[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No female could ever love a manlet. They don't even see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 5.jpg (974 KB, 1280x1825) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
974 KB, 1280x1825
No female could ever love a manlet.

They don't even see you as a potential mate.

You know how you see elderly women hobbling around with their walkers? Do you even think sexually about them or consider, in any way, that they could be a potential mate?

No? Well that's exactly how females view manlets

Do you think any woman wants to date a male who's consistently the shortest/most inferior guy in the room? You know she's just fantasizing about everyone but you.
>>
Reminder that this is some loser who shitposts day in and day out for free to try and make you upset. Women don't know what they want, and if you pursue them more aggressively they'll look past some pathetic excuse for a flaw like a slight, non-hindering difference in height from the tallest 10% of males.

>Inb4 he posts years-old, cherry-picked screencaps of brainless, ghetto, highschooler roasties being ignorant as shit on social media.

OP is a desperate, worthless faggot and he's the only one of us who's going to stay a virgin, because in the end he's one of the most hateful, horrid, pathetic men here.
>>
being ugly is worse

a decent looking manlet still has a chance
>>
Who is this cunt "crispy" everyone keeps posting.

Out of the loop here
>>
>>29892964
>>29892964
And even if you're "ugly", being unattractive is vague as fuck and easily compensated by some other easily obtainable physical trait or attitude adjustment to fit some chick's weird, personal tastes.
>>
Well with sexual freedom that is exactly what is happening. But with that freedom comes responsibility of supporting yourself, the beta bux of the past is gone people are too afraid to get married.
>>
>>29892885
Another reason to kill myself.
>>
Is that crispy without photoshop?
>>
Well jokes on her then because I'm a submissive little fuccboi who likes it right up the ass ;)
>>
>>29892885
If you leave the house you will see exceptions.

t. 6'2" normie
>>
>>29892885
that guy is sooo0o0o cute
>>
>>29892885
While this guy is absolutely shitposting to his best effort, he is 100% correct.

Women are inherently not attracted to short men.
You have to compensate with other things, like being good looking, having money e.t.c

A short male has to earn attention from women.
Basically if you're a tall male, (note 6ft and above), you are biologically superior. Women are attracted to you.

Being short isn't a death sentence, it's just women will never lust after you as they do with tall men, you will always have to have something to compensate for you, like money or having a nice face.
>>
This is false, women fall over themselves for guys like Zac Efron and he's a manlet
>>
A quick Twitter search reveals that lots of girls like short guys.
>>
>>29892885
Nah, my friend is pretty short and his girlfriend might be a little taller than him, but they've been going steady for two years. She's really pretty, too. He neither rich, nor a Chad, so maybe, just maybe, you're incorrect.
I'm 6'3", by the way. I'm just a big, lumbering lurch.
>>
>>29893220
See >>29893339
He's not super good looking, but he has an awesome personality and is a killer musician.
>>
>>29893220
>Being this retarded

It literally doesn't matter in the slightest.
>>
>>29893254
Because he's a celebrity and exists in their imagination. Most girls don't even know his height or understand it's relevance in films they literally get manlets to wear shoes that add a few inches and use cinematic tricks to fool the audience.

Regardless, this is a ridiculously famous celebrity we're talking about. This is one of the absolute top people in the world and STILL women would outright disregard him because of his height

the other thing you people fail to understand is that there are literally billions of people trying to make it to the top of society and failing. To try and use single cases of short celebrities as examples of women liking short guys is like saying "well, if you're short you have a 1:1,000,000 chance of being desirable to women if you dedicate your life towards that goal forever"
>>
>>29893385
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHSHSHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I'm 6'3 and lost a potential woman to a 5'6 guy and I've a bigger dick, am smarter and a little better looking.

I don't know the guy personally but have met him once or twice, he seems cool though. She's really in to him too. Not salty, just outlining that manlets get women too... their genes have survived thus far so small folk have been fucking.
>>
>>29893385
You don't genuinely believe this, do you?
You can't be this oblivious?

You genuinely believe that being a short man doesn't matter in the slightest?
>>
>>29893485
Of course

It's not like genes can come from both mother and father

It's not with increasing liberty for women around the world the average height is going up because the majority of women are pursuing men above average height
>>
File: lautner.jpg (435 KB, 1336x1764) Image search: [Google]
lautner.jpg
435 KB, 1336x1764
>>29893254
Reminder that the "muh manlet celebrity" argument is debunked through two main reasons:

Women are completely disconnected to celebrities. Celebrities to them are in another dimension, not reality. They just see their face, and extreme success, and are attracted.
When women realise that they're short, through seeing them in real life, they are brought down to earth, and are disgusted.

See pic related.

Secondly, manlet celebrities have lots of money which compensate for their height.
As I said previously, having lots of money can compensate for being a manlet, it's just no women will truly "lust" after you.
>>
>>29892885
Not true. Charlie Manson was a total ladies man and he's only 5'2
>>
>>29892885
>be 5'8 "manlet" in Hispanic community
>tons of Mexicans are the same height or shorter than me
>like 90% of women in my city are shorter than me

It really depends on where you live. its not like anyone here goes out anyways. Why does it even matter?
>>
File: 1468180456920.png (189 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1468180456920.png
189 KB, 456x320
>tfw CUM ON FACE UNCUT NO CONDOR L I T E R A L L Y threads have been phased out by vile and malicious shitposting

I never thought I would miss craig.
>>
File: rice fields.jpg (247 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
rice fields.jpg
247 KB, 1366x768
>tfw manlet (5'4")
>tfw small dick (10cm)
>tfw fat
>tfw ugly
>tfw have eczema over large parts of my body including my face
>tfw genetic cancers run in my family
>tfw all the men in my family die in their 50s
>tfw poor
>tfw from the underclass
>tfw from the worst part of the country
>>
>>29893573

Those girls are embarrassed because they loom over him. So they make fun of him to project, and their friends aid in the process. He's a perfectly average height of 5'9". The women seem to be about 6'4".
>>
What's with the mega shitposting going on right now? Have I been fucking blind lately or is this a particularly shit night?
>>
>>29893575
Yeah, he was also a psychopath.
>>
>>29893891
Enlightening others with truth is not shitposting
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.