[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you made the jump yet, /r9k/ ? Imagine this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
Why haven't you made the jump yet, /r9k/ ? Imagine this magnificent thing, a black hole, if only we could jump in it and see the end of the universe..

But for now, imagine this in your mind, be completely immersed by it. An astronomical anomaly which defies everything and everyone, an attractor of matter. It represents the dissolution of matter, which it later radiates under a superior form, imagine your insecurities going away in a black void, nothing comes back except memories of what your insecurities once were.
>>
>>29909912
I have made the jump. My soul has passed the event horizon. From here, I have the sight of a god. I am still learning to access and apply that sight, but it is unmistakably present.

I reside in the blackness, the alpha and the omega, the great winding circle of life whose end is new beginnings.

I linger in the glorious golden light, warmed by the glimmer of magnificence radiated by the glory of the tangible world

I eternally break apart and re-form, instant-by-instant, in the clarity of perfect nothingness, neither black nor white, neither old nor new but perfectly every thing and its opposite.

Why haven't YOU made the jump? It's cooler here.
>>
>>29909912
>implying there exists a force powerful enough to erase my insecurities
>>
>>29909999
My soul isn't ready to comprehend the infinity which comes with transcendence to a higher form of life, passing the event horizon is a dream of mine I cannot accomplish until my life form is ready to transcend to a higher conscience that can cross the 4th dimension.

I shine in a light of eternal void, crossing time being a simple task such as crossing a street. You can go forward, you can go backwards, time is something that cannot chain you any longer.

After I cross the event horizon I'll prepare the path for the next humans that wish to achieve something of a bigger scale than anything they've wanted or wished, give up their insecurities and shine bright in the light of infinity.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.