[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that no matter how "non-mainstream" and "alternative"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Why is it that no matter how "non-mainstream" and "alternative" a woman is, she'll always listen to society no matter what on so many things, and try to be a part of it on so many levels, /r9k/?

I mean, even if she disagrees with the mainstream society on some things (which will be very little), she will still just find an alternative subculture or subgroup and strive to conform to it instead.

Why are there no female individualists?
>>
F

Bump
>>
Because it's not to their benefit to be individualists. The same way it's not to your benefit to buy expensive stocks on a whim. Why do something with little to no return on it when I can do something with far better return?

Things work out well for women who have a Facebook and Instagram. They can take photos of them and gain attention. This in turn boosts popularity and give them the worth of self they might be looking for. It's several times more difficult to gain that same self value by doing something like working on a team to develop something like a new engine or a new theory. Which isn't too say you don't see women in this field, but quite the opposite, women are valued more highly when recruiting employees.
>>
>>29896819
This has to be the most pathetic attempt from /r9k/ to marginalize women yet. Good work!
>>
>>29897979
Haha this, we must band together against the evil lonely neckbeard virgin amirite sister.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.