[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 19 years old >Feel like I've wasted my entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1394573370391.jpg (10 KB, 245x229) Image search: [Google]
1394573370391.jpg
10 KB, 245x229
>tfw 19 years old
>Feel like I've wasted my entire adolescence
>Feel like there's nothing good in the world
>If anything happens to my mother I might kill myself
>Could only connect with 2 people in highschool, and they stopped talking to me after we graduated
>That's 2 in 4000
>Have a strong lurking feeling that everyone is devoid of free will
>Wonder what the rest of my life will be like
>Keep taking aspie test and getting told I'm a sperg
>Today I tried to dig 5 20 inch fence post holes for my dad, and I spent 4 hours doing it
>All I had to do was loosen the soil as I dug
>Think I might be stupid
>Did great in school, but I'm struggling in every single aspect of the real world
>Have IQ of 124, but it really doesn't feel like it means anything at all

I'm starting to believe I'm destined to become a door installer like my father. I dislike the total isolation from people, but I know I'd have a hard time in a social work place since I sometimes can't understand people when they speak to me.

Is anybody else the same?
>>
File: 1468178759973.png (468 KB, 772x422) Image search: [Google]
1468178759973.png
468 KB, 772x422
>>29890192
Yep.

>19 years old
>IQ of 130 but dumb
>Wasted my prime years, fought with teachers and other students, isolated myself to just one friend
>Even my only real gf ran away because of my toxic behaviour
>Think I might just become a baker like my father
>>
>>29890192
>everyone is devoid of free will
the reason I'm speaking english is because that's how they taught me to make words. Everything I do is learned behavior. My mother created my body and my mind and now its what I am and I don't know what to do at all. I'm scared
>>
>>29890257
OP here

I isolated myself, but that was because I was starting to have less and less in common with my peers. I saw them as greater than me, and I left them.

I don't regret it. I couldn't handle being in the same room as people I grew up around towards the end. I disliked their snide smiles when they saw how awkward I was. I dropped out of all the AP classes I was in and enlisted in on level so I could have a good Senior year.

I'm scared I haven't grown at all since then.
I don't think I have. I've only grown better at making the bare minimum of small talk with people older than me.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.