[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ island/land thread. There was a general consensus on g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: forests-why-matter_63516847.jpg (223 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
forests-why-matter_63516847.jpg
223 KB, 1000x600
/r9k/ island/land thread. There was a general consensus on getting a plot in the wilderness somewhere in the last thread though.

I've gotten the bank account set up, but I'm looking for a site that won't dox my name. Kickstarter might be out of the question, but I'm checking out other sites as i type this.

Here's the land we were looking at

http://www.landwatch.com/ferry-county-washington-land-for-sale/pid/25014691

Here's the steam

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/r9kIsland

I won't be able to be here very long today guys, but I still wanted to keep all of you updated
>>
I'm looking at Indiegogo right now. Seems like it might be the better choice
>>
>>29909025
>I want money
>Don't want people to know my name

You wouldn't happen to be a prince from nigeria would you?
>>
This idea will never be successful. Nor is it novel; this shit's been tossed around on this board before. Let me tell you why. You are attempting a massive, complex undertaking that requires knowledge, work, and money. And the people you are embarking on this with are objectively some of the dumbest, laziest, and poorest people around. You are taking people who would rather rot in their mother's basement than do anything with their lives and expecting them to be self-sufficient, innovative, and to know their way around the real world.

It's a fun dream but it's never going to happen.
>>
>>29909201
Also that land is INSIDE a indian reservation, that's basically not even U.S. soil. Someone inside the reservation is trying to fuck some people, you better get in contact with the leader of that reservation if you got any integrity before you go ahead with deals with other people.
>>
>>29909201
The government will hunt me down if I even try anything like that
>>
>>29909248
I'd give money to the person keeping that reservation in tact as long as they have even if I got burned on that deal before I gave it to you, you two faced faggot.
>>
File: Untitled12.png (10 KB, 762x314) Image search: [Google]
Untitled12.png
10 KB, 762x314
So what do you all want to call this?

>>29909337
>>29909203
Go shill somewhere else
>>
>>29909248
You know what, you're right. I changed my mind. I'm ready to go. Why don't we use that place to exchange the money, hand to hand.
>>
>>29909414
I'm not sure you know what 'shill' means. Another point against you. But have fun with your pipe dream.
>>
>>29909428
>>29909337
>>29909201
>>29909242
>samefagging this hard

Read the archives, I'm serious about this
>>
>>29909491
>I'm serious about this
If you were really serious about this then you'd realize what a fucking retarded idea it is.
>>
>>29909491
Alright let's get serious about exchanging money face to face. You want witnesses around or not?
>>
File: forest.jpg (44 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
forest.jpg
44 KB, 500x333
/r9k/ must be slow today

I'll be back in an hour or so and hopefully we can flesh out our ideas on this a little more. We still need to think about the following

>Building plans
>How to set up internet
>An actual budget
>Possible better land to get

Otherwise, I'll set up a thread tomorrow
>>
>>29909414
yep, definetly shills

fuck, who pays all of them ?
Also we really gotta do something like this, because whatever the agenda is behind all these shills and manipulation, by the gods, i dont want to live in whatever they are trying to create.
>>
>>29909506
You know whats a fucking retarded idea ? Working 10 hours a day so you can buy a phone for 700 thats worth 1$ so you dont get judged by other people that buy it so they dont get judged. You know whats a fucking retarded idea ? Living in a society that is constantly manipulated and controlled by people we dont even know. Fuck off you goddamn jew shills or whatever you are, illuminati, whatever label, we know you are out there and you are trying to stop freethinking people from existing.
>>
>>29909506
FUCK OFF you goddamn shills.
retarded idea, fuck you fuck you fuck you. FUCK THE XXI century.
You fucking new world order shitheads just want to get every drop of adventure out of society and replace it with nice "thrills" like downloading a new surveillance app.
Fuck this world, and fuck you. I hope oil runs out fast and i can bash your cunts skulls in.
>>
>>29911425
>Working 10 hours a day so you can buy a phone for 700 thats worth 1$ so you dont get judged by other people that buy it so they dont get judged.
I don't live like this and neither does anyone I know.

>Living in a society that is constantly manipulated and controlled by people we dont even know
>jew
>illuminati
Nice tin foil hat. So you're not only an idiot, you're also gullible as fuck and crazy.

Listen, buddy. Just because someone points out that your "plan" is retarded does not mean that they are being paid to do it. Not everyone who disagrees with you is part of a conspiracy. You should consider getting help for your glaring mental health issues. But I know you won't. You'll just keep pushing this dumb robot commune idea until you finally realize that it is going to fail, just like I told you it would. Have fun trying to convince a bunch of worthless losers to leave their basements. They won't.

>>29911551
You're not bashing anyone's skulls in. Adventure is fine. This thread's concept is not an adventure; it is a doomed enterprise that you are too fucking stupid to see.
>>
>>29911609
And you are einsteins bastard son and instantly know its going to fail. You know its going to fail by reading a few posts. There is no other possibility.

Im not op btw
>>
>>29911609
Many robots are itching to fulfll their escapist desires. You are a normie clearly, but im going to help you.
Robots arent really lazy. I know its hard to understand for you, since you think in predetermined patterns and values. But robots just hate/cant live with society. It makes them anxious and extremely shy, so they underperform by far. A robot might know the answer to something right away but doesnt say it, so people think hes "a lil bit slow in da head".
Im absolutely positively sure that there are some people here on this board that could get a self sufficient life off the land going. if it will be this project, i dont know, but there will come one eventually.
Robots have nothing to lose, especially the ones that would try something like this.
now get out normie
>>
>>29911609
>Nice tin foil hat. So you're not only an idiot, you're also gullible as fuck and crazy.

So you are denying that the government controls the media ?
Fuck dude, so much evidence has been leaked. There are literally powerpoint presentations for potential agents teaching mass manipulation and control via internet/social media. They were leaked by snowden years ago.

not the guy you responded too btw
>>
are people actually trying to do this?
>>
>>29909025
On every imageboard every single board without fail always has threads about buying a mansion/private island/commune/town/micronation/etc.etc.

None of them have EVER come to fruition. I get that it's fun to think about and all, but for the love of god I will never understand how people keep taking these things seriously after years of these sorts of threads being around and nothing ever once happening.
>>
>>29909203
>if you are unsuccessful in modern society you must also be unsuccessful in living a simple agrarian life
fuck off with this dumb meme you stupid normie. Guaranteed if we were all made to live such a life you faggot beta nu-males would fair just as poorly as robots would. That said this is a retarded idea
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.