[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here gets sort of primal urges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: 1467618895023.jpg (56 KB, 640x696) Image search: [Google]
1467618895023.jpg
56 KB, 640x696
I mean the sort of thing where you just feel like beating someone to death with bare hands or raping a chick, this is just normal thoughts right? I mean I probably couldn't actually go through with either of those things but sometimes I get a massive urge within my whole body like I want to
>>
File: 1466649245906.jpg (785 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1466649245906.jpg
785 KB, 1280x1707
>>29883150
Every girl I see with big tits and big ass I want to rape
>>
I think there's an intrinsic desire for sex in most or all men that isn't necessarily a desire for rape, but it disregards the concept and simply approaches the situation as sex. I don't know how to say what I really mean. I don't want to rape anyone, but I still do have a powerful urge to chase after a woman, pin her to the ground, and fuck the shit out of her.
>>
>>29883242
I can kind of agree with the way you put it, its just like a swelling feeling in my chest and a haze in my mind and my whole body becomes restless and I just begin thinking shit like
>Fuck it would feel so good to just throw some cunt on the ground and beat there face until they are dead
>I want to just grab a woman and dominate the shit out of her and just cum inside her
I mean a lot of cunts will come in here with "hey le edge master" bullshit but I deadset get these feeling so often lately and they grow stronger I can't help it
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.