[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has a dad that has given up on them? >dad always harped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Pepe 3.jpg (207 KB, 840x567) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 3.jpg
207 KB, 840x567
Who has a dad that has given up on them?

>dad always harped on about wanting his kids to go to college
>sister did and she graduated
>gets excited that I'm going
>there are lots of problems with me (also a literal autist) and he's slowly been giving up on me for a while now
>talk to him about all the stress and the money I have to have for it and he says I don't have to go to college because it's about what makes me happy
>>
>>29903699
Your father is disappointed anon, not necessarily in you but about the idea of you he had in his head since you were born.
You might want to figure out for yourself what you really want to do, it seriously does not matter what.
If you enjoy doing it your father will support you, and he'll love you so much more if you make your own choices, even if he doesn't agree with them sometimes he'll be smart enough to see why.
>>
>>29903798
Dad?

original commento
>>
>>29903835
No I'm not your dad.
I'm just a 19 year old guy who just heard from his 2 best friends he can't come with them on the vacation they've been planning for the last 2 months because I'm a 'leech' according to one of them and wanted to give you my view on your situation.
Your dad just wants the best for you, and he knows that he doesn't know what that is.
You might not either, and you might never find out, but if you do you'll finally be happy for 3 minutes and realize chasing happiness is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>29903910
So then why were you such a fucking leech, huh?
>>
>>29903910
That's rough. I've been dealing with that kind of bullshit from "friends" for way too long now. I know this is edgy but I've just given up on having friends. They never say I'm a leech or anything but they avoid me and don't talk to me. One of them constantly says how we should hang out and he'll hit me up but he never does. I fall for it every time and when the day arrives that we are suppose to hang out I get so excited and sit there waiting by my phone and computer for him to contact me. I've even tried contacting him on those days but he just ignores it. I think it's some fun game to him.
>>
I think I had the worst kind of dad. He was never there for me just absent.
>>
My dad gave up on me as a baby.
>>
>>29903961
It's just an excuse he made up because he doesn't want me to come, there's a longer story behind it but It's not my thread and don't care for your empathy.

>>29903966
Like I said this isn't my thread but there's no such thing as lasting friendship for most people.
I guess the ending of this song describes it pretty well;
>youtube.com/watch?v=nbqguu8NsM4

Also about the guy who hits you up and then drops you, next time you see him (if ever), you should just tell him exactly that, and if he doesn't care for it or doesn't take it serious, just cut him out of your life.
>>
File: smug-pepe.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smug-pepe.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>tfw my parents love me unconditionally
>tfw my sister will take care of the blood line
>>
>>29904070
Are you black by chance?

original question
>>
>>29903699
You think that's bad? My dad never allowed me to use addblock plus and now I have to witness shitty images just one block is all I needed.
>>
File: 1465923197167.jpg (88 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1465923197167.jpg
88 KB, 700x520
>>29903699
In the end all our struggles are meaningless. Once the nothingness of death consumes our everything, words such as meaning and disappointment lose their weight.
Death is salvation.
>>
don't die

original commento
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.