[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Questionnaire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 15
File: Meme Man.png (771 KB, 488x750) Image search: [Google]
Meme Man.png
771 KB, 488x750
Questions for robots:

1) What is your age?
2) What is your IQ? If you don't know, take this one and post a screenshot of your results: http://sifter.org/iqtest/index.html
3) How many sexual partners have you had, if any? (Holding hands or kissing definitely counts)
4) How did you discover r9k? Why did you stay?
5) Are you religious? If so, specify religion.
6) What is your ethnicity?
7) Highest level of education completed?
8) What exactly makes someone a robot?
9) Have you been diagnosed by a qualified professional with a disorder (autism, bipolar, OCD, etc)? If so, specify.
10) What is your Myers-Briggs type?

Thanks,
Management
>>
File: iq answer.png (17 KB, 859x270) Image search: [Google]
iq answer.png
17 KB, 859x270
I'm 23.
My test result is pic related.
I have had one sexual partner, all sexual acts cleared.
I've been on 4chan since 2007, I came here through anime. Stayed because I have nothing else to do on the internet, and still don't.
I am not religious.
Iberian
US equivalent of trade school.

Making someone a robot is a complicated thing to explain. I would say is being unable to relate to the outside world. Being a stranger in your own life, where most things feel as if they have a repelling charge to you.
I have not been diagnosed with anything.
Last time I took a myers-brigs, my type was INFP

What do you do with this information, OP? I know there have been many questionares taken on 4chan, but only a few of them have been actually used to graph out the average user.
>>
File: Untitled.png (13 KB, 1920x166) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13 KB, 1920x166
1) 33
2) See pic
3) 0
4) I am just an occasional poster on /r9k/, not a regular.
5) Agnostic atheist
6) White mixed European ancestry
7) Associates degree in Electronics Engineering
8) Not being able to fit in with mainstream society.
9) Depression and ADHD-PI
10) I've tested as both INTP and ISTP
>>
>>29916210
>What do you do with this information, OP?
I wasn't planning on doing anything with the information other than just analyzing it to see what robots have in common and whether it supports J.P. Rushton's theory of genetic similarity.

Basically, this is a more detailed version of a previous thread I made the other night. I think I explained it fairly well in this archived post >>29865856
>>
1.) 26
2.) I don't feel like spending 20 minutes on it, so I guess it's pretty low
3.) If holding hands and kissing counts I have no idea. If it's only intercourse, 8
4.) I remember when this board came out and people were just posting gibberish to see if you got muted
5.) Unitarian Universalist
6.) White
7.) Bachelor's degree
8.) Autism and self-loathing
9.) No
10.) INTJ
>>
>>29915898
>1) What is your age?
>2) What is your IQ? If you don't know, take this one and post a screenshot of your results: http://sifter.org/iqtest/index.html
Last I checked, probably around 140-145?
>3) How many sexual partners have you had, if any? (Holding hands or kissing definitely counts)
>4) How did you discover r9k? Why did you stay?
Came here out of curiosity from /adv/, stayed because I was bitter about boys not liking me
>5) Are you religious? If so, specify religion.
Not religious, but not against religion.
>6) What is your ethnicity?
North Indian
>7) Highest level of education completed?
High school diploma
>8) What exactly makes someone a robot?
I don't know
>9) Have you been diagnosed by a qualified professional with a disorder (autism, bipolar, OCD, etc)? If so, specify.
Severe depression, bipolar II, mild anxiety. Only on pills for the first one, though
>10) What is your Myers-Briggs type?
INTJ (is anyone here not an INTJ?)
>>
File: 1467424316452.jpg (180 KB, 633x485) Image search: [Google]
1467424316452.jpg
180 KB, 633x485
>>29916534
Guy above you, my studies were also focused on electronics. Not out of interest, I was just pressured into it. I could work as a technician but there is no point in working.

>>29916574
Interesting. I don't want to say much since I'm pretty sure people I know from IRC browse here occasionally, but I came to find out that out of the five online friends I've made over the last few years, four of them are Portuguese.

I might have to look up this Rushton guy, because that blew my mind when I found out.
They're all over the world and somehow all of us came across the same IRC shitposting channel.
>>
>>29915898
>>29916210
>>29916534
>online IQ test
Take off a standard deviation and then it will be a bit more accurate.
>>
There are multiple survey threads every day. Why do these exist? why do people post in them?
>>
>1) What is your age?
>2) What is your IQ? If you don't know, take this one and post a screenshot of your results: http://sifter.org/iqtest/index.html
129, psychologist tested.
>3) How many sexual partners have you had, if any? (Holding hands or kissing definitely counts)
When I discovered the rest of 4chan. I usually just come here for shitposting or blogging.
I was raised in a Christian household but I'm not practicing.
White.
Some college.
It's just a label you give to yourself if you feel the need to.
>9) Have you been diagnosed by a qualified professional with a disorder (autism, bipolar, OCD, etc)? If so, specify.
Anxiety and depression.
INTP

btw I'm a girl
>>
1. 20
2. pic related
3. one
4. I have no idea, but I came here first when I was fifteen and it was because I heard things about r9k that I wanted to verify
5. Not religious
6. I don't even know but I'm not white
7. Highschool
8. probably a difficulty in interacting with other people and truly connecting to them, whether that is out of choice or not
9. depression and anorexia
10. INTJ
>>
>>29915898
1)17
2)120
3)0
4)recommendations; it's randomly fun
5)not particularly
6)white
7)a few college classes and most of high school
8)I'm fairly new, so I have no idea.
9)yes, atypical depression
10)INTJ
>>
>>29916640
>I guess it's pretty low
>If it's only intercourse, 8
This goes hand in hand with the latest research about IQ and sexual promiscuity (although I realize you don't really have a low IQ).

>>29916692
>Last I checked, probably around 140-145?
>>29916852
>129, psychologist tested.
>>29917108
>2)120
The problem with simply giving a number without the name of a test is that 144 on one test is 129 on another, as >>29916913 illustrates.

>>29916734
>online IQ test
>Take off a standard deviation and then it will be a bit more accurate.
I agree with this in principle but I like that the test I linked to at least tries to give numbers corresponding to Cattell and SB rather than just spitting out a random inflated number with no points of reference.
>>
I don't know why I'm answering this, no one cares.

>1) What is your age?
Too lazy to make a screenshot, but I got 126. That's disappointing honestly. I am high and tired though, and it's just an online test, so I can pretend it doesn't matter.
Zero.
I got here from /b/, which I discovered from Encyclopedia Dramatica.
Not at all.
General white mutt.
Dropped out of college after a week.
It's a personality thing arising mostly from mental health problems. I can't effectively put it into words.
Diagnosed with MDD but it's actually bipolar type two because I've definitely become hypomanic, generalized anxiety disorder, and substance abuse disorders if those count.
INFP on the latest online test, but I feel like every time I take the test I get a different result (the others being INTP and INTJ)
>>
>>29915898
>Age

>IQ
in pic

>Sexual partners

>How discover r9k & why stay
Heard a lot about 4chan in other forums, decided to check it out.
I stayed because there is no place as free as this. I can say what's on my mind without fearing being ostracized. Here, nobody is going to form a group against you, it's a free for all

>Religion
Atheist

>Ethnicity
White

>Education
High School

>What makes robots
Not being part of the normfags. Being unable to relate to most other people, and their actions (for example social media usage. I don't get it). This is often combined with being the rejected, the ugly, the lonely, the mentally troubled, and the poor (but it's alright, because we have people to share those feelings with).

>Mental problems
None officially diagnosed

>Myers-Briggs type
I don't know, and I'm not taking another test
>>
File: Screenshot_20160713-085753.png (302 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-085753.png
302 KB, 1080x1920
These tests are so retarded
>>
>>29917524
Trust me, I don't get laid because I'm stupid; I just don't really feel like taking an IQ test in order to impress a bunch of random people on this javanese basket weaving forum
>>
>25
>150
>10 or more
>on 4chan since 2004. stay because of the shitposting.
>not religious
>french canadian
>college
>robots are loners
>INTP
>>
File: MachineMan8.jpg (81 KB, 400x595) Image search: [Google]
MachineMan8.jpg
81 KB, 400x595
>>29916692
I missed this comment earlier:
>INTJ (is anyone here not an INTJ?)
Yes, I kind of assumed everyone here would be an INTJ but looking around, that doesn't appear to be the case. Also, I retook a test a while back and was told I might be an INTP (I imagine what mood you're in kind of influences what type/mode you're in).

Also, are you a fembot or just gay?

>>29916762
See answer above >>29916574

Nice shitpost, btw. You neither complied with the request to fill out the survey nor opined an original gripe. You're literally just taking up space. Feel bad about that, okay?

>>29916913
>6. I don't even know but I'm not white
Maybe we can help. What shade of brown are you?

>>29918161
Yes, I scored almost as high as you and promptly concluded that the test was shit, as most online tests admittedly are. But then I remembered that intense self loathing is part and parcel of being a robot.

"I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member."
--Groucho Marx

Also, fill out the rest of the survey when you get to a PC. Thanks.

>>29918256
>I just don't really feel like taking an IQ test in order to impress a bunch of random people on this javanese basket weaving forum
You already impressed us just by having 8 sexual partners, silly!
>>
>>29915898
>Questions for robots:
>1) What is your age?
159 on that test (europe scale or whatever it was)
0 LUL
No
Kike
High school
A mindset that is incapable of socialy interacting with the majority of the population without being spotted as an unfitting person.
No
INTJ

What was that survey for?
>>
File: ss (2016-07-13 at 10.17.04).png (5 KB, 529x81) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-13 at 10.17.04).png
5 KB, 529x81
>>29915898 (OP)
>1) What is your age?
I did an official one, but I don't remember the score, the circumstances I took it under may have skewed the results. See pic related for this test (lacking test, should include language, visual memory, common knowledge, etc)
None, nor have I tried to persue anything due to circumstances
Formerly from /lgbt/, but so much transphobia there. I don't really stay here, 2nd day. Surprisingly, this place is less transphobic than /lgbt/. I guess that means I'm not a robot, and shouldn't have taken the test?
No, but I grew up in a conservative christian village, with a conservatively christian step-father. The types that believe coffee is a sin, and a temptation from satan.
Caucasian.
Junior high school? One you complete when you're 16. Been NEET since 19.
I don't know, some of the people here don't seem as horrible as I thought, but maybe they aren't actual robots.
Transsexualism, AvPD, Depression, Anorexia (former), and general anxiety.
ISFP if I remember right.
>>
>>29919174
>What was that survey for?
See above >>29916574

I'm trying to find my genes in you, young robot.

>>29919174
>159 on that test (europe scale or whatever it was)
Mazel tov, you glorious jewbot! And it's called Cattell, after this dead limey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Cattell
>>
File: ffcolr77.jpg (91 KB, 678x987) Image search: [Google]
ffcolr77.jpg
91 KB, 678x987
>>29919222
>I guess that means I'm not a robot, and shouldn't have taken the test?
If you're here, you're a robot. At least, according to J.P. Rushton. See >>29916574 In short, there are no communal coincidences.
>>
File: 2016_07_13_10.53.01.png (224 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016_07_13_10.53.01.png
224 KB, 720x1280
>>29915898
>Questions for robots:
>1) What is your age?
Took the WAIS-IV but it was impossible to score since I reached the ceiling on some subscales while scoring relatively lower on others.
From /mtfg/. Just passing by.
Nope. Atheist and anticlerical.
Pure-blooded Arvern.
MSc and engineer degree.
Nothing, I'm a Stacy.
PTSD, occupational burnout and melancholic endogenous depression with Cotard's syndrome.
ENFP
>Thanks,
>Management
>>
>>29915898
>1
>2
you don't know and you don't need to know
>3
hahahahahaha
>4
I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.
>5
cosmic horror
>6
whiter than the driven snow
>7
high school
>8
just be a regular 4channer circa '05
>9
I don't neeeeeeeeeeeed no fuckin' doctor
alright (DA DA DA DAAA)
>10
INTJ
>>
File: 1433913988940.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
1433913988940.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>29919668
>Nothing, I'm a Stacy.
Sorry, Stace. See my response to your fellow mtf robot. >>29919660

If you're here, you're--gasp--one of us!
>>
I ain't doin that test but I have entp personality. I completely forgot how I found this board but I damn sure love it.
>>
File: DSC_2849.jpg (115 KB, 232x350) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2849.jpg
115 KB, 232x350
>>29919896
So, you're implicitly giving me permission to litter this board with pictures of my beautiful face? Noice.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160713-151708.png (227 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-151708.png
227 KB, 1080x1920
1) 18
2) attatched.
3) nil
4) saw it on the 4chan homepage, became curious, clicked
5) yes. Muslim. Not a serious one though.
6) indian
7) high school
8) when the only people you can relate to are autists on a weird imageboard
9) nope
10) intp
>>
>>29915898
1) 18
2) Done a shitload of tests. Even in school. Every single one shows either 120 or 121.
3) None.
4) I don't even remember.
5) I'd say no but if I had to pick, Orthodoxy.
6) Slav
7) High school
8) Being a fucking assburger like me that's a KV at 18+.
9) Not by a professional, but I think HAVING TO blink 11 times exactly, and playing with hands in air at random times while thinking about being best at X definitely qualifies for some kind of autism.
10) ISTP.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.