you're a robot and I want to feel superior I'll inform you what women actually do.

Most white women these days have the same 'hobbies'
It's almost entirely smoking weed, getting drunk, getting dick, and watching netflix
You do not understand how much white women watch fucking netflix, it's embarrassing. Basic bitch shit has become a term as a result.

It's why they age like fucking milk.

>>29921659
probably none. I wouldn't know any if I wasn't hot.
>>
if i was a woman i probably wouldnt do much but suck dick desu
>>
>>29921659
they literally do have no hobbies except dicks, talking about dicks with their friends over social media and a very casual interests in tv shows (muh netflix) and maybe fashion

they're only actual real interest is dicks
>>
>>29921622
I mean LOOK AT THAT DICK! Why would anyone not be happy just sucking and fucking that dick!?!? Who needs more than that!?
>>
>>29921808
That's pretty gay bro

originaI
>>
>>29921622
Fembot here, does using a vibrator count as a hobby?
>>
>>29921700
How

many

women

do you

know
>>
>>29921622
woah woah, let me ask you, have you actually ever even sucked a dick yourself? You sure have a lot to say about something you know nothing about...
>>
>>29921622

You must not know many women.

If you have woman friends you'll see they're pretty much the same as men.

They do have hobbies and interests.

Normies with no interests do not depend on sex
>>
>>29922135

You must not know many women
If you have woman friends you'll see they're pretty much different to men.

They do not have hobbies and interests.
>>
>>29922415

They're somewhat different but you have to know how to handle them.

I've always been a shut in antisocial so it's pretty easy for me to ignore them when I have to and dont care too much for them.

I treat them the same anyways, and they do have interests.

You may just know retarded normie women.
>>
It's the best part about being a woman. Otherwise, they would be cooking and cleaning.
>>
>>29922415
Lol what a load of crap
>>
File: diznee-1.jpg (34 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
diznee-1.jpg
34 KB, 600x480
>>29921622
>Why do women have no hobbies, why aren't women funny, why are women so self absorbed

Literally talk to any woman that isn't white. None of that shit is true except for white women
>>
>>29921622
>why do women have absolutely no hobbies except sucking and fucking dick?
You're honestly delusional if you even remotely think this is true:

Some women are bland and without interests, but the same goes for men.

Have you ever actually meet other people?
>>
>>29922761
I find asian women to be very into nerdy hobbies such as video games and anime, it's fun to talk to them.
>>
>>29923932
>video games and anime
>fun

pleb manchild spotted
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.