[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix Iraq ? Remove ISIS along with other terrorist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 307.jpg (37 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37 KB, 788x685
How do we fix Iraq ?

Remove ISIS along with other terrorist groups l, and re-draw the borders?

Like, split up Iraq for example - for the Shias, Sunnis, and Kurds.

Or what? What do we do?

Also, how bad is Afghanistan these days? Is it really in chaos?
>>
I'd say start it all over...

By starting it over, I really do mean killing everyone and destroying everything. With all the shia-sunni tension first built up under Saddam Hussein's reign and then unleashed by his hasty removal, there's probably going to be at least a century of violent ethnic civil unrest fueled by an endless cycle of revenge. Despite attempts by foreign powers, nether side wants to stop killing the other side and this shit won't end until ether the shias kill all the sunnis or the other way around.

After the whole country has been holocausted you should probably import non-muslims from southeast asia because despite currently reproducing like rabbits, they don't suffer from militant Islamism meaning that the new population wouldn't be fighting each other or the neighbors unless the neighbors attack first.
>>
Drop a nuke on the Middle East
>>
>>24566587
Oy vey NATO would never allow this
>>
>>24566390
>remove ISIS
easier said than done. also, removing ISIS achieves nothing if the underlying causes and structures which gave rise to the organization are still in place
>re-draw the borders
national sovereignty violation
>Shi'as, Sunnis, Kurds
Kurdistan will not happen in your lifetime
>What do we do?
fuck if I know, assemble more think tanks and engage in pointless, masturbatory debate probably.
>>
want to fix iraq?

suck every drop of oil out of the ground as fast as possible and then leave them to do whatever they want because they don't matter once the oil is gone
>>
>>24566390
Make a deal with Turkey, they have to give back Constantinople, but in turn they are permitted to retake the middle east.
>>
>>24566666
ULTRA SATAN INBOUND
>>
>>24566666
Sounds like OP's plan is better then nothing, dealing with the symptoms is better then letting the patient die
>>
>>24566390
>How to fix Iraq
(Russian way) Nuke it.
('Merican way) Ignore it until it effect us.
>>
>>24566390
Rebordering countries by outsiders rarely ends well
>>
>>24566758
>Sounds like OP's plan is better then nothing, dealing with the symptoms is better then letting the patient die
I wouldn't call anything OP wrote a "plan" be any metric.
>remove ISIS
that's not a plan, that's an end-goal
>re-draw the borders
again, this is not how national sovereignty works. drawing borders on ethnic/religious divisions would also set a catastrophic global precedent. why do you think Russia spent so much money and effort defending their territorial sovereignty over Chechnya?
>muh oil
>muh manufacturing in Grozny
no, because a successful ethnic secessionist movement would tear the Russian Federation apart at its seams.
you cannot re-sculpt borders along ethnic lines because at the very least, Russia would never stand for that global precedent, among other reasons.
so no, doing nothing actually is far better than anything OP suggested.
>>
>>24566390
It was fixed before we got there.

>how to (re)fix ME-NA
Stop buying Saudi oil, leave. Less than half a century later, secular strongmen have regained control and the area is stabilized, as it was before.
>>
>>24566973
>the Middle East was fine before American intervention
>British Mandate of Palestine
>Anglo Iranian Oil Company
>French Mandate of Greater Lebanon
>>
Nuke it all. Burn it down, wipe the slate clean
>>
>>24567014
Palestine has been sorted. No one really likes them, the Arabs just sabre rattle against Israel (because doing anything more has not ended well)

The rest has stabilized and would still be so, if not for acting as SA's attack dog, allowing them to aggressively export extremism to their neighbors and to the west, in exchange for cheap oil.
>>
>>24567084
As well, no one likes Saudis. If not for their holy places, no one would go there. Oil is the only reason those perfidious despots are anything more than savages living off the backs of camels.
>>
>>24567084
>the Iranian Revolution was backed by Saudi Arabia
>a radical Sunni, Wahhabist oligarchy backed a Shi'a, Islamic-Populist movement
go read Ali Shariati's works and tell me that's something Saudi Arabia would get behind
also
>implying Hizballah and the Lebanese radical Shi'a movement weren't also heavily influenced by Shariati's works and Islamic-Populist theory
>>
>>24567160
I'm not referring to the revolution. Iran is as it will be and has nothing to become but more moderate. The Baathist countries, the dictators we removed, making way for the Caliphate, made the region stable and offered a stability that our satrapies can't.
>>
>>24566390
there is no way to fix middle east without world-wide muslim and jewish genocide.
also revolution from imperialism to communism would help. I mean most of the conflicts are escalated with the help of western countries. they just don't give a shit about 3rd world they just want more power.
>>
>>24567254
It should stabilize on it's own, as soon as we find something to phase-out oil. That may not be for some time and so many more wars will take place before this happens.
>>
>>24567283
well might be. there would be peace already without weapon supplies to any of the sides.
they simply cannot afford to pray and spray every day without steady stream of ammunition.
>>
Take a cue from the warrior emperor Caracalla.
>give everyone West of the Tigris an EU passport
>forcibly enforce a multi-ethnic, multiracial representative democracy
>smash any opposition with overwhelming ground forces
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.