[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't /r9k/ using kratom? I took 10g an hour ago and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Kraken_Kratom_Logo.png (21 KB, 424x137) Image search: [Google]
Kraken_Kratom_Logo.png
21 KB, 424x137
Why isn't /r9k/ using kratom?

I took 10g an hour ago and feel amazing right now.
>>
>>29914801

Guess nobody here knows about it
>>
>>29914801

its okay...only worth it if you can't get a hold of the good stuff
>>
>>29914801
i know about it. i used to order pounds of kratom. i was addicted to it for months. yea it feels good and makes you do physical labor like an animal. but let me tell you the withdrawal is horrible. and you feel like you always need to be on it. when i quit i layed on the ground in front of a heater all day for weeks. the warmth of the heater just made me feel better, not to mention sometimes when i would toss and wash it would gag me and i would throw up all over my room. there is actually a reddit board dedicated to kratom addicts trying to get off of it. stay away. also i have heart palpitations and felt like i was going to die in the middle of the night and it felt like my heart was going to shut off.
>>
HAHAHA I started using kratom at work over a year ago and now Im a literal heroin addict. not complaning, but Id rather get that feeling from a small amount of heroin than swallow 15 big ass pills again
>>
10g is way too fucking much. Kratom is an opiate, you're going to get addicted. Keep your doses around 1-2g, especially if you're using it regularly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.