[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wake up Wage Cuck!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lk8yaTaE1v0pigno1_500.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
Hey Wage cuck, I heard from of your work colleagues that you get to have the day off this Saturday to attend a family wedding? I know it's only Monday and you still have 4 more days to go.
Good on you Wage Cuck! A family wedding will be a great way for you to enjoy some nice food, socialize with relatives and enjoy the day NOT working.

>Fast forward Saturday
>*Text from boss on Friday night*
>''Hey Anon, shit sorry to text you last minute, look I've had Catherine call in sick just now and I need you to cover her tomorrow i know you had plans and you've already taken leave but we are short staffed so I'll see you tomorrow morning at 6:30am sharp. Cheers.''

Oh dear Wagie, no late morning sleep in, no wedding with family, no tasty food and alcohol, you have work!
Uh well, another day/dollar all that stuff you'll make it Wage cuck, just keep it chipping along.

I mentioned to another one of your work colleagues (I'm friends with everyone at your work!) that I'm having a huge house warming party next weekend on Friday night, but you'll be working on Saturday so I didn't think you could attend..
>>
>>29918217
>not just telling your boss there's no way you'll be able to make it because you're out of town
what kind of idiot boss expects their employee to just suck their dick and say "SURE BOSS ANYTHING FOR YOU!" You'd make a terrible boss.
>>
>>29918272
>''Hi Anon, if you can come to my office, I need to have a word.''
>''We, the company don't believe you are suited to working here and believe you should find something else. Thank you for being understanding.''
>>
>>29918272
NEETs think having a job = slavery. If my employer tried to pull a fast one on me I would either tell them to pound sand or ignore the text entirely.

>where were you anon?! Catherine was sick!
>At the wedding out of town. Why? If you tried to reach me, my phone wasn't on me.

If you're working at a place where your employer has such little respect for your life that they think they can just summon you like a serf at will, it's time to get a spine or move on.
>>
>>29918328
>sue for wrongful termination and become a NEET with my millions

holy shit that's genius
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
>Worked all day, finished very late at night
>Wake up late the next morning
>Rushing to get to work
>Work is at 8:30am
>Arrived 30 seconds to 8:31am
>I hear his voice, him and the other high up workers are laughing
>''Hey Anon what's the time?''
>''Well..it's 8:30...but..I''
>''Why don't you cut the chit chat Anon? Your late, now go to my office, i'll be there soon''
>Turns around and lightly grabs Cindys arse
>Cindy is the perfect Stacy type who i've been crushing on since I started work
>She thinks I'm a fucking idiot
>Cindy just giggles and he says, ''Why don't you take a break while I have word with Anon, I don't want you working too hard''
>He gives me a warning for being late and not arriving 5 minutes early like everyone else
>Wage cuck Wednesday
>>
>>29918658
the reality is i always arrive late by 5 minutes to 30 and nobody gives a damn
>>
>>29918344
This.

It's really not that hard to get another job if you don't like your own one. Where I live anyway. I don't work weekends and can take time off during the week whenever i want anyway.

I'd rather quit a job anyway than not attend a family members wedding. Who'd be that much if a cuck?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.