[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan d-nottinghamshire-367753
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398

>want to better myself
>try to practice social skills by talking to women
>"unwanted attention"
>arrested for hate crime
>>
>>29918638
>The force defines misogyny hate crime as: "Incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman."

Holy
Fuck

That includes any kind of flirting. This could include anything at all really. Just talking to them with intent of asking them out. Those filthy betas...

They hate betas THIS much? Hate crimes are pretty serious. Some are gonna spend a few nights in jail and lose their jobs.
>>
File: a.jpg (35 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
35 KB, 852x480
>>29918638
THE SUN WILL ALWAYS SHINE ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE
>>
>If a woman receives unwanted attention on the street, it can now be reported to Nottinghamshire Police as a hate crime
>unwanted attention
Now that is serious bullshit. Just say no and move on.
>>
>>29918638
>>29918710
>>29919682
>>29919805
sorry you won't be able to creep on women anymore boys :^)
>>
Soon betas won't be allowed to even look at women anymore. We'll have to look down when a woman passes by us. Most of us already do it though.
>>
>>29919838
I mainly look at the titties. That's definitely a hate crime
>>
>>29918638
>While reporting on a conference about the harassment of women, BBC reporter Sarah Teale was harassed
lel
>>
>>29919838
Betas don't even talk to women face to face in the first place.
The only people that should worry about the new law are the alphas who don't know any boundaries
>>
>>29918710
>Thinks it's flirting when she tells him to fuck of 5 times and not touch her, still follows her around trying to talk to her
>>
>>29920141
Why would she tell him to fuck off even once when she can call the cops as soon as he approaches now? Women can't stand actual interpersonal conflict, they will outsource it to any authority, from kindergarten teacher, to HR department, to cops, whenever they can.
>>
Stop freaking out. No policeman is going to chuck you in jail for talking to a woman. Any bobby would laugh in the face of a woman who wanted to have you arrested for saying 'hi'.

And besides, if you're a white man, this isn't targeting you. I mean, this is England for christ's sake. Why do you think they came out with this law at this particular time?

The only people who have to worry about this is Ibn Cha'ad and his 40 cousins getting shitfaced and chasing slags
>>
>>29920194
You can't be serious? Ibn Cha'ad gets excused on account of his "culture", practically none of the laws apply to them.
>>
>>29920212
It's the white people that are persecuted the most of course.
>>
>>29920182
>assumes police wouldn't ask what exactly happened
>assumes police would just put anyone in jail because they said hi
>assumes he would be standing there and waiting when she is calling the police instead of just going away

that's britain buddy, not 'murica
>>
>>29920194
>Stop freaking out.
NO! We're being oppressed! Everyone is against us! We can't even try anymore because of those new laws. We're not even allowed to look at women anymore I think. Or maybe just not their breasts.
>>
>>29918638
>hurr let's prevent sexism by reinforcing the notion that females are delicate flowers that need protecting
Good job, my friends. You are clearly too progressive for me to even comprehend.
>>
Sharia Law can't come any sooner for Britain
>>
>im from nottingham
>this is probably my fault

well, no gf for me now lads.
>>
>>29918710

I used to work within the legal system in Australia. Our official training (as the ones who actually ADMINISTER the law) was that sexual harassment is entirely a matter of how the "victim" (almost implied to be a woman) feels. In other words, if a woman FEELS that something was sexual harassment to her, then it was. This was taught to us by a female police officer officially employed to train police and court staff.

The entire system is predicated on misandry and a gendered framing of the narrative. Some of the legislation explicit states things on gendered grounds, and what matters is that even when legislation is itself "neutral", the legislation itself exists for women to use against men because women are the ones who use these external authorities to bully men.

99% of even the most red-pilled men alive have no idea how sexist and just insane the law, courts, police are when it comes to treating women better. I personally read a report prepared by my own agency which came to the conclusion, to paraphrase "Yes, women are sentenced to significantly less and are less likely to be prosecuted - this is because women are more likeable".

Most men are cucks in the sense that they trust that 'the system' is somehow far more rational and fair than it actually is, when the reality is so monstrous it's hard to even face consciously.

The one good thing is that it's probably better to sit in prison than be lynched.
>>
>>29920347
You know this world is fucked when a law is interpreted by the "victim" rather than by a judge and jury
>>
>>29920347
>The one good thing is that it's probably better to sit in prison than be lynched.
>go be raped by niggers and lebs

no thanks I rather go out viking style
>>
Doesn't really change anything for me because there's no way I would approach a female stranger in any circumstance. I even avoid sitting or standing within 10ft of any woman.
>>
>>29920374

Well firstly, you're putting far too much faith in juries and judges. It's human nature that women receive far more consideration and empathy than men. Any woman coming before a court charged with the exact same crime as a man is likely to get about 60% weaker sentence than a man, that's if she's found guilty at all (oh and there are many laws now on the books which specifically exist to exempt women). The tendency is always towards white-knighting, whatever gender the judge\jury.

Also, the feminists on behalf of women mostly erect systems which act outside those sorts of burdens of evidence. Like the domestic violence\intervention order apparatus women created is technically not a 'criminal' matter - and so it's not subject to anything like the burdens of evidence that would be required even in a criminal case (which aren't even that heavy). So a woman wins a temporary intervention order against a man simply by stating her case to a judge, which he accepts on her word alone - the man can then be arrested if he breaches that order, even though the order was imposed based on only her word, and the conditions of the orders mean men accidentally break them all the time and end up being locked in cages.

That's one example.
>>
>>29920347
>In other words, if a woman FEELS that something was sexual harassment to her, then it was.

Whoa. How can stuff like that be laws? There's no reason to it. Any ordinary interaction can become sexual harassment based on the whim of someone (only women though).

Once something is recognized as sexual harassement in this way, are you just fucked (in Australia anyway)? Or do you need to be recognized as responsible, or having had the intent to do it, or I don't know? This could take a long time to settle and be super expensive. :/

I'd be really worried about losing my job if the cops ever jailed me desu.
>>
how did he get caught?

"IM GOING TO CALL THE COPS"
>oh yeah let me stand here and pretend this actually happen is not that I can play the fool and just go away

retards like him deserve jail
>>
>>29920443

>Whoa. How can stuff like that be laws? There's no reason to it.

Women have a special relationship with government. Women lobby for sexist laws, the laws become established and accepted.

Just consider this. There was at time when prisons held men and women together (in separate cells, but the same building). Admittedly there were usually only a small number of female prisoners, and their work was generally separated from the men - but feminists came along (the same once who raised the age of consent, the same once who made male homosexuality illegal) and demanded that women be given their own prisons.

Racial segregation in prisons ended 30+ years ago. Why is gender segregation still a thing? Because males are disposable.

Prisons would be significantly safer places for men if prisons were gender integrated - because nobody would allow WOMEN to be put at any major risk of harm, and men would benefit from that protection ... instead society has this "sausage factory" policy of throwing men together and often tolerating levels of violence...because who cares, they're just men.
>>
>>29920461
It's a bit foolish to run away these days. They're going to film you with their phones. And your location is going to be tracked by your phone. I don't know if they'll bother to run facial recognition and search for users located at that spot at that specific time, or whatever else. But they could.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
> mfw when I go to uni there
>>
>>29918638
>talking to a woman while ugly is a crime

Only for white men though.
>>
>>29920461
How can he run away when he's on CCTV, on her phone, and has his location tracked by his? It's 2016.
>>
>>29920241
Who said anything about America?
>>
>>29920141
Pretty sure most robots will give you a "s-sorry" after the first "fuck off" and not talk to any women at all for a few months after that.
>>
File: 1372095383737.jpg (56 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
1372095383737.jpg
56 KB, 405x412
>>29918638
>"Fuck her right in the pussy" is now harassment
>>
>>29920536
fine then:
*it's britain buddy, not whatever shithole you live in.

There you go.
>>
>>29918710
>The force defines misogyny hate crime as: "Incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman
>Literally the definition of only having sex with women because you are a heterosexual man.
This is God's punishment because of what the Brits spent hundreds of years doing to the world. As are immigrants.
>>
this law is going to be abused to fuck
>>
File: 1464193568488.jpg (70 KB, 449x433) Image search: [Google]
1464193568488.jpg
70 KB, 449x433
>caring about 3dpd
>>
>>29918638
Maybe if I don't look, it will go away.
>>
Why do men think they should have any rights at all? What have they done to deserve it?
>>
>>29921644
>unironically talking to 2d whores
>>
File: 1464464464222.jpg (68 KB, 560x584) Image search: [Google]
1464464464222.jpg
68 KB, 560x584
>>29922026

>being a roastie and being this toastie
>>
>>29920665
>This is God's punishment because of what the Brits spent hundreds of years doing to the world.
You mean creating modern civilization?
>>
>>29920347
this renews my bitter hatred for humanity. now I can get out of bed.
>>
>>29920347
what? all i hear about is how unfair the system is to women, especially victims of sexual assault. like the brock turner case. what's all this then?
>>
>>29922136

Because literally men's rights don't matter. Women keep up this constant harping, even when things are radically unfair on the accused men. There literally wasn't strong evidence against Brock Turner, there was circumstantial evidence at best, and plenty of evidence in support of him. You have the same thing with Jian Ghomeshi and Bill Cosby, women LITERALLY demand that men be presumed guilty until proven innocent, and this has had immense effect on law. There has never been a movement of men seeking to push back against what has for the past 100+ years been a huge movement of women within the law lobbying for the establishment of injustice against men.

Jian Ghomeshi's accuser was shown in court to be utterly unreliable and a liar, if she had been a male the judge would have said the word "liar", instead he said that she was just highly unreliable and changed her story multiple times. Emails were tendered showing a radically different story to the one she'd been repeatedly asked was the true account, it was shown she'd ENJOYED rough sex with him and wanted more. Yet the main narrative even today in the news is that he is the bad guy and got off unfairly.

Here's a tip - the witchcraft trials, the satanic ritual abuse scares, psychological hysterias (false memory, etc) are all driven primarily by women. All of them arguing that women's testimony should be believed, regardless of contrary facts.
>>
>>29922226
yeah i guess that's weird, all the demands that we believe victims at their word and forgive inconsistencies because people respond to trauma by blocking out memories. seems like a bad thing to do, to allow people free reign to point at someone and sic the state on him with no need for evidence. on the other hand it seems like there is a big problem with gendered violence/harassment against women. so i don't know. i just try not to look at or talk to women, both to keep myself safe and to not be a creep who makes them uncomfortable.
>>
Implying this will make Chads stop.

>tfw beta, and I won't be able to look to a roastie outside;
>>
In the UK you can report anything as a hate crime. If you were offended by it, it was a hate crime, for example when the Brexit verdict came in people were phoning to the police to complain about Nigel Farage offending them and it was considered a hate crime.

This works in reverse btw. If a women so much as laughs at you you can report it as a hate crime.
>>
>>29918638
Fuck my country

There is a bridge in my town and once you step over it you're in Nottinghamshire

Hope I don't get arrested for talking to a fellow dog walker about her massive tits
>>
>>29922136
It's unfair that women actually have to testify in court in order to send a man to jail for most of his life. A facebook comment should be enough.
>>
>>29922387
Can I report it as a hate crime that she reported me for a hate crime?
>>
>>29922493
Is it a hate crime that I hate faggots and beat them while yelling I HATE FAGGOTS I HATE FAGGOTS
>>
>>29922493

No because you are the defendant. You can counter prosecute them though. In reality, it would never get this far because police in the UK have the ability to use their own judgement and they can't be arsed taking someone to jail and doing paper work for 5 hours because a guy said a women had nice tits. In the UK you only serve about 7 years for stabbing someone, let alone something as minor as that.
>>
>>29918638
You know, shit like this really makes the whole "go on a shooting spree to kill roastie sluts" thing seem much more appealing.

I mean they are not only complaining about getting something that most of us never have and would kill for, they're actually trying to punish men for hitting on them.
>>
>>29922291
>it seems like there is a big problem with gendered violence/harassment against women
It's equal between men and women, it's just no one gives a fuck about men and no man will admit to being abused by a woman
>>
>>29922590
And also the fact they could switch the story around and make it look like YOU were the abuser and the cops will ALWAYS believe them
>>
>>29918638
so how am I supposed to know if I'm giving a compliment to a girl or sexually harassing her? I guess from now on I'll just have to tell every woman I see how disgusting they are and how I would never sleep with them so I don't go to jail.
>>
>>29922612
>I'll just have to tell every woman I see how disgusting they are and how I would never sleep with them so I don't go to jail
That's harassment, you dirty pig, 10 years in prison
>>
>>29918638
I'm going to be soooooo happy when this comes to America.
It's finally happening. My life won't change at all, but it's going to ruin shit for thousands of men worldw
>>
>>29922612
this is how you properly compliment a woman: "i fuck men i fuck men i fuck men i think you're (i fuck men) i think (i fuck men) i think you're prettyBUT I FUCKING FUCK MEN I'M A MANFUCKER WOMEN ARE YUCKY I FUCK MEN! MEN! I FUCK MEN!!!!!!!!"
then they won't feel uncomfortable!
>>
File: 1463550265676.jpg (64 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1463550265676.jpg
64 KB, 500x700
>...grouped or grabbed inappropriately in public
>Fuck her right in the pussy!
>Yeah, like that!

Fuck me, has the world suddenly went Downs syndrome
>>
>>29920194
If a woman realises she was being stupid, she will suppress it and embellish the story to protect her ego. I've experienced this first hand.

I was talking to my girlfriend at a bar, when I happened to glance up at a girl who was in my way mid sentence, who called me a creep and told me not to talk to her. I called her a slut, told her to fuck off and moved on.

We were followed home and pushed around by a load of her guy friends who took exception to this. When she wasn't getting the result she wanted, she started slowly exaggerating the story until eventually claiming I put my hand up her skirt. And that's when we had to call the police.

They didn't question why she hadn't said that in the first place, they didn't care. It doesn't matter if you did nothing wrong. If a woman is offended by your existence and imagines a crime, she will embellish it until sufficient for persecution. She will absolutely not put her own ego at risk by allowing the police to brush them off, because in their mind, you are a disgusting criminal merely for existing.
>>
>>29922672
It will ruin fuck all for the men you actually loathe and/or envy, since they're attractive and confident and so their actions won't be criminal.
>>
>>29922532
>you only serve about 7 years for stabbing someone
This sounds low to you? That's crazy, that's most of your adult life.
>>
>>29918638
This is giving me an erection, the fact that I as an inferior male cannot even talk to women in public without significant risk makes my dick diamonds
>>
File: justbeyourself1452337178824.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
justbeyourself1452337178824.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>29922612
If you're the guy on the left, it's a compliment. If you're the guy on the right, it's rape.
>>
>>29922815
>7 years is most of your adult life
Which third world country do you live in where the life expectancy is 30?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.