[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were a serial killer, what would be your modus operandi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: sloth love chunk.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
sloth love chunk.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
If you were a serial killer, what would be your modus operandi?

I'd tie people down and carefully remove as much of their skeleton as possible before they died. Obviously, once I removed their ribcage, they'd be placed on a breathing machine.
>>
File: arson.jpg (44 KB, 325x433) Image search: [Google]
arson.jpg
44 KB, 325x433
>>29885104

I would behead random people with razor wire on the streets.

Called "cerol" in Brazil, and "hilo curado" in Chile, it's a kite line that cuts like absolute hell. I'd come from behind, with two rocks, both tied to each other by a long line of razor wire, throw a rock around the person's neck and let the line tangle the neck naturally, and then pull with my hands, pulling my foot into their nape with all my force, and behead them in seconds.

While I am at that I would chop their limbs off with the same razor wire, and leave their beheaded corpses with limbs chopped off by a VERY clean cut behind. If I happened to kill an attractive woman I would get her beheaded head and pull her tongue out her mouth with my teeth, ripping her tongue off and chewing it.
>>
File: RS3I3QF.jpg (136 KB, 714x621) Image search: [Google]
RS3I3QF.jpg
136 KB, 714x621
If I was lucid? Elaborate and varied methods of death for the purpose of necrophilia. I would mutilate the bodies or change up the method of death, or both, with every corpse, escalating the extent of the mutilation or pain of death each time. For example, I would start with simple stabbing, drowning and asphyxiation, and work up to live dismemberment, skinning the victim in one piece, and so on. I'd hold on to the bodies until they completely decomposed, making identification extraordinarily difficult if the skeletons were ever found.

More realistically I would exclusively use a knife and pick the easiest targets possible (hookers, the homeless), stabbing them to death and sometimes strangling them to death before fucking their bodies without any protection, leaving a fuckton of DNA, getting sloppier as my mental state deteriorated until I was caught in the act.

Of course this will never happen so it's useless to speculate.
>>
>tfw everyone on /r9k/ would rather be a spree killer than a serial killer
>>
>>29886656
>tfw Son of Sam practically gave himself to the police
>tfw they would maybe never catch him
>>
I would take off as much skin as possible them staple it back on as they bleed out.
>>
If I only cared about getting away with murder without having to get personnal or close to the bodies, I'd shoot random people with a sawed off shotgun at around 3am, anywhere that's not close to where I live, not getting there by car of course

I'd be like the Son of Sam, except harder to catch because forensics and smoothbore firearms don't get along. And I wouldn't leave survivors or witnesses like he did
>>
>>29886700
His firearm was identified via forensics and witnesses/survivors described how he looked like, he would have been caught eventually. It's not smart to attack more than one person with a revolver that holds five shots
>>
impregnate and torture gril

torture her the entire time she is pregnant

leave her locked up and in darkness the entire time

let her spend time with baby when it's born and give her nice things

take baby away and torture her some more

repeat this pattern for a few weeks

tell her while torturing her i will stop if she tortures baby

make her torture baby

after it dies torture her more until she dies
>>
File: 1468265048831.gif (929 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1468265048831.gif
929 KB, 245x150
I would eat all the evidence.
would save a trip to the butchers
>>
>>29885770
This is one of the sexiest things I have ever read....I love you anon
>>
>>29885104
Probably just beat to death.
>>
File: 8TFOFYF.png (89 KB, 255x302) Image search: [Google]
8TFOFYF.png
89 KB, 255x302
>>29887141
Would you rather be the antagonist or the victim in that scenario? if it's the latter, I love you, too.
>>
>>29887141
Are you that faggit with the urge to randomly kill of people on the street etc?
>>
I would hug them to death
>>
File: 1422937999404.jpg (734 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1422937999404.jpg
734 KB, 2560x1707
>>29885245
I thought someone would have done this by now but with a contraption like in that movie killing them softly. where they just drop it over the head and take off. and it winds around their neck eventually cutting it off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5luqqt6Ly_o&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5luqqt6Ly_o&has_verified=1
>>
Look for a completely random individual in some random town in the middle of the night.

Kill and decapitate him. (Wearing gloves)
Sew eyes and moth shut.

Leave a note (one that cant be traced) for the police to know it was me because if not whats the fucking point.

Go back to my own city and wait 5-10 years before proceeding again.

Note: id never steal anything from the victims.

Post note: even with all of this, id probably get caught.
>>
>>29888330
pls hug me sempai
>>
>>29888286
I'm the faggot that gets those urges, and I didn't make that post, I made >>29885770
>>
File: devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>go on a murdering spree
>carve "le 9fag army was here XDD" into some corpses
>carve "please give upvotes" into other corpses
>>
>PHASE 1
>be richfag
>get to know some sort or actress/singer, other star
>go to a shitty county/area
>recruit 10 people
>make sure their families are taken care of

>PHASE 2
>find absolutely beloved celebrities (Taylor swift, etc.)
>wait for them to get away from med services
>have recruits get close
>slow-acting poison dart
>direct stab
>recruit is already on the poison, will die after attempt
>celeb has long, painful death

>PHASE 3
>10 dead celebs dead
>announce the exact date that one more will be taken
>star friend shelters down
>get close
>manifesto in pocket, much higher dose of the poison
>finish the spree
>>
File: 1895nagant-2.jpg (80 KB, 800x289) Image search: [Google]
1895nagant-2.jpg
80 KB, 800x289
My friend insist that The Nagant M1895 Revolver with a suppressor is the superior weapon for getting rid of people without getting close.

I don't disagree with him but wouldn't just be better to wait in ambush for a person and whacking them/stabbing them?

also getting ridding bodies is another thing we talk about and he says that it's best to feed them to animals and get rid of anything that's left.
I say it's best to burn them to ash if you have the means.
of course that's just for personal reasons, I really like fires

what's your opinion /r9k/ ?
>>
>>29885245
It's called a garrote.
>>
>>29885104
I used to like serial killers too, it made me feel powerful, you guys will outgrow your interest in them soon.
>>
>>29885104
I'd remove the victim's teeth, and arrange them on the floor to form some kind of simple, yet memorable symbol that I would become associated with.
>>
I'd smoke weed with my corpses
>>
File: 1468258394823.jpg (90 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1468258394823.jpg
90 KB, 612x380
>>29889468
>not smoking your corpses

shame desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jxIpfD1Ww
>>
>>29889312
The Nagant is too easy to identify via forensics. Plus it has an awful 20 pound trigger that might mess up accuracy. I'd be more confident with a good .22 revolver, it's not quiet but neither is any suppressed firearm. Supressed firearms are still as loud as jackhammers and they leave a lot of gunpowder residue

stabbing is not so reliable, it's almost guaranteed they will try to run away or fight back.

getting rid of bodies? bleach to mask the smell + sulfuric acid + toilet's sewer pipe (it would require house with two toilets and that you remove one of them, plugging the pipe and hiding it under a floor tile or something) The bones can be ground into little pieces and the rest is up to the person
>>
Probably Remington 700 .308 caliber rifle from over 250 yards away with a homemade silencer.
>thanks /k/

Always wear latex gloves, probably a hairnet under a hat as well.

>>29889813
Cut off the fingers and toes as well. Lay down wax paper when disposing of body.
>>
File: reported.jpg (149 KB, 1440x870) Image search: [Google]
reported.jpg
149 KB, 1440x870
yeah i hope all of you go to jail
>>
>>29885104
FICTIONAL BAD GUY
- leather covered piece of lead (sap or blackjack) to incapacitate the victim quietly with blow to head
- garote to complete the job
- canvas body bag
- electric powered winch mounted in underside of car trunk to facilitate transfer of body into trunk
- drive to pre-dug grave on town outskirts
- bury body with quicklime to knock down the stink
THE END
>>
>>29890024
I don't really have much experience with suppressors, but I'm not sure I would count on a subsonic .308 hitting and killing a target at 250 yards. If it isn't subsonic what's the point of the suppressor?
>>
>>29890147

A suppressor, even with supersonic ammunition, will make it much harder to determine a shooter's locations. Without the "thump", a shot is almost impossible to find where it came from.
>>
>>29886813

I laughed harder at this than i shouldve
>>
>>29890253
I see. Only issue would be not drawing attention on the way out
>>
>>29885104
I would find girls that looked like my mom and her husband. I rape the men with a metal dido/strap on. No lube, and fuck until I cut. Then I start to skin the man.

This is all in front of the woman and the room is surrounded by mirrors so they can't escape looking at the horrible things I do to them. After I skin the man he slowly dies of shock as I cut off the nipped of the woman. I then scalp her and finally I slash along her belly and remove the uterus. The man is probably dead by that time and the woman. I cook the uterus and eggs. Harvest all other organs from the male and eat/preserve those as well.

I wish I wasn't such a pussy.
>>
I'm classy, I like to think.

I'd place a playing card and small flower on top of the body. Deaths would have to be fairly clean and without obvious trauma. No mutilation of the corpse after death. No unnecessary pain. Just quick and clean.
>>
>>29891439
There is no classy way to die, everyone shits their pants and maggots eat them.
>>
>>29885104
Are you even trying to be realistic, or you just feel pleasure in playing the retard?
>>
>>29885245
Cerol can't cut through bones, anon. Our national mythbusters tested it on animal corpses.
>>
ITT: edgy prepubescents trying too hard
>>
>>29889813
It's silent as a whisper m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKoCIeqVHIY&feature=youtu.be&t=215
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.