[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRACTICE GF 2016 GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 18
File: wojak7.jpg (69 KB, 616x618) Image search: [Google]
wojak7.jpg
69 KB, 616x618
So have any of you guys have had any luck with girls this year yet?

I got ''dumped'' by a girl in back in Mars this year, i thought she woud my first gf ever but she rejected me second time we met. At this point i dont really care anymore, im going in for military service in about two weeks from now so i propably wont meet any girls until next summer.

Remember, when you get a gf report back to /r9k/ with tips and other information on how you met and etc.!

PRACTICE GF 2016 GENERAL
>>
fuck off martian
>>
Potential thread, this meme died in months ago tho
>>
Not gf but I went out with a girl from PoF.
>she didn't read my profile, which was an awful one, thank god
>I told her I wanted to just chat online
>added her on steam
>joked around a lot, seemed to get along
>then I turned around and asked her out
>didn't recognize her at first but kinda did
>asked what time it was before walking after her and asking her if she was the person I was here to meet
>a bit uglier than her profile pic
>the voice is a surprise because we never voice chatted
>told me she had to go do something after
>very businesslike, matter of fact talking
>we went for sushi
>she was on the phone the whole time walking up and ordering food, discussing a family party
>she tried to make eye contact with me or looked at me once during silence, after putting her phone down, but I pussied out
>instead of just asking the server to split the bill, which they should have asked I slid the bill said and fumbled money
>she called the waiter to split the bill
>said she had to go
>we paid and walked out, I asked her if she wanted to get gelato which I'd treat her to
>she said she didn't have time
>got to the street where I would turn to go home
>I asked her if she wanted me to walk her to the bus depot
>she said no because she'd have to pick up some other things
>said bye
>aftermath
>say some cringe shit asking her if it was bad
>she just apologizes for being on her phone
>ask if she wants to go on another date
>she says not to get any hopes up because she can be pretty busy
>apologize for being awkward
>she says it's fine
>fin
This was the first girl I've asked out and first date I've ever had desu.
I managed to get one girl, a single mom (kek) interested in a date before, but I flaked out, was years ago when I was a young teen with potential.
>>
>>29921782
Good story, any girls after this? Did you ever talk to the sushi girl again?
>>
>>29922197
That was all today.
I'm gonna try and hit her up next week.
>>
>>29922699
>I'm gonna try and hit her up next week.

Don't do that. Look for different girls. If a girl enjoyed a date and wants to do something again, she'll let you know.
>>
File: num1.png (979 KB, 1079x1693) Image search: [Google]
num1.png
979 KB, 1079x1693
>>29921477
This girl never has been asked out before. I asked her out anyway and she said yes! She also really like animals so I made sure our first date was in good taste.

She is also into anime and is very smart and gets phenomenal grades in school so if I waifu her one day I can leech off her doctor's wage.
>>
>>29921477

I'm new to this idea.
How do you guys do practice gfs?

If I don't really like her and it's just practice then I have zero energy to force myself to interact with people and it just fizzles out instantly.

On the other hand, if I really like her, I'm consumed by a romantic mania and go out of my mind over her, which I'm told is unattractive.

What's the answer?
>>
>>29922741
Wew
It was so much work and luck finding one
I wouldn't even bother throwing the net again
I'll get her to she reject me softly by saying she's busy, because of my autism, then hang up my hat, the tfw no gf meme is a massive waste of time.
>>
>>29922760
Nobody who likes animals likes zoos or aquariums.
>>
>>29922802
Oh and btw I don't like this girl, I thought she was boring af.
I just seek to push buttons.
>>
File: 1461811822964.jpg (17 KB, 162x227) Image search: [Google]
1461811822964.jpg
17 KB, 162x227
>>29922812
It was an open kind of zoo/aquarium so it was a giant building with birds flying around and shit.
>>
>>29922802
>>29922802

Just keep trying but identify what you did wrong (that is, IF you did something wrong; sometimes the chemistry just isn't there). When I had my first successful date, I was really surprised. After I had dropped off the girl at her place, it didn't take one minute for her to write me a "thank you, I had such a great time today etc." message. Trust me, you'll get better at dating/ flirting etc.. Many guys fuck up on their first couple of dates.
>>
>>29921477
don't fall for the practice gf meme unless you're practicing with a qt3.14 because those practice gfs are your real gf.
>>
File: 1454605558857.jpg (144 KB, 405x403) Image search: [Google]
1454605558857.jpg
144 KB, 405x403
>>29922854
>identify something wrong
Idk I think it was that she was on her phone the whole time from minute 1. :)
Shoulda brought a cellphone jammer

I stand by the tfw no gf meme is a massive waste of time
There is no way for a real robot to find such banal shit interesting normiefriend
>>
Is it possible to get a practice gf even if you have no friends or social life?
>>
>>29921782
Good job anon. I'm proud of you. You're getting some good practice here.
>>
File: 1458161324417.jpg (799 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1458161324417.jpg
799 KB, 2000x1500
I'm not voluntarily asking women to do anything with me anymore until I'm rich. I'm convinced it's the only way for me.
>>
>>29921477
FUCK YOU I FELL FOR THIS MEME YOU SON OF A BITCH.
>>
>>29923167
>>29923167
What meme? Most guys have prectice gfs in their teens and early twenties. They just don't call them that. They say "fwb" instead, or tell them that you should enjoy right now without thinking about labels etc. You just keep them around for for a while for sex and other fun activities.
>>
>>29922795
Fell for the meme. You will grow to like her, or it'll just fizzle out. Lose lose, either way, because even if you like her it wont be a meaningful relationship, which is what matters.
>>
>>29923222
>You will grow to like her, or it'll just fizzle out.

Or, you know, you can just meet up for a while for lunch, sex and some small talk, and then move on?
>>
>>29923200
Kek. No, practice gf is not FwB. Maybe ideally, in your head but it isn't. Because with practice gf, you have to pretend to be romantically interested, and every interaction is painful. Did it for 4 months. What a fucking nightmare. Worse than no gf honestly. I just have to remind myself of that so i don't do it again.
>>
>>29923248
That won't happen. What universe do live in? Clearly you've never had a real interacting with a woman, or you are chad.
>>
>>29923279

Or you're "honest" with her and tell her that you enjoy being with her in the moment but don't want to make promises for the future and that you dislike labels etc. Just drag her along for a bit, like so many girls are doing with guys.
>>
File: 1405117050489.jpg (19 KB, 473x489) Image search: [Google]
1405117050489.jpg
19 KB, 473x489
>>29922854
So I decided to reread this useless piece of shit, and it's basically stating only the guy can ever do something wrong?
Kek
>>
>>29923301
I'm not a Chad but I've been in what essentially were fwb situations. Sometimes neither of us brought up "what we are to the other". Sometimes I used something against them like them being interested in other guys at first (i.e. "But it was YOU who didn't want to commit in the beginning and I like how things are going at the moment." etc.). Of course, many girls will leave sooner or later if they really want more but you won't give more. But that's the idea anyway, isn't it?
>>
File: image.gif (339 KB, 423x386) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
339 KB, 423x386
I suspect I am a practice gf.

If I am, and my bf dumps me for a cute Stacey when he can get one, I'm just going to kill him. If I can't have him, no one else can either.

Dumbass doesn't know who he's gotten involved with.
>>
>>29923318
You must be bad at reading, mate.
>>
>>29923354
What are your flaws? You might be able to fix them before he upgrades.

Anime is likely a start.
>>
>>29923306
>being able to drag her along
>>29923349
>being in FwB situations

Yes, that'd be ideal, but that isn't practice gf, because with practice gf THERE IS COMMITTMENT.

Ok. You can win this argument as long as you never come back to this board again. Deal?
>>
>>29923354
Post pic of him and/or you?
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 800x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 800x745
>>29923412
I'm ugly. Like my face is really ugly. That's basically the beginning and end of my flaws. Everything else is fine. He likes Chaika.
>>
>>29923420
>>29923420
Then why don't you try to be clever about it to avoid the official "gf"/"bf"/"relationship" labels?
>>
File: 1467516733331.jpg (52 KB, 700x460) Image search: [Google]
1467516733331.jpg
52 KB, 700x460
>>29923354
my question would be what is it you think you are lacking that he desires/ would move on for.

Pretty much what makes a short term versus a potential LTR is her loyalty but also structural potential.

That is, her potential to be professionally successful and stay that way, since the most likely reason for a woman to bail is because she is a complacent dependent who wants betabucks. Obviously if she has other structural risk factors like a shitty family/ no dad, mental issues, lots of previous relationships, those affect things too.

>>29923452
So if you estimate that he values stright up looks but you otherwise has all the aforementioned attributes that make you promising for LTR, why are YOU dating him?

Like, if you know his priorities aren't great?
>>
>>29923452
Unless you've got a mouth full of missing teeth or thick facial hair you should be fine. Chaika a shit though, so you should reconsider.
>>
>>29923457
Because manipulation hasn't ever gotten me anywhere anyway. I haven't specifically done that but last time i manipulated a girl it ended very quick and very bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 725x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 725x650
>>29923479
He doesn't straight up value looks, but everyone does subconsciously. I know he would rather I look like a Stacey than how I look now - anyone would, so it's not going to be a surprise when he leaves me for one.

All guys are like that, ugly girls are only for practice.

>>29923506
I might as well.
>>
>>29923511
Yes, it isn't ideal and I can't see how situations can get ugly. Personally, I thought that it was immoral to use other people like that when I was younger. I could have done it to girls when I was younger but I didn't. Then one girl I didn't want to hurt, ended up getting played by some other guy. So what's the difference anyway?
>>
>>29923552
Post a picture you dumb roastie bitch. God damn you, it's probably just your low self esteem. I guarantee you are average. Besides, if he likes your personality, you become more physically attractive to him, or that's what happens with me anyway.
>>
>>29923568
>I can't see

Shit. This should read *I CAN see*
>>
File: 1467647021674.jpg (110 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1467647021674.jpg
110 KB, 400x300
>>29923552
Well, like I said, if you are into LTR but you don't think his priorities are good, why are you dating him.

I'm not saying that as a guy looks don't matter. But if a girl is a 6/10 and is very successful in work/ has good values and low structural risk, I wouldn't think about trading for a 9/10 that is high risk and has shitty values.

One could be worried about a 9/10 that is as successful as you and has low risk, but what are the chances right? You can make sure you are more successful and keep raising that bar.

You control that at least. If you're a dependent on the other hand, you're always going to be insecure because you're basically admitting to yourself that you're not contributing materially to the relationship.

In other words femanon, GIT GUD, GIT MONEY
>>
>>29923568
I guess the difference is that you didn't feel like a total asshole and knew that you did the right thing. I know it's not worth much, but it's something right?
>>
>>29923612
>I know it's not worth much, but it's something right?

Yes, it was worth something for a while. Until everbody else got laid and every girl ever had at least one story of a guy just using her for sex anyway.
>>
>>29922699
well, try to talk to her tomorrow and ask her out for the weekend, if she is ''busy'' well then you know that she is very polite and carefull but she is rejecting you in a very nice way, no worries, you did good on this date, keep trying
>>
>>29922760
very good anon, you can tell she seems intersted in you,! But this was in April right? do you still talk to her and if so how is it going?
>>
>>29922795
yep you ''fell for le meme''.

anyhow the meme itself is a way to tell yourself that she is only a ''practice gf and its nothing serious so you can relax and avoid spilling spaghettis'', anyhow after a while you might realise you like the girl and well you have yourself a gf, OR you move on and go from a 6/10 to a 7/10 and so on!
>>
>>29923575
I'm below average on a good day, on a bad day I am a 2/10.

>>29923603
I'm not a 6/10. I'd be worried at him finding a 6/10 who is interested in him.

I have very major facial flaws. Money is fine, whatever, I've spent more money on him than he has on me in a sad attempt to make up for not being a cute Stacey. But in the end it doesn't matter how successful you are, if you're unbearable to look at.
>>
>>29922826
well, if thats the case anon you have atleast have had the pleasure to enjoy a practice GF 2016! (or practice date)
>>
>>29923632
Guess I just haven't reached that point yet. At the moment, I'm content with being a virgin, more or less after fucking stuff up a bit.

Besides, to me, being a virgin isn't bad when you KNOW you could have had sex on multiple occasions and chose not to or just were too dense to take advantage.
>>
>>29922890
robot is more of a outcast rather than not wanting a gf, you are more autismo or just pure E D G Y, you should read Elliot Rodgers ''A twisted world'' if you havent. He is the robot king!
>>
>>29923690
How are you getting these ratings? Have you ever been rated by the /soc/ or something or is this just your opinion? If it is, you probably have an extreme bias. Not saying you aren't 2/10, but you probably aren't
>>
>>29923713
That's the thing though. At one point I could have gotten with at least three (3!) girls I would have loved to be with in serious relationships but my virginity and lack in experience in general made me way too scared to make a proper move on any of them. In retrospect, the girls made it extremely clear that they liked me. They even asked me out and all that stuff but I was so afraid of them noticing my inexperience that I sabatoged myself. Today, it really makes me cringe.
>>
File: 1467081271757.jpg (149 KB, 970x631) Image search: [Google]
1467081271757.jpg
149 KB, 970x631
>>29923690
Well I mean, at a certain level you need to do the math yeah. If you feel you are so low on the attractiveness scale but you have good income, there's nothing wrong with exploring plastic surgery desu. Guys do comparable things. If it helps with confidence your quality of life (less anxiety) could improve too.

You could also reroll for a better guy who contributes equally too.

>>29923746
desu I'm terrible at rating women, I barely get it at all. I'm just using the ratings as a math example. I've been on dates with a couple of women this month and if it's the first date I barely remember what they even look like. I remember a lot about them though. I guess I'm a bit of a mutant.
>>
>>29923746
I've been rated online before, and it's just basic logic.

I'm below average looking, and if the average girl is a 5/10, that means I'm anywhere from a 1-4. On a good day, wearing makeup and etc, I'm a 4. Most of the time though, I'm a 2. When you're a 2/10 it takes a lot more effort to look like a 4/10.

>>29923775
I have had plastic surgery.
>>
>>29923690
Honest to god post your face.
Few women are as ugly as they think they are. Most look fine.
In fact, there are more landwhales than blatantly ugly women. And thats a choice that can be reversed.
>>
>>29923816
I don't want to become a meme, sorry.

And a lot of landwhales are prettier than me unfortunately. Before me, my bf wanted to date a fatass.
>>
File: 1466952863403.jpg (115 KB, 630x930) Image search: [Google]
1466952863403.jpg
115 KB, 630x930
>>29923787
I feel like if that's on the table and you're open to that then you're not going to be under 5/10 for face. I say that using the basic logic that plastic surgery tend to make you look more towards the mean attractiveness in terms of features. Add makeup and you're good to do the south korean thing.

I imagine that does involve effort, but at that point you just want to combine that with selecting a guy with the right priorities.
>>
>>29923844
No one will take you seriously then. You won't become a fucking meme jesus christ. Why do women think they're so special? As if you deserve meme status.
>>
>>29923863
Eggman became a meme. That russian girl with the weird face from 2ch became a meme. Go away.

>>29923857
Plastic surgery didn't make me more attractive.
>>
>>29923876
I think it doesn't make people attractive so much as it normalizes them, so that people can focus on other features. EG smart people get enough to look normal/forgettable. Frankenfus are the ones that try to look like barbie and it often backfires.

Anyway, obviously I don't know the full situation, but I feel like you have options.

People also say that if you date out of culture/race, they don't focus on the same facial features, so that's something to consider.
>>
>>29923769
and yet i know this feel as well. the first date i went on was with a girl i liked and it went disastrous. less than a month later practice gf meme came out.
>>
>>29923876
what kind of plastic surgery did you do?
>>
What's the consensus on asking out older girls (1-2 years)?
>>
>>29924173
>What's the consensus on asking out older girls (1-2 years)?

It's tricky if you're underage or in your late teens. If you're in your early twenties or older, it's pretty much no issue at all. It's basically being the same age.
>>
File: 1467985357371.jpg (1 MB, 909x1052) Image search: [Google]
1467985357371.jpg
1 MB, 909x1052
>>29924173
some will make it really clear they won't do that. As a guy it's not like if you don't know their age they will punish you for being younger, they might just reject you without explaining.

DESU older women are more likely to hit on you if the ages are known, to break that taboo. I have a couple of those kinds from back home that keep messaging me...

They don't have high enough income for me to want to date them though.
>>
>>29921477
>back in Mars
Cool, an Alien is on /r9k/
>>
>>29921477
>be heartbroken after years of dating
>all women leave me as soon as i go all in
>last year one girl had five guys in my house
>used me for my money
>last girl fucked ex then wanted a break
>decide to stop trying
>go to robot trap house and smoke weed/play guitar with autist friends e'ery day
>read /r9k/ and /pol/ daily, learning slowly equality is a lie and men and women are vastly different
>mindblown
>decide to treat all women as I do men/ugly chicks
>stop paying for drinks, holding doors open, talk at women instead of to them
>no longer afraid of women, catch them staring and I stare right back
>bitch you gonna make eyes at me do something i ain't a white knight/gentleman

cont.
>>
>>29924478

>feels good
>years of stressing about what to say, how to behave, posture, tone of voice, facial expressions out the window
>women now have to treat me like a princess or fuck off
>tables have fucking turned, dont' even care if I never fuck again I got porn
>be passed out at buddies, wake up at 2:30am and head home
>qt3.14 at house with roommates, met her at bar needs to crash
>whatever i want cig
>go smoke, kinda ignore her while talking about her job
>make jokes for my own laughs/benefit
>go to room and 4chans
>she comes in room, "Is this your room anon?"
>obv
>asks about mah arts
>show off cuz am proud
>suddenly a wild slut appears
>anon used dick
>it was super effective

This is about the point where I realized the most attractive thing to a woman is dismissal with a teeny tiny window of opportunity

cont.
>>
File: 1466745399894.jpg (125 KB, 2048x1297) Image search: [Google]
1466745399894.jpg
125 KB, 2048x1297
>>29924478
>>29924550
Being able to reject women outright is one of the most powerful abilities for a guy.

I believe chad calls it dreadgame.
>>
>>29924550
Hehe nice story actually, but thread is about gf's and seems that you have had some,any tips to get a gf? I just dont want to fug i want i cute gf to live with
>>
>>29924550

>be longboarding between bars with autist friends on pride day, smoking weed n sheit
>trip up on a curb
>almost don't catch myself
>stand up, see crush from highschool 10 years ago 2 feet away
>"Hey Anon!"
>Ey wattup
>tells me how she got busted with weed that day
>omg wtf are you doing smoking there lmao you got lucky tho no jail just a fine
>Asks me where she lives
>Like right there *points to swanky condo*
>Oh well I live Alone right down that trail..
>cue fuck me eyes
>buddy calls to hurry up
>Gotta go I'll friend you

And I was a goth skeleton acne monster in highschool, short too. People who see me now are literally shocked that I dress and act normal. But yeah, ever had that fantasy of running into the girl you liked from highschool and having her go "Oh shit you got hot"? I just fulfilled that

cont
>>
I'm afraid to get a gf that I'm not totally into because all the ones I know are loyal and would probably never break up with me
>>
>>29921782
Not bad at all, you'll get better
>>
>>29924672

Not so much about GF's as a change of attitude, some Zoloft, and my experience once I changed. They're too good to not share

>Be at gay bar on pride day (same day) with friends cuz packed
>some guy brought a ferret, i'm stoked about this
>be hungry so I order a pizza
>give most of it away, be king of bar for the night
>getting another beer when my Ex shows up
>she cheated on me with her ex and he hit her the next day and wound up in jail
>found out she was basically milking me too
>....Hey Anon!
>Eeeeeey whats up? I'm kinda different now btw
>How so?
>Just am, see ya
>she's shocked I'm not falling over myself to make her laugh/please her
>texts me the next day
>saw you on your motorcycle today? wanna grab a drink? I'm right down the road from your house, you can meet my new dog!
>WTF
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>Game of Thrones Season Finally is starting NOW why the hell aren't you watching it?!
>Um I'm a few episodes behind anon
>Bullshit you haven't watched any of the new season! YOU HAVE TO WATCH! Ramsey gets his!
>Don't spoil it anon!
>then catch the fuck up
>lol ok so we're friends?
>sure but the next time you talk to me you better be caught up on game of thrones or I'm spoiling it for you

Felt so good to have a woman who treated me like shit try to set up a date with me only to scold her for interrupting my tv show. This is how chad's are created
>>
>>29924795
oh god, i might actually start doing this. it better not be a meme you son of a bitch.
>>
>>29924795
You got cheated on and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that. You're a cuck.
>>
>>29921477
I got a """practice""" gf

she was a disgusting paki, smelled like rotten curry. I could not get hard during sex

never again
>>
>>29924795

Last one, yesterday

>be drinking heavy cuz don't care anymore
>collect so many beer bottles/cans they no longer fit in the house
>roommate needs cash so she takes them back but needs a truck to get them all
>calls up qt3.14 friend I tried to talk to but my autism prevented me from even making eye contact
>she avoids me cuz of it
>she shows up at my place and is hesitant, realize my bowl just broke so grab my buddy I was smoking with to go get beer/pizza/bowl
>come back she's inside
>"Man you guys gotta tell me how much you get from that! I'm kind of embarrassed and kind of proud of those cans, that's a fucking achievement right there."
>qt3.14 asks what cigs I smoke
>Spirits Yellow, want one?
>um... okay sure
>go smoke a cig with her, make chit chat, this is huge for me because I couldn't before
>she remarks on it
> I mention zoloft and tell her I dont' care if I fuck up around people anymore, I'm going to do it anyway eventually so I might as well do it first off and see what happens
>looks at me like a fucking sage
>asks my sign
>pisces, dont' believe in that tho
>talk about our dogs, dog training and animal rights
>she's super hippy, i'm not but don't like death. I don't hate it but I avoid running over a squirrel if possible
>grew up on a farm, seen a lot of animals die, kinda sick of burying them
>she's visibly shaken that I am not sucking up to her/disagreeing with her
>have an actual conversation and meet in the middle like adults
>they go to take back cans
>OSHIT I have a ton in my room
>"what more?!"
>"Yeah I'm fucked up one second"
>get cans and toss them into her truck
>"I think your dog left it's toy in my house, want me to get it?"
>"Um... No anon I'll leave it here and he can play with it next time he comes over..."
>"Sure feel free to use my AC or couch whenevs, the dog can come right in don't even ask. I'm gonna go smoke weed and watch cartoons, see ya!"
>this entire time she's just been giving me fuck me eyes

She's crazy tho lol
>>
>>29924879

Oh yeah I got cucked hard.

But I have been baptised in Zoloft and no longer require love. So now I don't even want to date, just fuck. Can't cuck a guy like that
>>
>>29924635
You literally just need to do this and find a girl you'd consider on par with your own friends. Otherwise she'll use you because she knows the only reason you're with her is co-dependence and she'll cheat 100% guaranteed and your mind will be broken.

If you're going to live with someone you have to be able to just hang the fuck out
>>
Chaika poster's bf here.

She's not for practice and isn't ugly. She fell for the "someone told me I am so I must be" meme, on both counts. She's silly sometimes, but I love her very much.
>>
>>29924940
lmao greentext now
>>
>>29924550
>smoking
fucking faggot
>>
>>29924672
>weed
even bigger fucking faggot
>>
>>29924795
>Game of Thrones
it just keeps getting worse and worse, anon
>>
>Told a female friend I like her, got laughed at.

>Chatted with a girl of FB, asked her out after some time, rejected.

Well, before these two I never even tried anything, so it's still a step forward for me.
>>
>>29925327
>implying smoking weed is any different than drinking

just because the jews cant profit off it doesnt mean it's bad, goy
>>
>>29925524
Drinking costs less.
>>
>>29925524
Weed and Alcohol are both degenerate, Alcohol is able to be less degenerate in certain ways though
>>
File: 1461294656314.jpg (22 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
1461294656314.jpg
22 KB, 300x331
>>29925212
Girls like that always leave once they realize that they aren't ugly or at least desirable in spite of her looks. You might actually love her, but to her you are just convenient or the best she feels she can do.
>>
>>29921477
A qt asian girl who lives in my friends apartment complex said hi to me while I was having a cigarette on his patio.

That's something, I guess.
>>
How the fuck do you even get a practice gf? Do you just ask the ugliest girl or what
>>
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 1200x1710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 1200x1710
>>29925716
I love him more than anything in the world. I only want to be qt so that he feels satisfied, not so that I can leave him.

By virtue of being a total qt, he is the OPPOSITE of convenient because it makes me a hundred times more insecure.
>>
File: 1466131579323.png (422 KB, 973x821) Image search: [Google]
1466131579323.png
422 KB, 973x821
>>29927233
Chaika isn't for lewd you dickhead
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.