[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of living if you are not Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Chad.png (70 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
70 KB, 1030x727
What is the point of living if you are not Chad?
>>
Spite and making others as miserable as you are.
>>
>>29895491
That is a cold existence.
>>
99% of men can get chad looks through the following

1. diet
2. exercise
3. hygiene
4. clothes
5. confidence in themselves (even something like fixing posture and standing up straight will make you automatically look more confident)

It just takes work and most people aren't willing to put the effort. Or they feel it's unfair because certain people had an easier time reaching that standard. Life isn't fair. I'm sure you all know that. There's a reason why communism failed everywhere, people aren't equal. Being a Chad basically just means you're at your peak physical condition, some men have better genetics but you can have godly genetics and still look unappealing if you're missing these 5 things. Maybe some can even get away with clothes. Most people can reach the standard with enough work barring a deformity. Even fat fucks can eventually get there, but it's harder for them. If you want to be Chad so badly, you have to work.

>inb4 manlets complain
Height isn't nearly as big of a deal as you think unless you're in the bottom percentiles (5'4-below). After that point you're usually as tall as/taller than many women. Shoe lifts etc. can help you. Short guys who aren't insecure about their height or use it as an excuse for why their life sucks get laid all the time as long as they look good.
>>
What is the point of living if i'm not the richest man alive, what is the point of boxing if i'm not the greatest boxer alive, what is the point of playing video games if i'm not the best player alive.

Why not just try to be the best possible version of yourself?
>>
>>29895645
you're right but /r9k/ will call you a normie fag
>>
>>29895645
>>29895770
fuck off with this bullshit you retards

take a walk through the real world and i guarantee you it won't be 10 minutes until you see a fat, unkept blob with his massive, sweaty arm around a qt gf.
You either have it in you or you don't. The only way out if you don't have it is suicide
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.