[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else here absolutely terrified of talking to men older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1467598604819.jpg (333 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467598604819.jpg
333 KB, 600x600
Is anyone else here absolutely terrified of talking to men older than they are?
>>
>>29891567
why does this scare you so much?
>>
>>29891567
no, older people actually are more comforting to talk to because their opinion doesn't matter, and they generally aren't as mean.
>>
>>29891584
I don't know. I haven't talked to anyone in a while so i decided to go on normegle to try re learning to talk to people.

Almost every time someone says male I skip. I always thought it was because I was a fuckboy so i tried to force myself to talk to a male, but I became incredibly unnerved trying to even type out "hello". I exited out of my browser and cried for a few minutes.

I'm realizing that I'm like this in real life too. I stumble over everything I say and do weird gesticulations when people try to talk to me, most notably in front of adult males. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>29891683
>I always thought it was because I was a fuckboy so i tried to force myself to talk to a male
What?

That's not much to work with anon. Most robots are afraid of talking to girls desu. Men are more straightforward...
>>
>>29891567
>>29891683
What kind of tail tucking submission complex do you have, faggot.
>>
>>29891947
I thought I was skipping them because I was just looking for girls. like what a fuckboy would do

>>29891974
I don't know. I just realized today that I've never been able to function around older men.
>>
>>29892012
I don't know that feel anon.
You got to have some idea why?
>>
>>29892263
Only thing I can think of is not knowing my father? maybe, but unlikely since ive had a stepfather since I was 7 (19 now)? When men talk to me 1 on 1 I feel like they're all disappointed in me or just far superior. Maybe that's a daddy issues meme.

I also have been a shut in my whole life since most of my friends from school lived in a different area and I got bullied a lot. My personality is a combination of people's personalities in TV shows I saw growing up, so talking to me for too long will definitely let a person know im autistic. Maybe I'm reacting based on those personalities because I haven't been in enough situations to practice reacting normally
>>
>>29892352
Damn. I can relate with that anon.

I was raised by TV too. It's not good. But it's better than nothing.

People detect there's something off about me PRETTY QUICK desu.

I'm not really intimidated by men at all though. Most of them are superior to me. But I still don't give a crap what they think. But most of them are alright.
>>
I like talking to men, I've never actually had an informal interaction with a woman outside of my family. I do care what men think of me and I acknowledge and respect the natural hierarchy among men.
rate my homosexual autism
>>
I'm uncomfortable around all men. Kind of feminine and got bullied a lot for it growing up, which made me really self-conscious about it. Feel like it makes other guys uncomfortable.
>>
>>29891567
Older people have always been easier to talk to for me. I think it's like that for most robots. They aren't as judgmental as stupid young people.
>>
>>29892668
>rate my homosexual autism
7/10
i get this, i preen for men and not just women
even if it's just my bro i gotta fix the hair and keep him guessing whether i'm gonna offer him a beer or suck his dick
>>
>>29891606
This. I love talking to older people.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.