[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyday I sleep all day and wake up hoping to have a missed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Everyday I sleep all day and wake up hoping to have a missed call or an unread message on my cellphone. Everyday there is nothing in there. Not even in my birthday I had someone sending me the smallest congratualtions text.

Non-existents robots report in. How do you guys feel about being actually socially inexistent?
>>
>>29913382
feels good man, I get to do what I want and work on hobbies.
>>
File: 1467338378635.jpg (95 KB, 987x700) Image search: [Google]
1467338378635.jpg
95 KB, 987x700
>finish college
>sleeping pattern goes to shit
>stop talking to my one friend in town because of it
>last time i spoke with him he was going to a party
>said i couldn't go because he's doesn't know the girl having it that well
>says he'd invite to the bar later on in the week since he was meeting up with people then
>wait something to tell me
>two weeks later he hasn't spoken to me
>see pictures of him with all his friends at said bar
>tfw he's forgotten about me
>tfw i wake up each day with only promotion emails
>tfw the girl on tinder i was talking to has realized how boring i am and stopped messaging
>>
feels comfy as fuck
>>
>>29913382
Let me ask you, do you call or text people? Do you text people on their birthdays? Do you even know anybody?

Now I know you're gonna say "Why should I call/text people first..." and that is why you are a robot. Neurosis. You're making a big deal out of something normies barely give a second thought to.
>>
>>29913596
This. I feel my phone only brings me stress because it makes me always available
>>
>>29913662
I won't take a picture to prove it. But I had at least five converstations going on sporadically some months ago. All of them stopped after the other person decided not to answer anymore.
I'm so pathetic, that I came to the point of asking if it was everything ok some weeks later, only to have a "seen" as response.

>>29913549
Know that feel. I don't even have any contact of college people anymore, but since I lost my job, I haven't got a single e-mail or text. All I got are spam and promotions.
>>
>>29913444
>>29913596
>>29913670

Isn't it lonely?
>>
>>29913382
dude.... get a life... there's no need to care about someone sending you some low quality cyber e-messages.
>>
>>29913873
nope. loneliness is spawned from a toxic mindset, not a physical condition.
>>
File: CBp9s4QUIAAN-UA.png (157 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
CBp9s4QUIAAN-UA.png
157 KB, 600x397
>>29913382
>tfw I wake up each morning to my orbiters sending tweets/fb messages/snaps/line message telling me to have a good day.
>tfw throughout the day they'll send me things they think are funny/cute/stuff I would enjoy
>tfw rarely respond to any of them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.