[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagecuck thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: wagecuck.jpg (65 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
65 KB, 500x313
I want to kill whoever thought it was a good idea to have phone orders for places that cant deliver food. I almost had a panic attack when a guy was screaming at me on the phone when I couldn't hear him because I had another customer was screaming at me in front of the cash register and the fucking loud kitchen in the back!
>>
>>29893789
>customer walks in
>"CAN I HAVE A CHOPPED SALAD WITH BLK TILAPIA
>ok anything else?
>CAN I HAVE EXTRA?
>you want 2?
>NO I WANT EXTRA!
>You want a side?
>CAN I SPEAK TO SOME WHO CAN GIVE ME EXTRA?!?!?!?
>EXTRA WHAT MAM?!?!?
>EXTRA TILAPIA!
Why didnt she just say that from the beginning?
>>
I don't want to work around lots of people. I don't want to sell things or manipulate people into buying things. I don't want to give orders. And I don't want to be around computers.
Is there any possible job for me?
>>
>>29893789
work at a grocery store and commonly see the
least-common denominator of shit-tier people.
Today was pretty bad,a black woman with a
blue tooth was speaking some bastardized
form of English and could not enunciate a
single fucking word she said.As I wasnt aware she was speaking in a blue tooth when she came to my line,my subconscious drifted from "be nice to customers" to "interaction with second-class citizens" and as I was about to get off from my 6 hour shift I just looked at her and asked,"what?" and she looked at me with her bug eyes and sputtered,"I WASNT TALKIN TUH YOOH,AND DONT SEH WHAT DAT ISNT HOW YOU TALK TUH UH CUSTUMUH."
And to think that if any of my managers witnessed this they probably would have looked down on me for not having patience for these retards.
>>
>>29893980
Farmer?
>>
>>29893980
Welding seems to be popular among robots. Apparently you can earn good money.
>>
>>29893980
work at a crematorium, you literally burn normies for a living
>>
>working drive-thru window
>front counter section getting insanely busy
>only one person attending to front counter while drive-thru runs smoothly
>lady behind counter calls me over
>have to take off my headset and explain to her that I can't attend to her because I am working the drive thru
>she won't fuck off
>now front counter AND drive-thru are fucked
>>
>>29894588
Not op, but if I could get paid to burn bodies my life would be amazing.
How do I get this job?
>>
>>29894606
Well, did you expect her to just go away? You should've offered some sort of a solution, to be honest.
>>
>>29894606
Also:
>be in Australia
>working drive-thru window
>beaten up van full of dishevled aboriginals pulls up
>"CAN I GET A BOX?"
>a what
>"THE BOX. MEAL. MEAL BOX"
>this one sir?
>"NAH I WANT THE BOX"

And if you don't know what an Australian aboriginal sounds like, yelling for food at a drive-thru... Well lucky you.
>>
>>29893980
I work for my state's Department of Transportation picking up trash on the side of the road, and sometimes dead shit. They pay me $21 an hour to do it. Not bad for a job that requires literally no training.
>>
>>29894688
I explained to her that we have had a sudden influx of customers and there is only one front counter worker. The solution was for her to wait her turn, or leave.
>>
>>29894757
Except that one day some drunk as fuck Chad racing to have sex with Stacy kills you.
>>
>>29894718
da Zinger Box ya white dog cunt!
>>
>>29894718
hahahahooh
>>
File: 1464639835713.jpg (22 KB, 519x544) Image search: [Google]
1464639835713.jpg
22 KB, 519x544
>work in convenience store in a small town, most people are very polite and most are people that stop by on a regular basis
>around 5 minutes until we technically close
>start to go about the procedure for shutting down the store
>turn off lights in some coolers, turn off fans, etc.
>some time goes by and I make my last walkaround before I lock the door and shut off the sign
>turn off the sign around 60 seconds before we technically close
>no one in sight
>lock the door at precisely 8pm because I have minor OCD
>head over to the register and print out some reports
>truck pulls up
>recognize the driver as a cool regular that comes in almost every other day for a six pack
>i'm in no rush since it's sunday
>hurry over to the door and unlock it, tell him to come on in
>we exchange courtesy stuff; "come on in man" "I wouldn't want to be a bother" "No prob" "You sure?" "Yeah dude" "Thanks"
>he grabs his beer and I ring him up
>hands me 2 bucks over and tells me to keep the change
>tell him to have a good night
>since I'm at the register when he leaves I start to shut it down
>at that exact moment about 2 minutes after 8 some boomer bitch just fucking walks into a store witch at this point is visibly closed and we have our hours posted in very large font on the door
>at this point I am kicking myself for not promptly locking the door again
>cunt strolls at powerwalk pace towards the chips and grabs two one dollar bags
>"You guys are closed?"
>"yes, but I guess I can ring you up since the register isn't shut off"
>says nothing in response and fingers more merchandise
>puts chips on counter and I ring them up
>"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CLOSED AT EIGHT"
>"that will be two dollars even"
>"I DIDN'T NOTICE IT WAS EIGHT EITHER" (in a very sarcastic tone)
>I glance at the clock as it is now past 8:05
>turn head around and promptly get two dollars in quarters thrown almost full force across the counter; some fall onto the floor
>cunt powerwalks out of the store
>>
File: 6969883240_326d8e7ba6_b.jpg (534 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
6969883240_326d8e7ba6_b.jpg
534 KB, 1024x683
>>29894789
Nah, I live in the middle of nowhere and for the most part, I'm significantly off the road. I almost never do highways. Been doing it for 5 years, not one close call yet. And I always situate my truck to block me. Pic related, the kind of truck I drive (different state).
>>
>>29894619
Ehhhh it's not such a good job.
You will have job security and 55k a year.
You will always be on call, and you will get called in at strange hours. You will constantly deal with grieving people. Because so much of the work is just processing they have no problem making you work 24h or more shifts with "breaks."

Pretty comfy besides that though

desu desu senpai senpai watch me burn your grandma bam
>>
>>29894899
>55k a year
damn I'm jealous
>>
>>29894757
what state? and what company?
>>
>>29894932
Maine, and it's not a company, it's the State Government. I'd make a lot less doing the same thing for a private company. I lucked into the job honestly.
>>
>>29894926
It's alright. Doesn't feel worth it to constantly have to be flexible for my job. At best I help some people, at worst I burn some stuff.

Weirdest thing I've found is a miniature coke bottle in some guys remains. Daughter visited and I guess she planted it there. No idea why she thought it would burn like organic matter, or why she thought her dad needed to have a tiny coke bottle with him in the afterlife or whatever the sentimental reason was.
>>
>>29894899
do you do embalming too or is that a separate trade? kinda looks like funeral director does a lot of this stuff
>>
>>29894992
We can but I specifically don't.
>>
>>29894842
>>"I DIDN'T NOTICE IT WAS EIGHT EITHER" (in a very sarcastic tone)
She was making fun of you for staying late for her? wtf
>>
>>29893844
i dont work at a food service place, but god i hate people like this. every time i go to some place like chipotle, theres some black person in front of me whos like "yo put more chicken in there, omg! more! " "omg thats all the sour cream your putting in there?! jesus christ" i mean are people that fucking poor and hard up that they have to pester and haggle for an extra scoop of beans or salsa on their shitty burrito?
>>
>>29894967
Hey fellow mainebot
>>
>>29893844
Why didnt you ask extra what to.begin with? Maybe she was unsure if she could get extra with her salad.

I bet your dayshift, you cunts are always fucking grumpy cunts
>>
>>29895117
Opportunism anon, they learn to take advantage of everyone and everything in the 'hood
>>
File: 1418969193854.gif (2 MB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
1418969193854.gif
2 MB, 500x210
>>29895086
I took it as she was implying I closed early, which I made sure to double check the fucking clock
WHICH IS CONVENIENTLY PLACED ON THE BACK WALL OF THE STORE
>>
>>29895132
Hey :3 where are you at?

I'm in Presque Isle
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.