[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once this thread is archived, I will get off 4chan and I won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: me_itt.jpg (47 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
me_itt.jpg
47 KB, 604x451
Once this thread is archived, I will get off 4chan and I won't return until my life has some sort of value. I'm cutting myself off from time-wasters and spending my time productively on self-improvement.

ITT defend your choice not to follow my example.
>>
see you in two days
>>
>>29907653
I am trying to be productive but fuck man.
>Someone bought me a 3ds
>Can get games free off Nintendo's servers cuz of how badly the console was hacked
>Mon Hun game coming out in 3 days

>I've been working on a self improvement project since the year started
>4chan, like most of the internet, is cancer and I keep coming here

Its not like I'm not trying OP. I have gotten myself unaddicted to 4chan like 5 times this year but I keep coming back eventually.
The 3ds is just killing me too.
>>
>>29907814
It's okay, this is my first time trying to quit, we'll see if I'm back here in a week.

>>29907760
fuck you
>>
>>29907814
Instead of trying to quit coming here, just limit yourself to some 4chan time at the end of the day so you can activate your reward centers and incentivize being productive. Then use self-control to only browse 4chan during that time and get off of it no matter what you're doing, no matter how interesting a thread is or whatever. Maybe even set an alarm clock.
>>
>>29908312
I'm letting myself read fiction, play Pokemon Go, browse tumblr on mobile, and watch Youtube on mobile to unwind, none of which can suck up that much of my time. I don't need to be on 4chan, I waste so much time just refreshing, the few (You)s a day I get aren't worth it. I don't have solid reasoning to back this up, but I feel like this website is the worst thing I do for my motivation and attention span, besides maybe Netflix.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.