[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating Websites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: help.jpg (3 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
3 KB, 200x200
Are there any dating websites specifically catering towards people with social anxiety or depression or whatever other kind of social inhibitor?
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>24566741
what i really mean is how do i find cute NEET girls on the internet to be my gf
>>
>>24566741
Fear of Evaluation on both sides, what sort of person are you? Too scared to say, what about you? Too scared to say? Wanna Fuck? Fucking is scary. It's ok I'm scared as well.

So you have to like fix that shit, go start from 0 and learn a skill that youre proud talking about or convince someone to bring you to the bar so you can just drunk talk.

Also never say no to anything, No is what got you in this mess, stop thinking, just say Yes, invite yourself. [Except masturbating, stop that, shit works, that's why you're saying No]
>>
MMORPGs.
>>
>>24566904
Go make a dating profile now, there is no downside, or post your Kik, Steam, Skype or something on here. Honestly what's the worst that happens, you see some weird shit, you're on R9K you're already seeing that shit.
>>
No, because people like us aren't supposed to date.

The girls with those problems just use OKC, POF, and tinder and Chad puts up with it for the pussy.
>>
They would be quickly infested with normies pretending to not be normies.
>>
>tfw no hairy cute boy bf
>>
>>24566964
yeah, that happens on /soc/

there was a "meetup to lose your virginity" thread somebody made and suddenly every male on the board was a virgin
>>
File: 1448278172364.gif (2 MB, 380x238) Image search: [Google]
1448278172364.gif
2 MB, 380x238
>>24566975
When does hairy stop being cute? Sometimes people are surprised how pale my arms are under the sleeves of my shirt when they are a similar tone to my fore arms but they just don't have anywhere the amount of hair my fore arms have. Last night my aunt asked if I got a tattoo on my arm and I just said "No it is just arm hair".

How about when a small flying bug flies into my arm hair they get trapped in a web of hair? This is just my arms I am talking about.
>>
File: 146549238945234908.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
146549238945234908.gif
1 MB, 680x680
>>24566741
>searching for dating websites on google
>found a dating site for people who suffer from social anxiety, panic attacks, depression etc.
>sounds good enough for me
>click on register
>"Please register using your facebook account"

and yes, they check and delete fake accounts
>>
>>24567113
Literally the first one that came up was:
http://www.nolongerlonely.com/
>>
>>24567154
>http://www.nolongerlonely.com/how_it_works.php
Working just fine. They must have millions of active users.
>>
>>24567052
Is it really dark black hair? I think light hair is cute, even if it's really hairy.

i like hairy butts also
>>
>>24566741

yes, but there are few women on them, and if there were any, the dynamics would be little different from normal dating sites
>>
>>24567309
Dark brown hair. Hairy butt, hairy legs, and a mildly hairy abdomen and chest. It almost can't be contained.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.