[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta cuck help thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160203_114714-512x360[1].jpg (43 KB, 512x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160203_114714-512x360[1].jpg
43 KB, 512x360
I am, since 10 October 2015 no longer a kissless virgin, but I used to be a real beta back in the day. I don't feel like my life has changed that much since I met my girlfriend but I think my view on dating, flirting, and especially my self-conciousness has changed quite a lot. Anyway, I'm going to try to help you guys change your mind about yourself, girls, and dating in general.

Things that I used to believe and that you probably believe but that are false:

>I'm too ugly to have a girlfriend.
No. You can't be too ugly, except if you got some serious physical issue, got burned or got acid thrown to the face. But next to that all you have to do is keep a respectable personal hygiene. Brush your teeth, take showers, get a haircut, do something about those pimples. It's not gonna take a lot of time out of your daily fapping/anime watching/whatever. When that is done, there is literally nothing more that you HAVE to do. This doesn't mean that really handsome guys won't have it more easy in the dating world, but you'll still have a chance. Even if you are obese. Even if you are super skinny. Believe me.

>Girls only go for bad boys
Nah (actually, does anyone still believe this?) Girls go for guys with a personality. Any personality can work, but it depends on the girl. So yeah, even if you're a sarcastic cringy memespewer that uses a bit too much dark humor you'll find a girl. You'll have to search a lot, but that's exactly what you want to do.

>When I'm finally no longer a KV, my life will be better.
Probably not. In some cases your life will be worse. Some girls out there are crazy and will make your life hell, others are great and will show you the way to happiness. But still, your relationship, as symbiotic as it may be, will never be enough for yourself to feel great, especially if you have self-conciousness problems to start with.

>cont.
>>
>>29920876
>If what you say is right OP, if my life is not going to change, why should I even try dating? Might aswell kms right now

The point in dating is 1: helping your self-conciousness go away and changing your mindset and 2: maybe finding a relationship that satisfies you.
I know you are scared of rejection okay, I was scared too. But getting rejected is the best thing that can happen to you. It makes you fear rejection less. You fear rejection because rejection is unknown to you. Once it is known, once you learn how to deal with it, it won't scare you anymore.

>I don't know what to say to girls I meet online
Fuck online dating. I know everybody loves it, but really it's so boring. It's not that it doesn't work, it's just that it doesn't help you and your self-conciousness, it might even worsen it. If you try to meet girls online, try to keep discussing on there to a minimum and arrange a date asap. There's not much you can talk about with someone you've never done anything with. Just go out. If she refuses, fine, that means that she wasn't interested anyways.

>My personality is shit, girls can't handle it. If I want to meet girls I need to change my personality and be hypocritical.
Your personality isn't shit. The way you handle social interaction is shit. You can have any personality and still be very able to talk to people and make friends. Your personality shouldn't help or bother you in meeting people, it should just be a way to behave that some people like and some people don't. Don't just change yourself to become mr. everybody. Learn to be socially aware of things, and keep having your own unique personality snowflake. If you change your personality you might indeed find a girl. But that girl won't last long and it will probably make you hate yourself even more once she leaves you. The point is drawing the line between being a normal, socially healthy and polite person and abandoning your personality.
>>
>>29920971
>About the whole friendzone stuff
People still believe in the friendzone apparently, so I'll make things very clear. The friendzone exists only in your head, not in hers. Or let me say it another way: the problem you have with the "friendzone" is because your understanding of the relationship and hers are different. The friendzone is not a thing. The only thing that exists is physical attraction, the fact that you want to have sex with someone. That is the only thing that makes the difference between a friendly relationship and a love relationship. Man is an animal made to reproduce itself. Love is pretty much just the fact that you want to stick your dick in a girl to have babies. That's all there is to it. There's no magical story, there's no prince charming that's going to come for the girl, and no fairy is going to come save you. There's just a bunch of primates, and some want to fuck some others.

What I am not saying is that a meaningful relationship isn't possible. It is completely possible, but that is something that you build, not something that magically appears. A meaningful lasting relationship isn't decided when you start dating someone or when you have sex for the first time, it is decided when you see that this girl is well worth having into your life... And about that...

>This girl is too good for me, I can't have her.
Okay listen here. Nobody is better than anyone. This isn't true, but just tell yourself that when you try to approach a girl. When you're hunting (.) for girls in the street it's basically you primate trying to show your skills so that the female primate wants to have sex with you. She's just a pile of bones and flesh, nothing more. Even if her father is the CEO of fucking Apple or something it doesn't change what she is. Oh her cultural upbringing might make that she'll reject you right away. But that's fine. Rejecting is a good thing right?
>>
>>29921101
This is again a quite chaotic subject. The problem with a lot of KV is that they think that girls are some godlike beings. I used to think that. But even though it's false you can't start seeing girls are pieces of steak you can stick your dick in, that's not the point either. Again, you have to draw the line. They're not godlike beings, they're not toys either. Learn to see them as your equals, we are all stupid primates. You are too, don't forget it.

>Self-development and dating.
A lot of people will tell you that in order to get a girl, you need to get fit/have 'normal' hobbies, or be cultivated. In other words they will tell you to develop yourself. Self-development is something that has only appeared in the 20th century and that didn't exist before. It's something quite new and to be honest I think it's only a fad. Basically society does want you to have all sort of skills you can show off. And I think I should say something about that too.

You need to like things. Be passionate about some things. That is, while still being able to listen to people who have a different opinion on subjects you are pasisonate about. But still, please do like things. Anything really. You can start a penis-shaped mug collection if you want, at least there is something YOU care about. Caring about things is attractive. Being good at things is attractive. But the point of self-development shouldn't be to show those things off. They should just be things you like and that keep you busy while you wait for death. That's pretty much it. Don't become that kind of person who gets fit and tries to fit in in order to get tons of girls. You won't become happy like that. Just find things that you like. Anything really. It'll help build up confidence and you'll have something to talk about with girls.

I think I'm done with my wall of text, I don't know what else to say. But if you have any questions, please do ask.
>>
So, no beta cucks that want to get out of being a beta cuck?
>>
Your thread reeks of delusion and you not being able to accept that for robots it does not matter what they do. The part about "you can't be too ugly" is wrong and not what we're arguing. For robots on r9k it does not matter what they do.
>>
I read most of it. Generally good advice. Maybe it's too good, as by now you should have had a bunch of people trying to refute it instead of no responses.
>>
Girls also do go for bad boys but that's only if they're a chad. They like being dominated. It's simple biology.
>>
Preach brother. Telling the truth like it is. These robots are just scared manbabies.

Fear and comfort kill the robot. They're just big cowards who wanna be with mommy.
>>
>Any personality can work

HAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAAH FUCK OFFF

>But you'll still have a chance

Sure OP. Equestria is real.

You're advice is beyond shit and just vecaus eyou got lucky and fucked some chick who was thinking about some other dude in the process doesn't mean you give good advice. You're a well-spoken memespouter. You're advice isn't earthshattering or even something unheard of. It's a long wall of bullshit.

>Grtting rejected is a good thing because you stop fearing rejection

You never got rejected, then.
>>
>delude yourself into believing everyone is equal

That is inherently unhealthy and you conflate that to your point about rejection inherently being a good thing. In a small dose, maybe, but not in a large dose. It all comes back to "just be confident bro".
>>
Caring about things isn't attractive. Only if such things are percieved to be attractive to women. So that''s also bullshit.
>>
>>29921617
you saying my train set collection is not attractive?
Wtf man i hate hobbies now.
>>
What if you're too short, you fucking beta cuck bitch?
>>
>>29921755
Sorry man, unless you're collecting the skulls of your enemies you might as well be collecting MLP plushies.
>>
>You can't be too ugly
Bullshit. You're clearly not ugly and therefore have no fucking clue what it's like to be truly ugly. When you have been rejected by 300+ pound landwhales for and I'm quoting them "not being attractive enough", you're clearly too ugly.

>Girls go for guys with a personality
Girls go for Chads and good looking guys. The better looking & alpha you are, the more shit you can get away with.
>>
File: normans.png (879 KB, 664x546) Image search: [Google]
normans.png
879 KB, 664x546
You didn't refute the friendzone in any way. That's not the main point I know, just saying.

For some reason I get the feeling a tumblrina wrote this. Especially when you were talkinga bout women being equal to men and the friendzone part. Some people get dealt a bad hand and will stay alone forever. These people have always existed but because of the sexual revolution female hypergamy is a thing and there are a lot more single men than women. That is until their looks fade and they want a betta provider.
>>
>>29920876
this is solid advice but i have a question about the personality thing:
what if i can talk to girls just fine, i just can't really engage with them on a personal level, make them laugh etc.?
i don't think i'm boring or unfunny really but i tend to come across that way because it takes an inordinate amount of time until i can really feel comfortable enough around people to make jokes or to talk about anything but low-risk topics. and by "an inordinate amount" i mean that even after knowing someone for a year i often still can't do it and it takes even longer with girls. also, even if i am comfortable around a certain group of people, as soon as someone i don't know joins in i revert to retard level
>>
>>29921827
>These people have always existed but because of the sexual revolution female hypergamy is a thing and there are a lot more single men than women. That is until their looks fade and they want a betta provider.

this is just something you heard on 4chan. try to question this type of ideological assertions and you will find that reality is often quite different
>>
>>29920876
you're a woman. gtfo
>>
File: 1466927639113.png (55 KB, 785x942) Image search: [Google]
1466927639113.png
55 KB, 785x942
>>29921864
Female hypergamy is well documented, on and away fron dating sites. The 80/20 pheenomena and the fact that until a certain age there a re a lot more single men than women and women rati g make attractiveness way lower than men speak for themselves.

And because of 3rd wave feminism even women who are not attractive begin dating men way out of their league.
>>
Female virgins are idolized and male virgins are seen as pedos. Feminism made women hate men. Exept when they're low on cash and don't have the energy to fake a rape case.
>>
File: 1467485207937-psy.png (1 MB, 600x704) Image search: [Google]
1467485207937-psy.png
1 MB, 600x704
It is therefore obvious the divorce rates have gone though the roof. Women should remain virgins and keep their legs closed until they find their guy. Free sex and feminism messed up an age-old system where even robots could get a better deal.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.