[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 14
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
How much luck have you guys had on Tinder? I'm thinking of getting it and wanted some pointers

con: I'd have to get Normiebook
>>
>>29904458
None whatsoever, in about two years of using it on-and-off. I got numbers, of course, but only one date, a girl whom I had already known through social circles.

I'm between a 4 - 6/10 depending on people's taste, and I am pretty autistic with women.
>>
>>29904495
I'd say I'm a 6 but I'm definitely a massive autismo with women. I'm pretty sure that will fuck me up, especially since it revolves around text based communication where theres a permanent log with everything I say on it
>>
got a smartphone pretty much just for this app, installed it, haven't used it. no normiebook, yeah, that is my issue, sluts will get weirded out by barebone accounts. especially now that swipes are limited

i hear that putting some clever dirty joke as your bio works better than doing some tryhard "im so genuine" shit

also i've heard that you shouldn't swipe affirmatively on every single person, that will set your hidden tinder ELO rating really low

just go for it and ask /soc/ if you still have problems. tinder threads here usually boil down to sociopaths getting amusement from bragging to robots, even though they probably don't even have great success with it
>>
I have had it since february 2015 and got about just under 10 matches since then. I just deleted the two matches i still had yesterday. They hadn't responded to me since april and march and both were "nerdy girls". One of them even had mlp posters on her wall in the background of her bedroom selfie...
If i don't get anything else out of this app by next february that'll make it two years and i will delete it. I recently re-did my bio, my biggest problem is i only have one picture though and i can't upload others because it always asks me to crop them which ruins the photo because it zooms in the image etc..

I mean thats not the biggest problem but it doesn't help. I am not so good looking and have nothing to off them anyway but yeah.. Tinder for me, sucks.
>>
>>29904565
>sluts will get weirded out by barebone accounts. especially now that swipes are limited
I was going to make an account and add absolutely nobody just so I could use the app. This would fuck me over?

>hidden tinder ELO rating really low
wtf is that?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x499
Like shooting fish in a barrel.

There's absolutely no reason to be a lossless virgin in 2016.

With this app you can basically get you dick sucked by a new girl every weekend.
>>
>>29904669

i don't know man, like i said, i'm too much of a pussy to try it. that's just what i've heard. facebook has sort of gone the way of myspace and the momentum is with other forms of garbage media now like snapchat and instagram- i think you'll be fine if you just fluff up your profile with decent pics

ELO is a chess-based ranking system

http://www.fastcompany.com/3054871/whats-your-tinder-score-inside-the-apps-internal-ranking-system

http://www.businessinsider.com/secret-tinder-rating-system-called-elo-score-can-only-be-seen-by-company-2016-1
>>
>degenerate slut app
Nah, I used PoF though.
>>
>>29904694
How attractive are you on a scale of 1-10?
>>
It can still be difficult for a sperg even if you're reasonably attractive.

I met two girls on it in person. One was a big blonde slut who sent me nudes but I didn't pursue it cause I felt like a man whore. The other was a muslim chick who either just used me for free food or didn't like the fact I supported Trump or something.

It's worth a try, anon.
>>
> be relative attractive
> but a ginger
I had it for 4 days and not a single match
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 481x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 481x697
>>29904732
Better looking than 2 of 3

I actually only use one photo which I'm sure hurts me a lot.

Pic is match from earlier.
>>
File: Sexy glamor shots 002.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sexy glamor shots 002.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>29904694
This is the photo I'm using for Tinder and I match about 1 out of 2000 of my right-swipes. I have only ever met two of them, and they were both a LOT fatter than they seemed in their photos.

Tinder is a hellhole.
>>
>>29904746
>used me for free food
You're a tool.
>>
>>29904746
lol why would you try to get with a Muslim girl?
>>
>>29904785
Shit photo.

Put on a shirt man Christ.
>>
>>29904732

nah fuck that kiddy shit- just post your profile guy, post your bio

the type of person to brag about banging sluts every day on /r9k/ never, NEVER actually post their details.
>>
>>29904785
>>29904803
Yeah I mean you're not unnattractive but come on get a better picture
>>
>>29904785
perhaps because your picture is you shirtless with your rape face on, did you think of that
>>
File: Smileyexploitable.png (29 KB, 674x674) Image search: [Google]
Smileyexploitable.png
29 KB, 674x674
>>29904785
What the fuck is wrong with you mate?
>>
can you just make a fake facebook account to use tinder
>>
>>29904786
It was one date you fag.
>>29904791
Cause she was hot? She wasn't religious, it's not like she was wearing a burqa and shit
>>
>>29904840
That's what I'm thinking of doing. It uses your pictures on there I think so you'd have to use your real name and pics but I'm pretty sure you can get away with not adding anybody. Anyone want to clarify?
>>
>>29904850
>I just let women exploit me once!
Ok numale.
>>
>>29904876
You can upload pics from your phone now and can verify by sms so you don't need a certain amount of friends.

Just make a normiebook with an accurate first name and you'll be fine.
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 640x1136
It's this easy.
>>
File: mc_black-teen.jpg (41 KB, 251x351) Image search: [Google]
mc_black-teen.jpg
41 KB, 251x351
>make a fake tinder account with some stacy pulled from fb
>it's exactly what I expected, everyone just wants to FUCK
>every now and then I will fuck with a robot by pretending to be interested
>give him a fake number
>close the old account and make a new one
>my autism sometimes tries to get a date out of chad
>mfw it works
>>
>>29904954
This same fucking loser always finds these threads
Fuck off
>>
>>29905131
You mad brother?
>>
>>29905191
XD good meme dude
>>
Two hot bitches that are too far away
One who's close enough, but has too big of a nose
>>
Installed it in january and already fucked 7 pretty hot sluts, multiple times each.
I'm just a 6/10, most girls told me they liked me because I was one of the few who looked relatively normal and didn't have a shirtless/dick pic on their profile. It's really that easy.
>>
>>29905502
Not for someone who lives in a remote area like me.
I'll get a girlfriend in college
>>
File: 1463937345829.gif (307 KB, 312x176) Image search: [Google]
1463937345829.gif
307 KB, 312x176
>>29904996
done this aswell, shows how the horrible the world is right now
>>
>>29904954
Can you disgusting normies fuck off?
>>
I find that I am very indifferent towards Tinder and the only reason I only swipe people to the right is to see if they swipe me back. I have no interest in talking to any of the girls I match with, much less meet them and spend any time with them when I can post hot memes on a Moldovan wheelchair maintenence enthusiast forum.
>>
>>29904954
>a nigger
You can keep it
>>
>>29904458
I got a single match.
I was too boring to keep his interest.
I doubt I'll get another match, everyone on there is so attractive and successful and I'm clearly a loser, so I won't bother to continue using it.
>>
>>29906818
Same here. I guess for me it's more I like the idea of girls out there thinking I'm attractive rather than actually pursuing the girls or having a relationship with them. I can't connect with people very well and I'm an awkward fuck who doesn't know the first thing to say to girls so even if anything happened it'd probably fall apart anyway. Basically I use Tinder like a woman, just to stroke my ego.
>>
>>29906844
>his
ree

Nah keep trying. I'm a fucking faggot loser who doesn't even know how to say hi to a girl and hasn't approached a woman irl since sophomore year of high school and I only have 2 pictures of me in my bathroom in my pajamas and I still get a couple matches a day. I'm at 80. Most of them are qt but some were accidental swipes. I can't talk to them though because I don't know how.
>>
>match with qts
>they almost always start the conversation
>it dies after 10 minutes because I don't know the next step
Just fucking kill me
>>
Can someone write a generic bio that girls like?
>>
Anyone else feel scummy using tinder?

My gf broke up with me recently, and I felt like I had to fuck someone else to not feel like a total cuck. And maybe this is a totally beta response, but I feel worse about myself talking to matches with the sole intention of fucking them. I would feel so much better about hitting on a chick while I'm drunk at a party, banging her, and mever talking to her again. But this game of dancing around that I'm only interested in fucking for ego boost purposes while I get to know these girls as actual human beings just makes me feel like I'm a complete piece of shit.
>>
>>29907181
Shut up stupid cuck.
Women aren't human
>>
>>29907307
Well, I beg to differ, but thanks for the chuckle

There's this girl I hang out with from tinder sometimes, but nothing really came from it. I'm 90% sure she's a lesbian anyway. But my ex thinks I'm banging her, so I'm just kinda letting her have that impression so she doesn't see me as lesser, when I know she's had sex with at least one other guy since we broke up. Which is sort of pathetic, now that I think about it.
>>
>>29907109
clearly your profile is on point tho
>>
>>29907397
Wow just cut off all contact retard. Gonna waste your life thinking about what an organic incubator "thinks"?
>>
>>29904647
hold the edge of the crop box and drag you looney
>>
>>29907034
Just tried it again because you suggested and I just got 2 matches.
Maybe I am not as hopeless as I thought. Although actually talking to them will be hard because I have terrible social skills.
>>
I used to be a robot but I downloaded tinder and got a gf.

You need it

She is a 8/10 at btw
>>
>>29907570
lad what even is this post

if yer lyin you need to just fuck off
>>
I get matches often enough but they never write back.

I have much better luck with okc
>>
tfw you see a qt3.14 despite being to most people a 7/10 with the same interests within 10k of you and you swipe right then NEVER SEE THEIR FACE EVER AGAIN OMFG IT BURNS

protip, you can triangulate where they live by driving to three different places and marking on the map the circle with the radius of the distance from them, where they all overlap is where your qt3.14 lives.
>>
>>29907942
>protip, you can triangulate where they live by driving to three different places and marking on the map the circle with the radius of the distance from them, where they all overlap is where your qt3.14 lives

Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you. I hope you haven't done that desu
>>
File: 1468179398954.jpg (26 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1468179398954.jpg
26 KB, 350x263
>>29908001
I didn't come up with it and I have yet to actually do that, I saw it on /b/ or something - anyway most people where I live are identifiable through facebook anyway.
>>
>>29904458
I've been on tinder for probably about a year and a half total.
I went on dates with maybe 35 different girls and had sex with around 25 of them.

In the beginning I would start talking to a girl and realise they were boring to me. Nevertheless I would continue to go on a date with them and sometimes even have sex with them because I figured I put in the effort. My advice is to not do this because it really doesn't give any satisfaction.

Of course your motivations might change along the way. In the beginning I cared the most about the sex. I met up with several girls strictly for sex after just a bit of flirting on Tinder. But now I actually prefer a nice date over sex with a girl who I consider boring. And with a nice date I mean a date with a girl you find interesting. When you actually want to listen to what they have to say because it intrigues you. Those kind of dates made me walk the street smiling for the next days.
>>
File: 1463929176165.png (326 KB, 3388x3638) Image search: [Google]
1463929176165.png
326 KB, 3388x3638
>barely get any matches
might be because they're all dumb pictures of me.

i've been talking to one though but I don't think it'll go past text.
>>
>>29908158
you probably got laid/on dates well before using tinder
>>
>>29904785
Put on a shirt man fuck look normal. Take a picture outside sure but in the fucking daytime not by your rape wall.

And fix that hair.
>>
>>29908584
Yes, so?
>>
>>29904458
Had 6 matches so far, one of them was a fat chick that I accidently liked, one feminist that I didn't read the bio (lol) and some which didn't respond. Seriously, why people like you and don't respond to you when you try to chat with them? I know that I'm the one supposed to start the conversation but this kinda makes me upset.
>>
>>29904458

I've got 26 matches in a four month period of using on and off, I think only like 5 even replied. I went on a date and was about to fuck her but then she casually mentioned she has hemorroids and I nope'd the fuck out.

It's a fucking waste of my time really.
>>
>>29907109
you must be doing something right, the only time matches have ever started a conversation with me are bots.
>>
>tfw you have to remake your acct because you swiped left on too many people and used bad photos of yourself that you took in 30 seconds when everyone uses vanity photos (including fat women hiding their weight)

round two here i come maybe no bots this time
>>
File: 14661122472789.jpg (45 KB, 317x360) Image search: [Google]
14661122472789.jpg
45 KB, 317x360
i had it on for about 2 days and i got 2 matches, now i keep turning it on and off and i dont get anymore. my profile is empty apart from a few photos but whatever. is it because i swiped right too much its fucked my account up, is that even a thing?
>>
>>29910843

youre limited on how many people you can discover that isnt just based on right swipes i think
>>
I have recently developed serious rage issues with women and tinder brings these out like nothing else

I REEEEEEEEE when a hot girl doesn't match me. I REEEEEEE when a mediocre looking girl doesn't respond or takes too long to respond. I REEEEEE when I get a date and then they stop talking to me or "can't go out on a date" for like another two weeks.

I'm really not going to make it as far as women are concerned.
>>
>>29904458
two bots today
atleast I think one of em was a bot. might not have been
>>
>>29904458
Just be nice. Also, casually mention something sexual at the beginning of the convo and then move on.

>I just went to the store for condoms and milk
>I just sent a dick pic to a girl
>>
>>29904954
omg anon can you teach me to get negresses too?

kys faggot
>>
>>29907109
you're probably getting catfished if they really are qts
>>
>>29904785
There's a thing called smiling. If you look like you're having fun you get a lot of leeway in life. Trust me, I've done shit for the hell of it and couldn't give a fuck, and girls will like you for it even if you might be acting like an idiot.
>>
>>29904458
Keep a short memory, be friendly and funny. My advice for talking to any girl is to pic something specific from their profile and make a comment on it or joke rather than a general or vague 'hey'. Don't turn it into an interview by continually asking questions. Ask a question about them and then have a conversation regarding the topic of the question rather than asking another question.
>>
File: 1357097133829.jpg (65 KB, 598x467) Image search: [Google]
1357097133829.jpg
65 KB, 598x467
>TFW have had Tinder for almost a month now
>TFW swiped right on most girls, even stacy girls that are way out of my league and I have nothing in common with
>TFW two matches
>TFW 5/10 fat chicks
>MFW

Probably doesn't help that I write "I'm 5'4 and I like anime." just major red flags for those girls, sorry I'm not some COWBOY COUNTRY WESTERN FAGGOT THAT LIKES MUDDING AND HUNTING.

Fuck living in the south, if I lived in the north maybe I could attract tech based, nerdy, hipster, weeb girls. All the girls in the south want country Chad and sports/christian religious chad's.
>>
I've met up with 3 chicks from tinder, however none of the meetups led to anything and one of them flat out said no more (I was drunk as fuck and kissed her in the mouth without the go ahead)

The other ones I'm still cool with however I don't think anything will happen
>>
>>29913452
I'm 5'4 too, and I'm

>>29913452
>>
>>29904785

lmao at first glance you look like a rapist dude, that murder face ain't doing you a favor.
>>
>Swiped right indiscriminately on hundreds and hundreds of women
>No matches

Sucks being bald.
>>
>>29913452
I'm the same but I just put what I do and a funny little thing about being drunk somewhere. I got matched with this one qt who likes similar stuff but I think I fucked up. She doesn't seem interested.
>>
>>29914440
Not him but it happens dude, you think you hit it off and then it goes nowhere. Just be patient.

The only luck I've had so far was meeting chicks in real life when I was drunk.
>>
>>29914464
I would ask what video games she liked but I just can't I don't want to look pathetic. If she doesn't reply tomorrow I'll just leave it. I don't want to annoy her anymore if I am already.

I wish I could meet chicks when drunk but 1. The places I go always have couples there so no single girls and 2. I'm either too nervous/shy/stupid to see that someone might be interested. Also maybe because i don't find myself attractive and maybe they think the same too.
>>
>>29914544
I'm 5'4, don't work out at all, and have mental health issues (OCD), but I still make it happen every now and then.

I was in a big city when I drunkenly met those chicks, so that helped out probably. But it's kinda like finding money on the ground, it just happens when you don't expect. It gained me a lot of confidence though, and it makes me look forward to going out again.

And yeah, you should probably avoid talking about video games unless she's a gamer.
>>
>>29904458

>download Tinder
>build up a harem of niggresses and Hispanic girls
>get tired of being a manwhore, start cutting contact with fwbs
>4 of them are crazy af and won't stop calling me and making me fuck them
>used to desperately want sex
>now I literally can't stop having sex even though I don't want to
>>
>>29914630
I would love a harem of qt Latinas
>>
>>29914579
Yeah. The only reason I started talking to her was because (possibly) the two of us were drunk. I pointed out the rooster teeth thing in her bio and we had a decent exchange. It's nothing like that now. I might just leave her alone now.

I did meet one girl but my friend chased her away because she said she was crazy or something. I still feel horrible over the fact that she gave her number to my asshole friend instead of me. The fucker didn't even save it.

I live near a big hotspot so there are tons of girls but they're all hitched or interested in other guys.
>>
>>29914642

They're ugly though senpai.
>>
>>29914675
So you only met up with one chick and she didn't really interact with you?

I met up with 3 chicks and 2 of them went alright but led nowhere, the other one I made a fool of myself but I still think she overreacted.

But just keep trying, go out drinking and keep tindering, you'll get your dick wet sooner or later. Just be a likable person.
>>
>>29914715
the latinas in particular that you had are ugly? I bet at least one of them is cute and you're just being a beta high standards robot
>>
>>29914748
She was interested I think. We'd walk ahead of my other two friends talking about shit and she seemed into it. Maybe she just wasn't interested oh well.

I would try but I'd just get laughed at for being desperate. I can't win.

I'll see where it goes next week. Cheers.
>>
>>29914806
Keep trying but don't try too hard, if that makes sense.

And yeah, just keep doing you're thing, I lost my virginity after meeting a random French chick at a brewery the night before.
>>
>>29914748

how do you get back home after drinking?
>>
>>29914837
It depends where I drink. If I'm local, I just walk home or take a cab. If I go to the city, I take the train then a cab home. Sometimes if I'm in the city I just take the subway to my grandma's place and crash.
>>
>>29913452
>5'4" and likes anime
Hello mirror. I love the "just be yourself" meme, I'm a fucking manlet, being me is statistically not viable.
>>
>>29904458
Talking to 7 girls on there right now. Probably gonna ask them to hang out soon. The only problem is that I don't feel like paying for their shit when we go out. Luckily I live in a big city so I think museum dates or something like that will do. Free fun, nigga.
>>
>>29914891
The meme to really live by is "be yourself but make sure you don't come off as an autist"
>>
>>29904996
>>my autism sometimes tries to get a date out of chad

what you should be doing is using the biggest stacy profile possible, finding the biggest chad, leading him on, then having him agree to meet up to fuck at some destination as far away from where he lives but will still go to.

have some douche drive all across town to an expensive restaurant, make a reservation, sit down, wait, and then nobody shows up, then wait for him to contact on tinder again all mad say your grandpa just got in a car crash and is in the hospital, youre really sorry and then do it again a 2nd time.
>>
>>29914831
I guess that's why I'm boring. Not knowing what to say is part of it but I also don't know what should be said. I suppose I'll learn on the way.
>>
>>29915054
I just try to go with the flow, also it helps to ask questions about her if there's not a natural conversation.

I'm not sure whether or not people perceive me as boring, lol.
>>
>>29914896
Girls will pay for their own shit retard.
>>
>>29915207
I would just pay for drinks
>>
>>29915231
I'm sure you would, cuck.
>>
>>29915300
cheap bastard
>>
>>29915207
Are you sure? I just got out of a 4-year long relationship, and luckily my ex was all about paying for her own stuff. I'm not sure how most girls are now, though. I've been out of the loop for years. But if you say so...
>>
>>29915352
If they don't, you pay your part and walk away.
Adult women vote, they have jobs and school, either they pay for themselves, or don't bother with them.
>>
>>29915476
I tip my fedora to you, my enlightened gentlesir
>>
File: IMAG0451.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0451.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
I've used Tinder 4-5 times over the past year, each a brief 2-3 week stint. Never had much success with it. Matched with a girl that happened to be the younger sister of a guy I'd been friends with during freshman year of HS, so we hung out a few times last summer, but she doesn't respond anymore. Beyond that I haven't had any luck.

Pics (second pic will follow in a reply) are what I use for my profile. I understand mirror selfies bear a negative connotation but I don't have any friends and don't know how else to get a picture. I also don't know how to smile.

My bio is "My friends stopped talking to me after I started sending them Fall Out Boy lyrics," and then a line or two about my hobbies and how I occupy my time.

I've often heard that to "win" at Tinder you need to be patient, but after a week or so the app just feels like a disheartening exercise of futility.

I'd appreciate any advice, though.
>>
File: IMAG0443.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0443.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>29915557
Pic 2/2.

spaghetti
>>
>>29915557
Fellow blackbot here. Take phone selfies. I heard mirror selfies are bad. I'm in the same position. I have no friends so obviously I have no pics w/ friends. Phone selfies are your friend in this case. They're super common and better than webcam or mirror pics. I don't get many matches, but enough to fuel my ego.
>>
>>29915649
Any tips relating to setting of the picture?

And thank you.
>>
>>29915557
>>29915649

Another fellow blackbot here, where do you all live? New Jersey here.
>>
>>29915716
I'm in NoVA, and I'm this >>29915557 anon.

What's Jersey like?
>>
>>29915746

Jersey sucks, as does the rest of the USA. Looking to backpacking Europe on a permanent basis. I was hoping you were closer because you remind me of me and kind of look like me; we could have had jolly good fun.
>>
>>29915557
>>29915605
>>29915649
>>29915696
>>29915716
>>29915746
>>29915775
Fellow blackbots do not waste your time on tinder it's not for us. I like your backpacking Europe idea
>>
>>29915867
>do not waste your time on tinder it's not for us

I've come to that realization long ago, friend.
And thanks, my dream has always been to see the world and experience all the different cultures in the world. Then, hopefully, die in a forest somewhere beautiful after getting my fill.
>>
>>29904785
anon you look like you just dumped a body somewhere. Go to the park during the daytime and take a smiling pic. And bring a shirt.
>>
>>29915696
Setting? Like filter? Use a filter. Nothing too crazy, but it makes the pic look better.

>>29915746
Oh shit dude, I'm in NoVA too! What part. I'm in Arlington.
>>
>>29915775
When do you plan to start backpacking? Sounds nice.

>>29915867
>>29915919
Do you guys try getting girls at all, then? I understand if you don't. I often lose faith myself.

>>29916036
Just locations for the taking the picture, if you've found that some are more ideal than others.

I'm in Woodbridge.
>>
>>29916195
>Do you guys try getting girls at all, then? I understand if you don't. I often lose faith myself.
Don't even know where to start desu
>>
>>29915605
>>29915557
Nice fro fello nigbot.
>>
>19
>don't have a facebook
>all of the guys i've seen (have a fake facebook account) are chad tier
should i go for it
>>
>>29915557
>unwound
you've some fine taste desu
>>
>>29904458
I found a gf , been together for 4 months now
>>
listen OP and any anons who might be thinking of getting tinder

this is real insider information from a girl

tinder is nothing but a self-esteem booster for girls
you are not going to get anything out of it unless you actually like being fodder for some stupid girl's insecurity
>>
>>29904694
shut the fuck up with your fake as fuck profile pic
>>
>>29904785
>This is the photo I'm using for Tinder

So odd that you dont get any matches with that
>>
>>29915557
>>29915605
unty whats good
>>
>>29917190
Not much. Just watching a few videos to end the day.

Yourself?
>>
>>29917281

>I'm baby faced and incapable of taking a good picture.

Why even live?
>>
>>29917996
That pretty much describes me desu
>>29917281
Listening to music and shitposting as usual
>>
>>29915557
i wanna cuddle in that fro
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.