[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I legitimately want nothing more in this world than a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1467348864544.png (539 KB, 752x790) Image search: [Google]
1467348864544.png
539 KB, 752x790
I legitimately want nothing more in this world than a relationship of unconditional love with a gorgeous woman who is nothing but loyal and caring of me. Every so often I think about going out and trying to find a girl to go out with, someone who matches these expectations generated by our created fantasies in movies and shows and so on.

I'm decently attractive, not fat, and have some social skill, so it's not like I'm totally screwed on that front, but it's just that I have never met a woman in my entire life who I can maintain an attraction to. Every single one that I have ever met ends up acting like a child. They'll go in an instant from kind to devilish, they will throw tantrums, and they will become disloyal and cheat the minute you show any kind of emotional or real side of yourself.

I'm stuck in this paradox of absolutely craving a love and romance that simply does not exist, that is not available for me in reality. The reality of it makes me miserable and it makes me angry and it's not worth dealing with; but so does the alternative of staying alone.

Fuck this gay Earth. Anyone else feel similar?
>>
>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>Every night I can feel my leg....and my arm, even my fingers. The body I've lost, the comrades I've lost......Won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there.
>You feel it too don't you?
>I'm gonna make them give back our past.

Oregano toppings
>>
>>29896477
Diamond Dogs.... Our new home.
>>
>>29896439
same here.

all i want is someone to love and to love me but i've never been able to find someone who i really want to spend an extended amount of time with. i barely go out but even the people i've talked to on the internet have seemed great at first and then just started to show their flaws. it's not that i'm perfect but i also don't have a ton of standards and it seems people can't even behave properly in the most basic ways.

i don't really know what to say. i don't know how to fix it. a lot of people have no morals, no character, nothing inside of them other than selfish and shallow desires that they would do anything to satisfy. it's hard to deal with.

all i want is a good human being who genuinely cares about things. i try my best to be that way but i'm close to giving up on everything, including being a good person.
>>
>>29896439
yeah I identify with Kaz too
>>
>unconditional love

There is no such thing bro.
>>
>>29896535
In the exact same position here.
>>
>>29896439
You won't care as much when you hit 26 aka make it through 25. I seriously barely think about this shit anymore and it used to consume me.
I still like women, but there comes a time when you just have to keep living out your life and realize that that kind of stuff isn't everything.
>>
>>29896593
how have you been dealing with it anon?
>>
>>29896439
r9k is kind of like our personal outer heaven isn't it?
>>
>>29896593
how have you been dealing with it anon? i'm very sad.
>>
>>29896745
>>29896652
I don't. The best you can do is wait, as has been said there isn't a happy ending or something here. We're stuck in a cycle that can't be broken and the best that we can hope to happen is that we eventually manage to stop caring.
>>
>>29896439
It's funny, there's still something addictive about the sadness of it all, isn't there. We eventually grow to accept things as they are anywho.
>>
>>29896770
>there isn't a happy ending or something here
that's a little bit soul crushing but i know you are correct.

>we eventually manage to stop caring
i'm almost there (i'm there already much of the time but not always yet) mostly because i don't think it's possible to find what i want in this world.
>>
>>29896439
It's hard when you hear songs and the like giving you a taste of what this would be like. From there, fantasy upon fantasy about a literally perfect love spiral out which makes the fact that that idea isn't real even more depressing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0bS-YnLf4s
>>
I used to really value the dream of marrying the right girl and raising a happy and functional family with her. That was my endgame, as long as the wifey and junior(s) were happy then nothing else mattered. If I could give my future kids the stable home that me and a lot of my family were denied then I won. More achievable than those dreams of becoming a vidya dev (one of the cool positions), a musician, or something to do with movies.
But I'm shy, weak, soft-spoken, and awkward. Eventually I realized that I am just not really meant for that kind of relationship. I'm not "man" enough to be a good boyfriend or some day a husband, or god forbid a father figure. All that bullshit my parents went through that inspired my cute little dream probably made it impossible.
So fuck it anon, I'm not gonna sit around and wait until I magically grow a pair and become boyfriend material. I'm pursuing those stupid dreams. I'm gonna draw my dumb characters and build shit in the akurim modding kit or whatever and even if I fall flat on my face I'll fall knowing that I didn't drag some poor woman and kid into my weird daddy issue projected dream of being a normie.
>>
File: nDHpIhh.jpg (59 KB, 718x774) Image search: [Google]
nDHpIhh.jpg
59 KB, 718x774
>>29896848
Right on, anon. Know that I fully respect you even if no one else does.
>>
>>29896439
Go for it op, you desserve it
>>
>>29896439
I remember when I was naive and thought that it was possible in this day and age. I've been to 3 parties since starting university and with each one I go to it lowers my hope that there exists a girl that would be interested in me that hasn't completely destroyed her ability to form pair bonds by being a whore.
>>
File: 1443042005098.jpg (25 KB, 331x271) Image search: [Google]
1443042005098.jpg
25 KB, 331x271
I'm in the same boat. It's really shitty to go through the effort of trying to get out there and form a relationship with people, only for them to be vapid, annoying bitches. I'm not interested in casual sex or anything like it, and I'd rather die alone than get in a relationship with someone I don't really care about, but I'm still miserable when all I have is myself. If there were just some clear goal I cluld strive for, I'd feel at ease, at least then I'd know what I have to do, but how am I supposed to get out of this situation? How am I supposed to find this woman? What if she doesn't even exist? All I can do is wait and take every opportunity with a girl that I can get, in the hopes that she might be different.
>>
>>29897900
That's probably a slightly healthier way of doing it as compared to never trying at all as a result of having no hope.
>>
>>29896439
What was his name again? I can't remember
>>
>>29898852
Pachirisu Muncher
>>
>>29898852
Pazukira Linda
>>
That's the prolem with us robets bra, gotta learn to love yourself before anybody else will love ya. A big part of love is looking past flaws, i.e. Looking past your own flaws also. Then you'll have humility to see past others problems and you can be broken with somebody instead of finding somebody to fix you. Everything sucks bro, even love.
>>
>>29898852

Benedict Burger Kazuhira Miller
>>
>>29898852
Kazuhira "if you fulton a black, don't bother coming back" Miller
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.