[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>criticize a person who just so happens to be a woman >"WOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1468285147134.jpg (105 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468285147134.jpg
105 KB, 500x500
>criticize a person who just so happens to be a woman
>"WOW LIKE WHY DO YOU HATE WOMEN SO MUCH YOU FUCKING SEXIST NECKBEARD VIRGIN?"
Why can't I have been gay? Why do I have to be attracted to this childish, whiny, irrational meme gender against my better judgement?
>>

just jerk off???? and forget women........

what a damn crazy idea i just had
>>
File: 1459477975393.jpg (364 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459477975393.jpg
364 KB, 900x900
>>29909582
I know what it's like.
Women will try ANYTHING to win an argument and when they realize they can't, they just call you sexist, tell you to fuck off, ignore you, talk over you, etc. You can't get a word in no matter what you try.
Be glad you didn't grow up in an all female family like I had to. I've legitimately gotten close to killing myself more times than I can count solely due to their retardation. It's like hanging around with the absolute worst in trilby shuffling throatscruffs this place has to offer every day of every week, 24/7.
Not to mention, I got double fucked. The women in my family are so fucking paranoid because I'm a man and I happen to be quiet and reserved at the same time. Because of this, they automatically think I'm a creep who is plotting to kill them and they make sure to constantly remind me that I'm a danger to them because they say so.
I keep telling them that if anything, them telling me I'm going to kill someone makes me want to fucking kill them, so they should shut the fuck up if they're so afraid.
>>
>childish, whiny, irrational meme gender
I'm pretty sure there was something sexiest with what you probably said.
>>
>>29909582
this is how women are, either adapt or die alone.

or get lucky with the .05% of women that use their brain.
>>
>>29910542
>the .05% of women that use their brain.
This or bust, desu. I'll settle for nothing less.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.