[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate when people call me "too quiete"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: d53.png (20 KB, 305x275) Image search: [Google]
d53.png
20 KB, 305x275
I have one normie friend. We often hang out together. We both are stright males, we talk about girls often. Im virgin, he has many girls, atleast that what he said wich i highly doubt. Im introvert af, he's extrovert af. He have many friends, i dont even use facebook. I have no problem talking with him, but most of the time he is talking. But when ever we hang oujt with other people. If i dont say a word atleast for 2 minutes, he "why you so quiete". What the fuck is his problem. He know me since i was child, but still he ask such a stupi questuin like he knows me only first day. He knows how i act arround new people and he is only person who is curious the most about my quietness, last weekend there was group of 5 people, i knew them all. Ofc my "friend" asked again why im being so quiete draging all attention into me, i couldnt respond anything smart, later everyone was talking how quiete i am. Later they changed topic and was talking with each other, when i tried to join their conversation, no1 responded, they acted like i was invisible, i asked that "friend" question. He heared it 110% but he didnt even turned his head into me and pretended that he didnt hear it. Later when our hangout was over, i was alone with that friend. And again he was talking with me like nothing happened.
That is reason why i avoid and hate talking with fucking people.
>>
File: 1430619121830.gif (89 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1430619121830.gif
89 KB, 600x450
>that post
>>
>>29878511
>be me in highschool
>10th grade
>normie friend invites me off campus to eat lunch with him
>brings his friend
>some stacy i had geography class with the year prior
>hardly say anything
>"anon, why are you so quiet all of the sudden?"

Honestly the girl was like a fucking 7/10 and I wasn't into her or anything, but having somebody I didn't know be there was really weird.
>>
Also about that "friend". He said to me that he have slept with countless number of girls. About some girls he told me very detailed, about their family, about their living place. But when i asked him to show me girl on fb, he said he cant, becouse that girl have ignored him on fb. And imidiantly he mentioned that many girls he slept with have ignored him on fb. Im not stupud, i know that is obvious lie, i know him since childhood. And in the childhood he was the same lier like he is now. he always liked to talk, and everyone know when he was lying. In childhood he was buying telephones and selling it for bigger price. And he was creating most unbelievables stories about how that phone works just to sell him for bigger price. And now when he talks about girls, even if i know its i lie, i still listen to him and nod becouse im just being polite with him. But how can he think that i excaly believe that bullshit he's telling me? Does he think if im quiete, that means im retarded? Why he acts like that. I dont have much friends. I hang with him the most, he calls me his "true friend" becouse he know me since childhood and most of the time we go well along. But im starting getting bored of him and all his stories.
>>
>>29878511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMwzvAt84P8
watch this. if your old enough.
>>
File: 1111400.jpg (51 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
1111400.jpg
51 KB, 400x425
>>29878511
Thanks for sharing OP
Just keep beeing yourself and everything will be OK!
>>
>>29878614
English is not my primary lengauge
>>
Holy fuck, use spell check for fucks sake. This is painful to read
>>
>>29878665
what is meaning of this?
>>
>>29878511
He asks you that to make himself look better, thats the reason why he kepts asking you why are you so quiet

After letting everyone know how much of a loser you are he starts ignoring you to reafirm how much better than you he is
>>
>>29878511
I've been in a few situations like this, fuck normies man.
>>
>>29878511
sam here, but without a friend but a group of friends.
they ask some times why i am quiet. i aswer them something in the lines of" i do not have nothing interesting to say soo it is better to shut up" then when i do have something to say they all ignore me.
good thing that now in uni i rarely talk to people, but people ignore me too.
why people do this? it is my fault but why?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.