[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If karma is real why do chads never get punished? Why does he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
If karma is real why do chads never get punished?

Why does he get to have millions of dollars, tons of women in his life, lives to be 80 years old, and when he dies he gets an elaborate funeral and representatives of all religion show up and insist he's in "Heaven" and all the "jealous" "haters" are burning in Hell.

Face it. Chad wins even in the end. He gets the last laugh.
>>
How can you know that karma is real?
btw maybe chad isn't all that of a bad guy after all
>>
>>29881173
Because chad isnt a bad guy. Hes better than you. Thats not a bad thing, robonigger
>>
>>29881289

he gets abortions.
he tortures animals.
he calls people "gay".
he rapes girls.
he "doesn't care what anyone thinks".
he smokes weed.
he has tattoos and gauge earrings.
he thinks "reading is gay".
he doesn't go to church.
he drives above the speed limit.
he doesn't wear a seat belt because it's "gay".
he calls anyone who doesn't fit in a "creep".
he dresses like a nigger and tries to emulate them.
he's most likely unemployed and living off his rich parents or rich girlfriend.
>>
>>29881351
>doesn't go to church
Top kek
>>
>>29881173

People who believe in karma suffer from this delusion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
>>29881351
He doesnt get an abortion, hes a guy. Dumb fuck.
He doesnt call people gay, he lets people know theyre faggots
He doesnt rape girls, they literally jump onto his dick.
He doesnt care aboyt losers opinions.
He uses weed to cure his cancer
Tats and earrinvs arent inherebtly bad
Reading is for faggots
Church is for faggots and slaves
Driving above the speed limit isnt bad. Illegal doesnt necessaeily mean bad
Seat belts are for faggots
If you dont fit in you are literally a creep
Dressing like a nigger isnt inherently bad neither is emulating them.
Being unemployed isnt necessarily bad
>>
>>29881173

if karma was real we would be on top. not these selfish chad faggots who cheated their way through life and were handed everything for free.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>>29881706
>he says while he screams into the void and posts yet another steaming pile on a peruvian temple running forum
>One day he will read that novel he's been meaning to get to
>One day he will build that bike for his younger brother he promised all those years ago
>One day he will go and finish his degree in history
>"Yeah that'll tell Chad! I've worked hard all my life! Or atleast I mean to. I sometimes think about working hard, when I cry to sleep at night. But Chad just doesn't understand. He was just handed his degree in engineering to him. His brimming muscles are all because of lucky genetics. And that car was clearly bought by his parents. How else could he afford a 2003 bmw?
One day anon will get his due reward. Maybe tomorrow, after he thinks some more about how might work out some day. Until then, its back to screaming into the void.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.