[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FITNESS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: TTVGBTGRTRGF.png (3 KB, 750x383) Image search: [Google]
TTVGBTGRTRGF.png
3 KB, 750x383
I'm here to help you take control of your body. It's a great place to start improving in general. Concrete results await you, and it won't be so hard as you may think.

It doesn't matter if you've never done any sports at all. You can start doing something today, whether it's a new diet, a new activity, etc.

State your goals or problems and we'll do something.

Resources:

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
http://pastebin.com/zrpicavw
>>
>>29878446
Not you again shit poster, you literally explained to us last thread that you were born genetically fit and well off so all you gad to do was put minimal effort in, try being skeletal if actually want to understand what its like.
>>
>>29878481
>you were born genetically fit

Uh? I wasn't born more genetically fit than the next baby.

>and well off

I have very modest origins, so no. I don't recall saying either of those things.

>so all you gad to do was put minimal effort in,

Not sure where you got your information, but it's all wrong. I had to work hard to get where I am now, and did not benefit from my origins, financially or otherwise.

>try being skeletal if actually want to understand what its like.

I have been skeletal for much of my life, however. You sure you don't mistake me for somebody else?
>>
I only have a pair of adjustable dumbbells, any good plans Nick?
>>
File: 1402214948070.jpg (42 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1402214948070.jpg
42 KB, 220x220
>>29878446
>>29878549
>le goody two-shoes here to help you guuuise
back to plebbit you insolent swine
>>
File: Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png (689 KB, 3664x2552) Image search: [Google]
Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png
689 KB, 3664x2552
>>29878569

Military presses and pushups. If you can acquire a pullup bar and do chinups, and some leg exercise of your choice, you'd have a neat program for beginners.
>>
>>29878601
Would a Barbell and a bench be a solid improvement tho?
>>
>>29878581

Don't get so upset, le friendo. Tell me your weight and height.

>>29878602
>You have to make the mental commitment first or any fitness routine is doomed to failure.

You're better off not thinking like a woman and instead of focusing on "willpower" and all that crap, you should make an efficient plan and learn what it is you must do. Once you know the task at hand, "mental commitment" isn't a thing anymore.

You sound like those people who assume it must be hard and end up making things harder than they have to be, and this results in failing more often than not.
>>
File: 1453659191745.jpg (70 KB, 587x356) Image search: [Google]
1453659191745.jpg
70 KB, 587x356
>>29878624
>Would a Barbell and a bench be a solid improvement tho?

Yes. Make sure to have a security for the bench pressing and squatting. Something like a rack or a power cage.
>>
File: tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg (88 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnuw8hstYj1qzfebyo1_540.jpg
88 KB, 456x810
>>29878635
I hear that eating clown poop is similar to steroids.

Does it taste funny to you?
>>
>>29878446
>5'11"
>135
>just turned 20

It used to be fine before, I was at that age where it was like haha I'm a teen its alright I'm skinny and young, but now I realize I feel very insecure about it as I'm transitioning into adulthood and my body needs a change, I try to eat more but just can't seem to add weight anywhere but my stomach, I try to lift but it becomes exhausting and I can't continue it, pls help.
>>
>>29878446
I have to lose like 100 pounds to even get to the higher end of the normal BMI so I think my ship has pretty much sailed before I even realized I was on it and I'll just look like an ugly bitch forever so why bother
>>
>>29878691
>I hear that eating clown poop is similar to steroids.

I'd avoid both equally.

>Does it taste funny to you?

I laughed.
>>
>>29878706
>I try to eat more but just can't seem to add weight anywhere but my stomach, I try to lift but it becomes exhausting and I can't continue it, pls help.

As me, you fill gather fat on your belly and little elsewhere. Eating more would just make your belly fatter. To get it other places, you'd need to reach Homer levels of fat, and you don't want to go there.

If lifting is exhausting, we need to analyse why. How does that exhausting come across? Are you unable to perform the sets? Do you get demotivated and quit? What is it exactly?
>>
>>29878739

Dnp and eca bro. Ignore the trolls who say you need to eat 6 times a day to keep your insulin and metabolism high. Those are bad things that make people fat. Starvation diets always work, no exceptions. With dnp you can lose a pound per day of pure fat. You won't notice until you come off though because you put on water at about the same rate as fat loss. Then you can do steroids to fill back up. There is no reason to go drug free. In just 18 months you could have a godly body.
>>
>>29878739

You can lose the 100 pounds.

Also, esthetics will not be the priority if you're very fat. Your life is at risk and you should think about that before anything else. Nobody looks good long as a corpse.

State your age, weight, and height, assuming you're a woman.
>>
>>29878853

I'd stay away from most of that post.

There are very good reasons to stay drugfree if you don't need it.
>>
>>29878624

If by improvement you mean make any gains then yes. Don't even bother without it. You don't need safeties. A roll of shame under 90lbs won't kill you, and you can just dump the weight in squats if you get stuck up to 2pl8 easy.
>>
>>29878889
22 5'8 240

Fucking robot let me post my post you cunt I'll show you what's too low in content
>>
>>29878912
>You don't need safeties.

You do. A roll of shame is not your worst enemy out there.
>>
>>29878691
Is this a man or a woman? Everything looks man but the face look female-ish and not just cause of the makeup
>>
>>29878812
I have a pair of dumbbells at home, I occasionally try to do it but it feels like a struggle, I do a set then look at my arms in the mirror and realize I'm no where even close to looking good and that it'd take years of this to make a change, I give up right away, not only that but I really have no idea what to do other then bicep curls.
>>
>>29878903

If you only care about what you need you'll never make it. Nick is the worst tripfag because he always spreads disinfo like this. Everyone should be on steroids. It is literally impossible to get a good body without them. It will take 3 years to look mediocre, and 6 months of just test alone would have you surpassing a natty, 3 months if you add tren. I always suggest people start with test and add compounds one at a time to learn how they respond and managing sides. With steroids it's a marathon, not a sprint. Cycling is stupid, don't even bother unless you want to become friends with needles the rest of your life. $20/mo for increased health and quality of life is worth it though. Get your trt dose dialed in and you don't even need ai and can cruise indefinitely.
>>
File: lose-gain-maintain-weight.png (71 KB, 698x749) Image search: [Google]
lose-gain-maintain-weight.png
71 KB, 698x749
>>29878915

Calculator suggests your basal rate for a day is around 2100kcal.

By eating no more than that, you should lose weight. Do you know about calories and how to count them?

You don't need a specific diet, just to become aware of calories. Calories measure the energy in your food. Fat is all the excess energy you eat/drink that you don't need: it gets stored by your body, as fat.
>>
>>29878929

You don't. Whatever you think is dangerous is a total non issue. You're just trying to get people to waste money on shit they don't need and mont ever use.
>>
>>29878960
Do more than one set then
Do it until you get a pump if you're the type who needs to see yourself in the mirror for motivation
>>
>>29878983
I know this
Believe it or not this is not the fattest I have been, my fattest was between ages 13 to 15, I asked my mom to take me to a doctor back then and I lost like 40 pounds
But my point is more my body is ruined beyond repair by now
>>
>>29878960

All right.

I'd advise to read the guide to get a good overall knowledge of what you're doing.

In short, it must not be too much of a struggle.

You're supposed to lift your weights 5 times, or 10 times, or anywhere in between, then take a short break of around a minute or less, or more, it depends. Then you do it again. Then stop, then again, etc. You do 5 sets like this.

The weight you lift must be heavy enough that you can't do more than what you set out for. If your goal is 8 reps, you shouldn't be able to do 10 with that weight. It's a good idea to stop when you can still do one more repetition.

My advice for a beginner training is this:

>use the DB to do military presses, not curls, curls are shit

>do pushups, from the knees if you can't do real ones yet, from the fence or a wall if you can't do them from the knee

Those two things will help you improve and take very little time.
>>
>>29878971
>If you only care about what you need you'll never make it.

I'm making it just fine without steroids.
>>
>>29878960

You can do lateral raises and those gay fapping behind the head tricep things too. I love lateral raises. Delts and lats are best muscles so I'm always trying my ohp and row.
>>
>>29878992
>You don't. Whatever you think is dangerous is a total non issue.

It's not about what I think is dangerous, friend. It's about what is dangerous and easily avoidable. Especially for newcomers.

>You're just trying to get people to waste money on shit they don't need and mont ever use.

If you had read my guide, you'd have seen that I recommend things for people who don't have any money as well. My advice generally saves money rather than the opposite.

If you aren't willing to spend some money on equipment, when you can, then I doubt your motivation.
>>
>>29879043
>But my point is more my body is ruined beyond repair by now

Concretely, what's ruined? Enlarged ribcage?

It's never too late to get to healthier levels, and you may be surprised what your body can do.
>>
File: 1465542927339.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465542927339.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
>>29879073

That's hardly saying anything when you set your sights that low.
>>
File: w7B1gM.jpg (40 KB, 600x228) Image search: [Google]
w7B1gM.jpg
40 KB, 600x228
>>29878933
It's a clown, you idiot.

It's neither sex.

If you want to beat off to clowns, use this.
>>
Is it possible to get fit at home without possibly attending any gym?
>>
>>29879137
>Is it possible to get fit at home without possibly attending any gym?

Yes. It's what I'm doing too.

Gyms are good if:

>you like working out around other people
>you want to meet someone who's into fitness
>you like wasting your time a bit
>you have too much money

Otherwise you're better off buying equipment for your home. It would cost you less than a year of gym in most cases and it'd be yours forever.

What is your goal?
>>
>>29879104
Food is more important than equipment. I got an oly bar and pl8s set and bench for $230 on cl. I built a squat stand from two buckets, concrete, and 2x4s for another $25. This covers 99% of anything I would need as an intermediate lifter,the bench has built in handles for dips so that's just gravy on top. I'd like some more plates and dbs but I still havent hit 3pl8 squat so I have time. I'd rather buy protons and milk. I don't even see how I could get hurt. I don't bunch with suicide grip and I don't use clips so I can dump it if I don't want to roll of shame.
>>
>>29879192
My goal is to get rid of all the excess fat I got, possibly gain some muscles. I wouldn't say it's really too much but it can be seen on me that I'm fat. Then after gaining a bit of self confidence I might start visiting a gym.
>>
>>29879119
Like my skin is ruined
Ex fat people always have fucked up fat distribution and look lumpy. Never ever EVER seen an ex obese people go to looking actually somewhat lean
And I have stretch marks on my arms and thighs
>>
File: steroids.png (788 KB, 779x660) Image search: [Google]
steroids.png
788 KB, 779x660
>>29879121
>when you set your sights that low.

It's not about being high or low, it's about being healthy and functional. I advise fitness for health, sanity, esthetics, functionality, and all the other rewards you get from it. You and I simply have different goals.
>>
>>29879251
>Food is more important than equipment.

Since you'd die without food, yes.

>I'd rather buy protons and milk.

Who you gonna call? Dem protein packs.

>I don't even see how I could get hurt. I don't bunch with suicide grip and I don't use clips so I can dump it if I don't want to roll of shame.

Suppose you're bench-pressing and something snaps in your arm or wrist and the whole thing falls on your throat?

None of the people who died this way saw how they could get hurt, let alone killed. That was fatal to them.

https://youtu.be/guD0wVFHLP8

Listen to the expert's opinion if not my own. That guy has trained noobs for decades now.
>>
File: SPERM.jpg (315 KB, 1371x977) Image search: [Google]
SPERM.jpg
315 KB, 1371x977
>>29878446
How do I make my semen stronger?
>>
>>29879252
>My goal is to get rid of all the excess fat I got,

Save the guide. I insist.

Best thing you can do is eat less calories and start lifting.

You should read the guide now and see if you have any questions after that.
>>
>5"6 fat fuck my whole life, chubby until 18, then got fat cus lonely and no friends since college
>diet occasionally usually hovering around 220-230lbs in 2008
>270lbs in 2016
>this is it
>500 calorie diet for 1month
>255lbs
>relapse cus it was a shake diet
>1 month ago
>start again, 1200 cal diet no shakes or anything, vitamin d3 supplement
>257lbs this morning

i dont know what else to do differently really
So many people report what they've heard as "fact", like starvation mode, metabolism, etc.
I haven't particularly been exercising but I've started doing squats whenever I find myself not doing anything in hopes that it makes me not end up as a saggy piece of skin.
fyi im not very large for my weight
I'm eating 600 calories in the morning and 600 calories about 4-5 hours afterwards.
any advice?
>>
File: 1343934379652.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1343934379652.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>29879255

Are you fatter than this woman?
>>
File: 1463090783801.jpg (105 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
1463090783801.jpg
105 KB, 640x799
>>29879256

You can't overdose on steroids and there is no suffering from high testosterone, only low. I guess you need your Dare propaganda to justify being a pussy though. You don't give a shit about health, sanity, aesthetics, functionality, or any other rewards because you aren't willing to put in the work for it. You'd rather shitpost here and spread misinformation.
>>
>>29879332
>How do I make my semen stronger?

You buy really small dumbbells.
>>
>>29879357
Yeah
I'm a sad thing to look at
>>
>>29879350
Aww damn. 6' 165 lbs here, no fat to be found.

I eat whatever I want whenever I want. Had a family size bag of chips as a midnight snack before bed last night.

Feels good, man.
>>
>>29879350

>500 calorie diet for 1month

As in, you eat 500 calories a day for a month? Bad idea. You could do this every now and then, and eat more on all the other days, but this is too drastic. I'm not surprised it failed.

>>29879350
>i dont know what else to do differently really

Do you count your calories and write them down?

>I haven't particularly been exercising but I've started doing squats whenever I find myself not doing anything in hopes that it makes me not end up as a saggy piece of skin.

You can do a proper lifting program to gain muscles. Doing a few squats here and there won't do much.

>I'm eating 600 calories in the morning and 600 calories about 4-5 hours afterwards.
any advice?

Are you positive you only eat 1200kcal a day?

If so, lower them. If what you eat is still too much, then eat less. I'm 178 and 78 kilos, and if I eat more than 1200kcal, I actually gain weight, so ceilings can be pretty low for some of us.
>>
does exercising make you a 'dudebro'? i dont lift weights or anything, i just do cardio.
>>
>>29879363
>I guess you need your Dare propaganda to justify being a pussy though.

Whenever anyone uses the pussy argument to convince me of anything, I instantly think they're bullshitting. Everyone knows steroids are a bad idea unless you need a treatment because you lack something naturally.

>You don't give a shit about health, sanity, aesthetics, functionality, or any other rewards because you aren't willing to put in the work for it.

I just told you I did, though. These are the reasons why I work out and eat differently now. I put the work in it as well. On average, about 2 hours every other day.

>>29879363
>You'd rather shitpost here and spread misinformation.

None of what I do is shitposting. None of what I say is misinformed and you haven't even tried to prove anything wrong in my information. If you think I can't combine working out and posting here, you're wrong.

That said, I haven't posted anything for over 2 months before this week, but that wouldn't make you think it was because I was too busy, right? I'm on holidays now, so I have much more time.

You had no reason to suggest I didn't care about healthy, sanity, esthetics, functionality and the rest, so I won't bother with your irrational cancerous ways.
>>
>>29879380

Don't worry. The results you can reach are undoubtedly better than what you imagine for now.

Buckle up, put the blinders on, and go for it.

Results will motivate you, but first, just do the job blindly.

If there's any form of cardio you like, such as swimming, do that too. Learn to swim, whichever way you prefer, and have fun at the pool. If you can, that is.
>>
>>29879432
>does exercising make you a 'dudebro'? i dont lift weights or anything, i just do cardio.

You won't become a dudebro against your will.
>>
>>29879348
Have you actually tested it?
>>
File: 1436779724051.png (255 KB, 950x764) Image search: [Google]
1436779724051.png
255 KB, 950x764
>>29879363
That's some quality bait anon
>>
Nick will you be my best friend
>>
>>29879372
kek
originilio
>>
File: jan16.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
jan16.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
>>29878446

I bet you look like shit and I wish i had a dollar for every time an aspie goes to the gym once and thinks hes a personal trainer.

>6'4
>215
>13% body fat
>natty
>lifting for 5 years

post pictures of your physique op and let me laugh at how shit you are like how i laugh at all these retards on /r9k/

>pic related
>after new years cut
>>
>>29879427
>As in, you eat 500 calories a day for a month? Bad idea.
Well it was a pharmacy diet. It cost 50 pounds a week, a fucking week. I justified it as being 200 pounds a month for guaranteed weight loss but i figured I Could calorie count and get the same thing and save way more money.

>Do you count your calories and write them down?
I count my calories, but no need to write them down anymore.
When I started, I was constantly questioning whether I was really hungry or if I was 'emotionally hungry' and had to leave reminders to say 'you've eaten enough today' and stuff. After a week or two I've got the hang of it now and I just go to the kitchen, find 600 calories of food and I eat it. I do that twice and it's easy.

>Are you positive you only eat 1200kcal a day?
I actually round UP my calories, so yes. If anything It's probably closer to 1100, to be safe.

>If so, lower them. If what you eat is still too much, then eat less.
well, that's the thing. My 'BMR' is supposedly between 2000 and 2600, so 1200 a day is actually a huge deficit. My diet USED to be just snacking throughout the day and eating huge plates of chicken/fish nuggets, so I'm pretty sure my calorie intake was like 100 or 200 over my daily needs since my weight gain has been constant and gradual.
FYI I had my blood tested, my thyroid and everything is absolutely fine. I do take antidepressants and I've thought of taking protein, omega 3 and testosterone supplements but I don't really know which to go for. I'd rather just take one pill in the morning rather than 3 a day.
>>
>>29878446
Take control of my body op

you what just take me
>>
>>29879542

Yes. My guide is the result of the research I have done since I decided to get fit.

The calorie-counting works 100%. I record that shit on a daily basis and I know exactly when and why I lose or gain weight. I have been a sad hungry cunt for the past many weeks and I have gained a shitload of weight.

I was 80 when I started, I had no muscles, it was pure fat only. I went down to 72,7 or something, and I'm now back at 78, although I have grown muscles, so it's not completely shit and some, if not most, of that extra weight is muscle.

But yes, I'm getting results after having wasted my time for over a year. I want to spare you that.
>>
>>29879575

Sup, Mr. Abs?
>>
File: laughing.jpg (223 KB, 780x433) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
223 KB, 780x433
>>29879587
>Those zippers
>>
File: tztrheh.jpg (92 KB, 537x656) Image search: [Google]
tztrheh.jpg
92 KB, 537x656
>>29879587
>I bet you look like shit and I wish i had a dollar for every time an aspie goes to the gym once and thinks hes a personal trainer.

I never went to the gym. A pic of my progress without any context of what I looked like before won't be very informative, but you know that if you aren't trolling.

Don't mire too hard.

When I started, I had zero muscle mass anywhere. I was a pure skinny fat with skinny arms and a fat belly.
>>
Help me nick, i've been doing bodyweight for almost a year and i see almost no results, my weight is even shittier than before, i try to force myself to eat more but i just can't. what should i do? should i just join a gym?
>>
>>29879631
I just pissed in a bottle because my sister was in the bathroom.

How about you nick
>>
>>29879593
>It cost 50 pounds a week, a fucking week.

This is a scam. If you want to eat only 500kcal a day, it should be cheap as fuck. Paying more to eat less, wow.

> i figured I Could calorie count and get the same thing and save way more money.

Exactly.

>I count my calories, but no need to write them down anymore.

If you're sure, OK. On my end, whenever I don't write down, I always overeat and end up gaining weight. Almost guaranteed. Estimating never works too well, I think.

> I was constantly questioning whether I was really hungry or if I was 'emotionally hungry'

I understand that, but at the same time, you shouldn't even ask the question: whichever way you're hungry, only the numbers count. Eat the amount you must eat and then stop.

>I do that twice and it's easy.

Good.

>well, that's the thing. My 'BMR' is supposedly between 2000 and 2600, so 1200 a day is actually a huge deficit.

Mine is supposed to be at 2300, but I know that's bullshit. Real ceiling is closer to 1500 or less. 800 of a difference is huge, but realistic in my case.

Still, if you're not dropping fat, then the calories are still more than you need per day.
>>
File: 1462468456770.jpg (75 KB, 620x421) Image search: [Google]
1462468456770.jpg
75 KB, 620x421
>>29879660

kek, I knew i would get a good laugh

>weak back
>wide waist narrow shoulders
>obvious imbalance in arms
>literally no lats
>admitting to being a low test beta
>>
>>29879597

OK senpai. Brace.

>>29879667

>Help me nick, i've been doing bodyweight for almost a year and i see almost no results,

Describe what you do. I've done useless shit for a year too.
>>
>>29879730

I'm just typing in the bathroom while my bro whines about me taking too much time.
>>
>>29879660

for once im going to have to agree with chad, you look like shit breh
>>
>>29879763
Mostly this:
5 sets of push-ups (Different kinds)
followed by
5 sets of sit-ups

other days i do handstands to work my back and shoulders

on leg day i mostly jog and run up the stairs, my legs are okay but upper body is complete skelly
>>
>>29879748

I know you're not really laughing, breh, don't sweat it.

There's no imbalance in my arms since I train with dumbbells and they get the exact same weight, same movements, same exercises. Like my balls, they do nothing alone.

I've only began training my back recently, but I went from not being able to do a single chinup, to 8, so there's massive progress even if it doesn't "show" so much.

I don't think I have low test, however. No reason to think so, plus my body responds well to training.
>>
>>29879660

>gets called out for having a shit physique
>posts shit physique thinking anyone is mirin
>thatwillshowthem.jpg
>get laughed at
>>
>>29879817
Man you look like trash and your right arm is clearly bigger. Fucking aspie
>>
>>29879816

How many reps on those pushups? And how are they different pushups?

>situps

Drop that. If you want abs, there are better things to do.

>>29879816
>other days i do handstands to work my back and shoulders

You just stand or do you move down and up?

>on leg day i mostly jog and run up the stairs, my legs are okay but upper body is complete skelly

That's cardio, your legs won't grow from doing that.

You don't really have a good program to get stronger.

Can you spend some money for equipment or gym?
>>
>>29879660

I love how chad put you on the spot and was right all along
>>
>>29878446
I have problem with being lazy.
Every time I exercise I feel great afterwards and promise myself to continue next day.

But next day I feel different about it and its problematic to continue

what do
>>
>>29879819

Ah come on, I always post my bod in every thread because everyone asks. I never made it a secret that I was fairly recent at this. I don't expect anyone to mire, I said that in jest, as you know, but I am showing the results I get from what I do.

1 guy laughing or 2 isn't a big deal, especially when those guys don't show their own bodies. But none of this matters anyway. I'll post newer pics soon so you can see the progress. Eventually, you'll stop laughing. But you'll remember the days when I was weaker, so it's all good.
>>
>>29878446

Hey Nick, I have a question for you: Which exercises should a beginner do?
I have dumbbells, a e-zbarbell, and a barbell for benchpress in my basement.
>>
>>29879838
>Man you look like trash and your right arm is clearly bigger. Fucking aspie

It actually isn't. I measured them, same width.

>aspie

Aspies tend to be good at perceiving space and volumes, not the other way around.
>>
>>29879660
fembot here,

wouldneverbang/10

especially since you claim to not train back but post a rear shot because you know the front is 1000x worse.

Maybe you should ask shredded robot dude for some advice rather than discrediting him and being delusional about looking good.
>>
>>29879875
>I love how chad put you on the spot and was right all along

You're trying a bit too hard not to be caught. Your samefagging is obvious.

I posted that picture before, it's nothing new to anyone who follows my threads.

But hey, nobody expected you to act any different.
>>
>>29879192
what equipment should a grill get to keep in the basement to get /fit/?
>>
File: Capture.png (225 KB, 1360x734) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
225 KB, 1360x734
>>29879587
>pic related
>after new years cut
I'm sure you're shredded while sitting on your fat ass taking bodybuilder pics found on google images
>>
>>29879883

Organise.

For the next work out, don't think about whether you feel motivated for it or not. Just do it. Set a time and a day, and do it. Don't think about it. Don't think about whether you'll enjoy it or not, just do it.

If you feel different about it, so what? Do it. Feelings don't matter here. You have a goal, you take steps towards it, period.

You do plenty of other things that aren't fun that you must do, this is no different, but the rewards will be great.
>>
>>29879739
>Still, if you're not dropping fat, then the calories are still more than you need per day.
I am losing weight, I hit a slow patch last week where I was stuck between 260 and 264 but this morning 256 like I said.
I just wondered if you had any advice for protein/omega3/testosterone supplements to help with it. I only thought of it since I started taking vitamin d3.
And I feel like squats are my best bet for fitness. I don't have much space or barbells or anything, I *can't* go outside so I was thinking of just doing squats or lunges and build up a routine since they've always been praised whenever they came up.
>>
>>29879895

You have a barbell, so you can do these:

>overhead press
>bench press
>deadlift
>squat

You can basically do SS.

With DB's, you can do military presses. But if you have a barbell, you're set for good gains.

Go SS.

Introduction to Barbell Training
https://youtu.be/7HRqB30lxmo?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Deadlift
https://youtu.be/4AObAU-EcYE?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Overhead Press
https://youtu.be/CnBmiBqp-AI?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Bench Press
https://youtu.be/4T9UQ4FBVXI?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

Power Clean
https://youtu.be/wIB_X2N6020?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L
>>
Fitman, I've been doing starting strength. Do I need to eat more, or is maintenance with enough protein gonna work? Also what is the proper amount of protein? If I weigh 156 with about 20%bf, is around 100g enough?
>>
>>29879851
>How many reps on those pushups? And how are they different pushups?

I can do up to 30+ now, i do wide grip,close grip and also hindu

>You just stand or do you move down and up?

I can barely stand, but my core and shoulders hurt like hell the next morning so i guess it's doing something.

I want to join my local gym but that'll take me a lot of courage since i have social anxeity, i'll constantly think that someone is judging me or laughing at me.

Dumbbells here are pretty expensive, their price is worth 2 months of gym membership, i can pick only one of those options
>>
>>29879981
also if there are exercises that I can do in the comfort of my home which would help out I'd go for that.
bear in mind I'm really looking to reduce the amount of saggy skin I end up with when the fat goes away.
>>
>>29879918
>wouldneverbang/10

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't take my selfesteem from women. You claiming not to want to have sex with me does absolutely nothing to me. I haven't been single in years and years.

>especially since you claim to not train back but post a rear shot because you know the front is 1000x worse.

Shit, how do you know about my scars?

>Maybe you should ask shredded robot dude for some advice rather than discrediting him and being delusional about looking good.

You mean, you? If I ever want to act like a cancerous cunt in someone else's thread, I'll ask you questions. Until then, enjoy your hand.
>>
i want to be fuckin skinny. i'm a 5'8 guy and im 170lbs.
>>
>>29879994
>>squats
How can I do them without a squatrack?

Thank you Nick, you're doing gods job.
>>
File: 12423434534.png (232 KB, 358x441) Image search: [Google]
12423434534.png
232 KB, 358x441
Hi Nick, i need some advice.

this is me right now, i was hitting 250lbs in the spring, doing nothing all day and locked up in my room. just recently started working out and grew a lot of muscle really fast, in a span of 2-3 months. just basically jumping from one machine to the next, doing bench press a lot (everyday lol), and just lifting the heaviest i could each time, 2 hours a day at midnight when no one was at the gym.

how much of this mass can i expect to keep after i stop for a while? will it just fade away once i lose motivation and take a break? i'm kind of scared that that's going to happen, and i sort of know that i'm going to quit sometime in the future.

what should i do? i just feel lost a lot of the time, i don't know what i really want out of all of this, but it does feel good lifting heavy things and just focusing on that aspect for the few seconds that i'm doing the reps.
>>
>>29879951
>what equipment should a grill get to keep in the basement to get /fit/?

Depends on what your goal is. A girl can do SS just fine. But losing fat and using your muscles (i.e. pretty much anything that makes you move) can be enough, depending on your goal.

As to cardio, a jumprope can be enough. Running needs nothing if you do it outside.
>>
>>29879895

im this anon >>29879587 and im hijacking this thread because nick looks like shit and doesnt know what hes talking about.

Dumbell overhead press 12x3
Tricep extensions 12x3
Incline or flat bench 8-10x3
Deadlift 5x5
Squat 16x3 (i imagine you dont have a rack so use a weight you can put over your head)
Skull crushers with ez bar or barbell 12x3

do this for a few weeks and you will notice results, pick a weight where you can the above reps but have to stuggle to pump out the last rep

Your body grows in response to physical stress, if youre not struggling, youre not growing
>>
File: 1427735479646.jpg (35 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1427735479646.jpg
35 KB, 960x540
>>29879997
This
>>29879994
I've been following the 5x5 routine, and have wondered, is it sufficient enough to take in a lot of protein intake to gain muscle or do I need to also gain weight? I'm 6" 145 pounds 10% bodyfat
>>
>>29879660
Oh come on dude. You can't look like that and act like you're some sort of fitness expert.
>>
File: 1450002820394.jpg (922 KB, 1562x4158) Image search: [Google]
1450002820394.jpg
922 KB, 1562x4158
>>29879981
>And I feel like squats are my best bet for fitness.

They are a great leg exercise, yes. The best for legs for all I know. Ass included.

Have some resources to choose exercises from.
>>
>>29879997
>Fitman, I've been doing starting strength. Do I need to eat more, or is maintenance with enough protein gonna work?

If you have any fat in store, it'll work out fine. So unless you're skinny, you don't need to overeat.

>Also what is the proper amount of protein? If I weigh 156 with about 20%bf, is around 100g enough?

Opinions vary. With pounds, they say something like a gram of protein for a pound. The exact numbers don't matter. A 100 grams is enough in my opinion. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>29879966
You mean my tumblr and threads on 4chan i post my most shredded pic in?

right
>>
>>29880008
>I can do up to 30+ now, i do wide grip,close grip and also hindu

Past 20, you're doing cardio, not strength. You won't develop strength from anything you can do more than 20 times.

>>29880008
>I want to join my local gym but that'll take me a lot of courage since i have social anxeity, i'll constantly think that someone is judging me or laughing at me.

If you can, do it. It's worth trying. Otherwise, buy the equipment you need and do it at home.

>bench
>power rack
>barbell
>weights

It's all you need really.

Otherwise, if you have access to a cheap gym, try SS there.
>>
>ate 3 eggs and 5 pieces of bread for breakfast

did I fuck up my diet? Thinking about forcing myself to throw up and duct taping my mouth for the rest of the day.
>>
>>29880029
>I'm really looking to reduce the amount of saggy skin I end up with when the fat goes away.

Not much you can do beyond getting some muscles there. It varies a lot amongst people. Don't worry about it, not much you can do about it.

You can do everything at home depending on space and the equipment you're willing to get.
>>
Does anyone know any way to increase one's appetite? I'm just never hungry, probably because of medicine and I'm starting to look like a skeleton.

I've tried smoking weed, but the effects on hunger diminish pretty quickly as tolerance builds, and it seems to decrease my intestinal motility to the point where I'll start throwing up after the weed wears off because there's not enough room. Plus once I stop smoking before my meals, I get a rebound effect where I'm just nauseous every time I try to eat for days and I lose all my gains.
>>
>>29880040

Calories. Count them, eat less than you need.

>>29880047

can you invest in a power rack?
>>
>>29880205
>>29880118
Okay, thank you dude. The picture helps a lot.

>CAPTCHA
>I'm not a robot
>STORE FRONTS
rerfpo[dsjkofgd
>>
Nah, I'll just lie in my bed and die from heart failure.
>>
>>29880048
>how much of this mass can i expect to keep after i stop for a while? will it just fade away once i lose motivation and take a break? i'm kind of scared that that's going to happen, and i sort of know that i'm going to quit sometime in the future.

To start losing muscle, you'd have to do nothing for 2 weeks, potentially with a calorific deficit, and keep doing nothing for months.

Whatever you lose, you will get back very fast. Muscle memory is a thing. You can get it all back very quickly. So don't worry about that.

My advice: never go 2 weeks without training. If you quite for a month, and get back afterwards, you'll get your gains back. Don't worry.
>>
File: 1429577486289.jpg (149 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1429577486289.jpg
149 KB, 650x650
>>29880172
>>29879587
>I Totes own these pic braa ;^)
Pic with timestamp and your pinky pointing up you gargantuan faggot and fuck off back to tumblr
>inb4 photoshop
>>
>>29880230

I have to save some money, to buy a powerrack, but I guess that I could get it next month or so.
>>
>>29880080
>Squat 16x3

Kek.

Don't listen to this troll. If you posted that on /fit/, they'd giggle, because 16 reps for squats is not optimal in any way.

And don't put a weight over your head when you squat... Do sumo squats where you hold the weight down between your legs, that's safer.

I'd avoid the rest of what this troll advises.
>>
>>29880086
>I've been following the 5x5 routine, and have wondered, is it sufficient enough to take in a lot of protein intake to gain muscle or do I need to also gain weight? I'm 6" 145 pounds 10% bodyfat

You don't need to gain fat, if that's what you mean, but at 10%, you may want to have a slight surplus, just to be sure. No need to get fat, though. If there's fat on you, you're good.
>>
>>29880087

Sure I can. All my advice is basic. Any fat doctor can give you sound advice about how to lose weight. This isn't knowledge that's exclusive to people who have used it, you know.
>>
Any just overall advice? I just started working out and I wanna make sure I get the best results and not be an overall idiot. Right now I'm gonna follow Starting Stength. I don't really wanna get swole or anything, just wanna stop being a stick figure.
>>
>>29880212

Drink wholemilk, eat seeds and nuts, if you don't like eating.
>>
>>29880375

SS is a good start. All the overall advice I have to give is in my guide. Make sure to read it.
>>
Weightloss secret #1

Eat a teaspoon of peanut butter at night everyday
>>
>>29880685

mah_nigga.jpg

This made me go from skinnyfat to ottermode
>>
File: no.jpg (37 KB, 486x700) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
37 KB, 486x700
>>29880685
>>29880715

originrgiengierngie
>>
>>29880685
holy fuck this worked
>>
Oh boy, the cuck is back. Ready to finally disprove my points about injustice?
>>
>>29880998
>Oh boy, the cuck is back. Ready to finally disprove my points about injustice?

Get your trip on, and we'll see.
>>
>>29881178
Oh right. I totally forgot.
>>
how many calories should I try to burn each workout on a treadmill? After that I usually lift dumbbells and curling bar.
>>
>>29881207

What is it you want me to disprove? Specifically.
>>
File: wew.jpg (176 KB, 568x543) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
176 KB, 568x543
>>29879748
>>29879796
>>29879819
>>29879875
>>29879918
>fembot
>>29880087

Either samefagging has reached premium deluxe edition or there are 6 actual autists who think agreeing with Chad will get them a gf.

>my sides
>>
>>29881223
That due to things out of my control I will have to work exra hard to get things compared to someone who is genetically gifted.
>>
>>29881220
>how many calories should I try to burn each workout on a treadmill?

As much as you can if you want to lose fat. Although food controlling will matter much more than any cardio you may do. Lifting is done for strength.
>>
>>29881243
>That due to things out of my control I will have to work exra hard to get things compared to someone who is genetically gifted.

1. you don't know that it will be harder for you to acquire muscles by working out; it may just as well be easier for you than the norm

2. for everything else, yes, you may have to work "harder", but also easier than others. This will change every time, for everything. Some people are better at certain things than others, usually due to training rather than sheer genetics, but unless you lack limbs or have an illness, there's no reason to assume you're amongst the least lucky half

You have no illness, you have all your limbs, you are not short. There's literally nothing wrong with you genetically.
>>
>>29881335
>1. you don't know that it will be harder for you to acquire muscles by working out; it may just as well be easier for you than the norm

>for everything else, yes, you may have to work "harder", but also easier than others
I fail to see how this matters. Some people have to work harder than me, why does this matter?

> but unless you lack limbs or have an illness, there's no reason to assume you're amongst the least lucky half
Very ugly people are usually in the least lucky half.
>>
>>29881387
>Some people have to work harder than me, why does this matter?

Imagine if "Chad" said this, why would it matter then if not with you? If it doesn't matter when someone else says it, why should it matter when you do?
>>
>>29881421
Because Chad is objectively MUCH better than me. When I mention people who are underneath, it's not that many people. When he mentions it, it's pretty much the whole world.
>>
>>29878933

Who cares just fap
>>
>>29878601
Youre about as lazy mentally as any fatass here. You've half assed everything about this guide. Even your definition of a calorie was incomplete.I recommended robots stay away from this tripfags guide and instead seek the help of professionals who have more than a surface level of understanding when it comes to nutrition. Advice for you nick is to really exercise your brain. Perhaps enroll in nutrition or physiology classes at a local college. Or just read a Wikipedia article every now and then. Im certain you'll be able to find the physical definition of a calorie there.
>>
>>29881387
>Very ugly people are usually in the least lucky half.

I doubt you are very ugly. I'd need a picture to see. I doubt you're ugly at all. I've had many people tell me the same and they turned out average at worst, and handsome in many cases. But even so, the looks of a men aren't all that important. An ugly mug won't keep you from a job or even a woman if you have other things going for you.

Most people also like things you worked for, because it shows something about your character, something you weren't born with. A fit body is one of those things.
>>
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT 2k CALORIES

THE AVERAGE LUNCH ONLY HAS 500

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. but really how the fuck does microwaved shit manage to have to few calories
>>
>>29881545
>When I mention people who are underneath, it's not that many people.

No objective way to prove this. Like I said: you have no major illness, no mutilation or missing limb, no paralysis. There are already millions of people "under" you, in your chart.

You and "Chad" share all of these advantages already.
>>
>>29882018
>An ugly mug won't keep you from a job or even a woman if you have other things going for you.
That's the point. Needing other things is humiliating. It's like being overcharged in a store because of something arbitrary.
>>
>>29882035
>You and "Chad" share all of these advantages already.
And he has extra advantages. But yes, we do share some.
>>
>>29881813

There's a difference between half-assed and basic. This is a basic guide for people who don't know anything about fitness and nutrition. I'm not writing a medical dictionary. The definition of a calorie is sufficient for what the purpose is, and that's all that matters. Any anon who wants to know more can consult wikipedia or anything else. It would be autistic to write 20 pages about calories when it's only a means to an end. Besides, doctors won't get into much more detail when explaining what a calorie is.

Besides, you can't say any of this is "half-assed" when I could have done nothing at all. It isn't half-assed, and it contains less misspellings than your mere post here.
>>
>>29882034

Plenty of things that are loaded with calories. A muffin has 400. Eat 4 and you're already at 1600.
>>
>robots aren't fit already

you don't have to listen to some retard with a tripcode about fitness to know what you're doing

I probably bench dead squat and ohp more than this retard and run a faster mile but i dont make threads about advice lmfao
>>
>>29882084
>That's the point. Needing other things is humiliating.

How so? You mean, you think a woman should love you for who you are, without you having to work for anything? The most important things in life are earned, not things you're born with; why should a woman not want to see some of those earned things in a man?

Getting them isn't humiliating, it's something you can be proud of because, precisely, you weren't born with them, so you can proudly say you earned them. This is what matters to a lot of people.

I fail to see the "humiliation" in learning a new language, getting a better body, learning new skills, etc. Have you ever seen someone feel humiliated because he obtained a medical degree?
>>
>>29882101
>And he has extra advantages. But yes, we do share some.

Apart from the supposedly prettier face, what else does he have?
>>
>>29882134
>but i dont

The way you type gives you away.

>no apostrophe
>no capitalised "I"

Better luck next time.
>>
>>29878446
nice failed trips there Nick.
anyways, can you give me some tips on getting a software development job, I have some experience in programming at my current job but I can't seem to translate that into a full time gig somewhere else.

Time is not in my favor as I am losing my current job at the end of August. can you give me some help. also I am a fat shitskin, can you help me with that too? thanks, your cyborg friend.
>>
>>29882165
>How so? You mean, you think a woman should love you for who you are, without you having to work for anything?
These are two separate questions. They should not be grouped together.

>The most important things in life are earned, not things you're born with; why should a woman not want to see some of those earned things in a man?
I'm not too sure. It's hard to say if the things that are given are more important than things which can be earned, personally I think the given things are more important.

>Getting them isn't humiliating,
No it isn't. What's humiliating is having to work so much harder for them. Imagine this, you are retarded and you finally learn how to ride a bike when you're 20. Will you feel accomplished? You're so much behind everyone. That fact can't possibly be downplayed.

> it's something you can be proud of because, precisely, you weren't born with them, so you can proudly say you earned them
Someone who worked less hard than me can also say that. And he will objectively be better.

>I fail to see the "humiliation" in learning a new language, getting a better body, learning new skills, etc. Have you ever seen someone feel humiliated because he obtained a medical degree?
Problem is if it takes you much much longer due to your inferiority. If you work hard for a very long time and get overstepped by naturally gifted people. I know, you will say that these people worked their ass off without me knowing it, but is it always this way? I think it's often the way I said it is.
>>
>>29882229
>nice failed trips there Nick.

I don't get it.

>can you give me some tips on getting a software development job

I can't, this is outside of my expertise.

>also I am a fat shitskin, can you help me with that too?

That I can help with. Use the calorie calculator to count what your caloric needs most likely are, then, each day, eat less than that.

Less by 400 or more, depending on how fat you are.
>>
>>29882280
>These are two separate questions. They should not be grouped together.

These are indeed two separate questions, and they are separated since they are two completely different sentences. There is no problem here apart from the fact that you didn't answer any of them.
>>
>>29882188
The holy trinity. Height, looks, dick size.

Also intelligence, confidence due to better upbringing, I could go on.

>>29882229
Depends on what you know and what experience you have. That's what you should tell us first. I have some experience in this area.

Are we talking websites, mobile apps, information systems, automation, what exactly are you doing?
>>
>>29882280
>I'm not too sure. It's hard to say if the things that are given are more important than things which can be earned, personally I think the given things are more important.

The things that are given do not show anything about who the person really is, because ANY person would have those things if they had been born with them.

Compare:

>guy born with millions
>guy makes millions starting from nothing

You can see, here, that the guy who wasn't born with money has more to show because his wealth comes straight from something he did himself, whereas the other one already had it from the start. It takes something to make money, it takes nothing to be born with it.

Same for the rest.

You can't possible think the born rich guy has more value as a person than the one who managed to create that wealth on his own, right?
>>
>>29882307
>How so?
Imagine you go into a store to buy a movie. And the guy in front of you gets a discount. Just because. While you have to pay the full price. Would you not be angry and humiliated?

>You mean, you think a woman should love you for who you are, without you having to work for anything?
No I don't mean that. But she shouldn't judge me negatively for things I can not change.
>>
>>29882218
You do realize you are wasting your time making this thread, right? You do realize this stupid shit is just asking for attention, right?

If these retards really wanted to get fit, they wouldn't go to /r9k/ and see a thread with one shitposter who is probably DYEL as fuck anyway for any advice, they would fucking do their research and put effort into being more fit. You are either naive or just hungry for attention

this is such a waste of time its not even funny
>>
>>29882280
>What's humiliating is having to work so much harder for them.

Have you ever met anyone who was mocked for working hard? I haven't. Hard work, everywhere I've ever been, was considered a positive thing. People who get things through hard work are never mocked, but praised. People who are missing something and work hard to compensate get even more praise than the average.

I do not understand why you think it is humiliating. Nobody else thinks it is. Do you think any type of work is a humiliation?

That's like saying that because I wasn't born rich, I should feel bad for having to work to earn my money. This only works if you somehow believe you ought to be king of the world on account of just being you, which is insane.
>>
>>29882357
>The things that are given do not show anything about who the person really is, because ANY person would have those things if they had been born with them.
Well what does it really matter if it shows anything. The guy who is born into money will still have much better life with no effort. At that point, you don't have to give a fuck about anything, much less what kind of person does anyone consider you to be.

>You can't possible think the born rich guy has more value as a person than the one who managed to create that wealth on his own, right?
I think the reason we disagree is because of the concept of value. You think there is some inherent value in working hard and accomplishing things. But the rich guy can just give into hedonism and enjoy his life. Without having to worry about anything. Is that not better?
>>
>>29879994

You forgot rows, rows and ohp are the most important exercises to aesthetics.

>>29880047

Just clean it and do front squats. Unless you want to be powerlifter front squat is better anyway. Once you start squatting more than you can clean just make a squat rack out of two buckets, two bags of concrete, and 6 2x4s.
>>
>>29882280
>Imagine this, you are retarded and you finally learn how to ride a bike when you're 20. Will you feel accomplished? You're so much behind everyone. That fact can't possibly be downplayed.

If you're truly retarded, believe me, you won't care about being behind because you won't really understand what it means, nor care. Retards who realise don't really care because they understand they are different. Paralympics athletes never get mocked by anyone, normal athletes get mocked way more. This is a dent in your way of thinking the world because it's the exact opposite of your core belief: those who have more get attacked more easily; those with "less", are protected by it. The media never make fun of handicapped athletes, but they will tear to shreads the regular ones if they mess up anything. The same thing applies to taller people, more beautiful ones, etc.
>>
>>29882389
>Have you ever met anyone who was mocked for working hard?
I have actually. It was very common. People who gained something with little or no work laughing at people who worked their ass off to get the same thing. Very, very common. Of course the people who gained more easily usually got it through bending the rules somehow, so one might say they were smarter, albeit immoral.
>>
i just have one question, can I lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?
>>
>>29882280
>No it isn't. What's humiliating is having to work so much harder for them. Imagine this, you are retarded and you finally learn how to ride a bike when you're 20. Will you feel accomplished? You're so much behind everyone. That fact can't possibly be downplayed.

moreover, you're not retarded, so this doesn't apply to you.

I learned to drive much later than most. I was a bit ashamed but I knew it was my own fault. I didn't feel any injustice there. I learned late, I dealt with it, and honestly, apart from a few moments when I felt dumb for learning so late, it wasn't a big deal.
>>
>>29881545

Genetics are a meme. With enough roids you can do almost anything. Ifbb level is the only place genetics has any meaningful impact. If you only want to be in the top 1% test and tren is all you need.
>>
>>29882280
>Someone who worked less hard than me can also say that. And he will objectively be better.

No logical link between the two. In fact, people who have to work harder often get better at what they trained for.

Someone who worked less than you for something cannot claim to have worked as hard as you did, so no, he can't "also say that" because working is itself a thing.
>>
>>29882439
Well I don't want to play the whining contest here (although that's what usually happens). But I've been mocked and attacked quite roughly. I think I'm the lowest of the normal people. Just normal enough to not get pitied like a retard, but just retarded enough to fail.
>>
>>29882034

Milk is what did it for me. A gallon is 2.4k.i add protein powder to flavor it. I notice it's easier to chug when flavored.
>>
>>29882280
>Problem is if it takes you much much longer due to your inferiority.

What inferiority of yours are you talking about that would make it longer for you to get a medical degree?

>If you work hard for a very long time and get overstepped by naturally gifted people

Again, being overstepped isn't automatic. If you study medicine and get your degree, it doesn't matter what the others do: you have a degree, you can now be a doctor. Again, why would you be inferior as a doctor? Tell me.
>>
>>29882459
>I was a bit ashamed but I knew it was my own fault.
But with many things it's actually reasons that are not your fault that make it harder.

>>29882474
Roids won't make your bones grow (inb4 HGH).

>>29882483
Getting same results for less work is objectively better. If you have two workers digging a trench (for example). One does it in 12 hours, while the other one needs 16. Which one is better?
>>
>>29882521
>What inferiority of yours are you talking about that would make it longer for you to get a medical degree?
Well you did say I'm extremely dumb. Jokes aside though.

For example my hand to eye coordination sucks a lot. So many sports are just fucking impossible for me. I get bested by people who never did them before.

>Again, why would you be inferior as a doctor? Tell me.
See my example about trench diggers. >>29882552
>>
>>29882280
>I know, you will say that these people worked their ass off without me knowing it, but is it always this way?

I would, yes, because nobody gets to be a doctor without a lot of work. You can't just learn by heart all this info without actually doing it. Maybe some can learn more easily, maybe YOU can do that more easily than others. I don't understand why you assume you always are inferior to others.

> I think it's often the way I said it is.

Even so, this doesn't matter to you at all. When you study medicine, what others do doesn't count. It makes no difference to what you're doing.
>>
>>29878446
Fuck off with your 8 inch dick and your work for the Catholic church
>>
>>29882103
Basic explantions are one thing. Incomplete thoughts and made up facts are another. Your guide is made more of the latter than the former. Its not just your definition of a calorie which is somthing any freshman undergrad med student would be able to define. It's the blantant falsehoods. An experienced runner burning through running alone 5x more than their basal metabolic rate? Thats insane. that would be more than 8k calories burned though exercise alone in a single day. Theres a reason you cant source the facts in this guide. Its because you're just bullshitting me on your own ignorance. Don't you think this misinformation could hurt someone? Especially in regards to their health and fitness. Offer advice on chads and cucks and stupid robot shit thats fine. But please do not post that cringeworthy guide again until youve underwent some serious revisions.
>>
>>29882321
>The holy trinity. Height, looks, dick size.

Your height is above average. Looks remain to be judged, but you won't show your face. Dick size is ridiculous. Nobody can know your dick size before they get sexy with you, so we're only talking about women here, and by the time she sees your stuff, she should be your girlfriend already and should accept you for who you are. You grandly exagerate the importance of a big dick.

>Also intelligence, confidence due to better upbringing, I could go on.

I doubt you think you're not intelligent. Confidence and upbringing is a trap. Confidence is not given, it's acquired. Nothing prevents you from doing things that will grant you more confidence.
>>
>>29882360
>Imagine you go into a store to buy a movie. And the guy in front of you gets a discount. Just because. While you have to pay the full price. Would you not be angry and humiliated?

No, because I'd assume he got it for a reason: he has a coupon, he works at that store, etc.

Do you ever see anyone getting discounts for nothing? This never happens.

>No I don't mean that. But she shouldn't judge me negatively for things I can not change.

Indeed, but that's different from judging you on things you earned or did not earn. Those things are things you can change, by definition. It's a different subject altogether.
>>
>>29882644
>Maybe some can learn more easily, maybe YOU can do that more easily than others.
Let's not be fixated on me. I'm actually the bottom of my class grade-wise so there are many people who are much smarter. So what if I can learn little easier than others? I care about people who are better than me.
>>
>>29878446
I wish I could work out. I have some kind of muscle disorder that prevents me from exercising.
>>
>>29882366

I'm neither naive nor asking for attention. People have made progress, people have started working out and eating better, so I know it works. That's all that matters.
>>
>>29882750
You mean muscle atrophy and laziness? retard
>>
I am a 26 year old neet KHV. I have spent most of my life in the gym because I was alone and genuinely look better then anyone outside professional bodybuilding circles. That being said I am committing suicide soon because I can't take my life Any more. Being fit didn't change the fact I am very poor, stuck in a rented dump with my parents, have 0 friends and 0 savings and no car and cant find a job to save my life, literally, because the lack of any hope is why I am going through with my suicide.

I wake up 4pm and sit alone on the couch, have some coffee and walk my dog for 2 hours from 5 to 7pm, come back to my house and watch tv again..... and go back to sleep 6 am. That's my entire life without any exaggeration. And I live in a suburban area that is much more rural and have no neighbor's, no people outside to even attempt to talk to. Its an endless nightmare
>>
>>29882718
>Your height is above average.
Maybe in Philippines.

>You grandly exagerate the importance of a big dick.
You've seen the way women talk anonymously about penis size? They pretty much just pretend they don't care so they don't hurt us. That's frankly pathetic. And humiliating to be patronised like that.

>I doubt you think you're not intelligent.
It's not about what I think. It's about the results.

>Confidence is not given, it's acquired. Nothing prevents you from doing things that will grant you more confidence.
Once again. Superior people acquire it much easier. For example being tall is usually a big confidence booster despite what tall people tend to say.

>>29882745
>No, because I'd assume he got it for a reason: he has a coupon, he works at that store, etc.
Being born gifted is getting a coupon.

>Indeed, but that's different from judging you on things you earned or did not earn.
But she still will judge me for things out of my control. Even if I work hard to become accomplished, I will be judged for my shortcomings (pun intended).
>>
>>29882403
>Well what does it really matter if it shows anything.

It shows who you are, and that matters in everything. Relationships, friendships, jobs, etc. Who you are matters, what you were born with doesn't show who you are.

>The guy who is born into money will still have much better life with no effort.

No. A lot of guys born with everything end up depressed, some kill themselves because they find no purpose in living, they already have it all and don't enjoy it. You need to stop thinking that material wealth is the most important thing, it's not.

Compared to someone from the Middle Ages, you live like an emperor with insane luxury, but you don't see it as such because you're used to it, just like the guys who are born rich. It's just normal to them and thus doesn't mean anything.
>>
I'm 121 lbs, 5'9. I'm a skelly, but with some fat and a really weird distribution. I want to lose some weight before I bulk so I don't look like a freak. Is that reasonable?
>>
>>29882403
>You think there is some inherent value in working hard and accomplishing things.

There is, if only in that it shows you are capable of commitment and getting things done. Those two things are important in life, for jobs, relationships, even friendships. Being reliable is important.

>But the rich guy can just give into hedonism and enjoy his life.

People enjoy things they worked for much more. Things that are cheaper or free are perceived to have less value, for instance. A man who builds a boat enjoys his boat much more than a man who just bought it. This is an absolute fact.

>Without having to worry about anything. Is that not better?

Tell that to the rich guys who were so desperate they just killed themselves. So no, it's not better.

Money isn't everything. Once the basics are covered, it does little for happiness.
>>
>>29882838
>It shows who you are, and that matters in everything. Relationships, friendships, jobs, etc. Who you are matters, what you were born with doesn't show who you are.
Are you this out of touch with reality? People who are born extremely rich will easily find relationships, jobs (if they need one) through nepotism. Just being tall shows value for example. People do consider this to be very important.

>No. A lot of guys born with everything end up depressed, some kill themselves because they find no purpose in living, they already have it all and don't enjoy it. You need to stop thinking that material wealth is the most important thing, it's not.
I doubt there is a connection. I would be that rich people commit suicide much less. There is a saying in my language
>It's better to cry in a villa than under the bridge

>Compared to someone from the Middle Ages, you live like an emperor with insane luxury, but you don't see it as such because you're used to it, just like the guys who are born rich. It's just normal to them and thus doesn't mean anything.
Well everyone who's lived in the middle ages is dead. How is this comparison valid?
>>
>>29882442
>I have actually. It was very common.

Your example involves cheating, and I'd bet it's about school. You didn't specify what it was, so I can't say more about it. Bending the rules sometimes involves more work. I won't say more until you give concrete examples and not abstractions because I know that's how you protect your core beliefs: you make them abstract enough that you can choose the parameters they actually have without having to defend the same thing constantly.

I'm going to request more examples of people getting mocked for working hard. If it was so common, give me five.
>>
>>29882885
>Those two things are important in life, for jobs, relationships, even friendships. Being reliable is important.
People who got gifted with good genes will be better though. More succesful and pretty much the things you said.

>People enjoy things they worked for much more.
Not really. When I was a kid who never worked for anything, that's when I enjoyed things. Now I don't.

>A man who builds a boat enjoys his boat much more than a man who just bought it. This is an absolute fact.
Only if boat building is his hobby.

>Tell that to the rich guys who were so desperate they just killed themselves. So no, it's not better.
I'd like to see how often that happens compared to average people.
>>
>>29882772
No, I mean that my muscles aren't capable of too much hard work. This disease has a name, i just don't know it in English and couldn't find a translation.
>>
>>29882443
>i just have one question, can I lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?

Everyone will tell you that it is possible only if you're a beginner. I think you can do it in most cases, unless you're very advanced, but that's my opinion.

Muscles need protein to grow, and some calories. As long as there is fat on you, the calorie part of it is covered. So yes, you can.
>>
>>29882488

In what ways are you retarded? What part of your "retardation" makes you less functional in a given job, or in studying something?

You're not telling me what the problem is and I don't see it. You seem functional as can be.

What have you failed?
>>
>>29882949
Well it was usually that the other person was more confident and just got away with more cocky behavior. And confidence is determined mostly by looks and money.
>>
>>29883005
It's very hard to explain. I probably can't explain it. It's little failures every day in which I misread the situation and do something stupid. You wouldn't understand.
>>
>>29878602
That picture just makes me hungrierer.
>>
>>29878649
Shitty routine is shitty.
>>
>>29882552
>Getting same results for less work is objectively better. If you have two workers digging a trench (for example). One does it in 12 hours, while the other one needs 16. Which one is better?

Depends how much they're paid. If the guy who takes longer is paid less, I'd better have him do the same job with more time.

In my example, though, it's work that you do for yourself, not that someone pays you for, and that's a huge difference.
>>
>>29882598
>For example my hand to eye coordination sucks a lot. So many sports are just fucking impossible for me. I get bested by people who never did them before.

You can train this with video games. Play Monkey Balls, it makes surgeons get better, no joke.

Being bad at sports won't be a problem for much. Most of the people I work with aren't good at sports and are way worse than you, I have no doubt. I have seen adults do things I didn't think were possible (mostly women, I must admit, some women are clinically retarded when it comes to using their bodies to move).

Is that all? Because even that is not much. Can you think of specific areas where you'd be "inferior" with this?
>>
>>29879332
Stop wanking like a safari park chimp.
>>
>>29878446
Are you still with your gf Nick or are you ready to take me as your wife? I can't wait to stare deep into your Italian eyes.
>>
>>29882598
>See my example about trench diggers

Not asking you for an abstract example, I'm asking you very specifically for what would make you a worse medical student than another. An actual fact about you that makes you a worse candidate than anyone else.
>>
>>29879357
I bet she had a nice personality when she was fat but now she is a bitch to everyone except Chad.
>>
>>29882679
>Fuck off with your 8 inch dick and your work for the Catholic church

Good memory, sir. Very good.

>>29882696
>made up facts are another.

If you have any of these, I'm willing to look into it. I made nothing up so I wonder what you're thinking about.

>Your guide is made more of the latter than the former.

If so, then you need to inform /fit/ and Rippetoe that they don't know what they're doing, because my information doesn't come from my magic hat, but all the sources I've read and listened to for a while.

>An experienced runner burning through running alone 5x more than their basal metabolic rate? Thats insane.

It's not. Runners can burn thousands of calories during a marathon. Up to 5000 or so.

Don't you know that swimmers eat for like 6 people due to the calories they burn during their training? Six times what an average person eats is 12'000 calories or around. So yeah, I don't see why running a marathon can't burn as much if not more.

Next "made up facts".
>>
>>29882748
>Let's not be fixated on me.

Yes, let's, because the whole problem here is you, not anything else. It's your way of thinking, so we can't leave you out of the equation.

>I'm actually the bottom of my class grade-wise so there are many people who are much smarter.

Surely you are smart enough to understand that results don't mean you're smarter or less smarter in everything, right? Intelligence is a multifaceted thing, as you know, so there's no reason to make some results mean everything about you.

>So what if I can learn little easier than others? I care about people who are better than me.

Why do you care about the difference one way and not the other? In other words, why do you choose to focus on the negative side of things rather than the positive one? What are the results of making that choice?

Do you get anything useful from focusing on the negative side of the issue? I'd say you don't. It just makes you demotivated.
>>
>>29882750
>I wish I could work out. I have some kind of muscle disorder that prevents me from exercising.

Can you walk? Can you lift a book?

What's the disorder's name and was it diagnosed by a doctor?
>>
>>29882815

Instead of suicide, consider doing humanitarian work. Send yourself on a mission. Go teach English in Asia or something. There are options available to you, don't imagine you're stuck.

You're not alone, don't give up.

(I suspect you're a troll trying to say that working out is useless to discourage others, but in case you're not, I wrote you this post.)
>>
>>29882824
>Maybe in Philippines.

Czech Republic's average male height is 180cm. If I recall, you're exactly near this height, meaning a good portion of men are smaller than you.
>>
>>29882824
>You've seen the way women talk anonymously about penis size?

I sure hope you don't mean on 4chan, because I'll have to tell you most of these were men, and trolls. You don't know who's an anonymous woman talking about dicks. I could be one for all you know.

Most women won't casually talk about dicks in society. I'm assuming you're not 15, of course. And yes, size doesn't matter all that much but it's a psychological turn on. There are others. I know women who date Asian men and they do have little dicks, and that's never an issue for them. Of course, I'm talking about women who are looking for a long-term relationship. If you want to fuck sluts who just want to fuck too, then yes, those may want to get the big D just like the sort of guys they fuck want big tits and butts and whatnot. I'll assume you want a long-term thing. In that case, your dick size doesn't matter. It may even be a serious advantage. Trust me, I don't have a short dick and it's been a problem sometimes.
>>
>>29882552

Roids are actually prescribed for old people because of the effects on bone. Gh isn't necessary either, we have lots of secretegogues now, mk is best because it's orally active. Most likely bone density won't be your problem though unless you have the same disease as hot wheels, but even roids can't save him.
>>
>>29883218
>Depends how much they're paid. If the guy who takes longer is paid less, I'd better have him do the same job with more time.
Well he takes longer to do the same work.

>>29883280
>You can train this with video games. Play Monkey Balls, it makes surgeons get better, no joke.
You know what I'm gonna respond. Someone with good coordination is going to be much better without using training. And if he trains, he will just gain more advantage.

>>29883306
I really don't want to be a medical student. But that's because I'm not smart enough to be one. I'm struggling with CS. Med school is out of my league. I've tried learning analysis (I mean rigorously, the things that math undergrads learn) and I'm having some serious trouble even with simple proofs.

>>29883461
>It's your way of thinking, so we can't leave you out of the equation.
Is it just my way of thinking though?

>Intelligence is a multifaceted thing, as you know, so there's no reason to make some results mean everything about you.
I know that even if I spend time studying I end up with bad results compared to smarter people who study less.

>Why do you care about the difference one way and not the other? In other words, why do you choose to focus on the negative side of things rather than the positive one? What are the results of making that choice?
I don't focus on negative, I just don't leave anything out. Imagine you're having a drunk and someone put something very bitter in it that completely ruins the taste. It could be just one drop.
>>
>>29882824
>It's not about what I think. It's about the results.

Well, whose assessment was it that suggested you weren't intelligent and may be retarded? It was yours, so yes, what you think is the basis here. So I repeat: I doubt you think yourself unintelligent. You can switch to "results" to avoid facing the fact that you think yourself intelligent, but that's that, and until you tell me you're dumb, I'll assume you think yourself intelligent.
>>
>>29883592
>I sure hope you don't mean on 4chan

I think he means that one youtube video where a guy asks a bunch of korean women if size matters anonymously, and they all say yes.
>>
>>29883592
>Trust me, I don't have a short dick and it's been a problem sometimes.
I can't take you seriously.

One with a full belly will never believe the one who starves.
>>
>>29883384

You burn about 100 calories per mile. A marathon won't do much because they don't require a terribly large amount of energy. The body is really well adapted for running.
>>
>>29882824
>Once again. Superior people acquire it much easier.

Superior at what? You are not allowed to remain abstract about this. You speak as though there were groups of people with better skills and other groups with less, as if life was an RPG. Superior at what?

>For example being tall is usually a big confidence booster despite what tall people tend to say.

It doesn't. I know very tall people and that's not a reason to be confident. When everyone can spot you instantly at a party, it doesn't make you confident if you aren't already: it puts you in the spot. if you were 200cm, you'd not become confident, you'd become self-conscious to a new degree.

>Being born gifted is getting a coupon.

Depends what you're gifted at. You're abstract again. Some coupons get you a lot of shit. If you don't specify what sort of gifts you mean, I can't say more here.
>>
>>29883625
>Well, whose assessment was it that suggested you weren't intelligent and may be retarded?
Yours lol.

>and until you tell me you're dumb, I'll assume you think yourself intelligent.
I'm dumb. Last semester I actually studied a lot. I studied the most out of the group of guys I know. They ALL had better results. Which is the thing, when I study, I seemingly end up the same or worse as if I half ass it.
>>
>>29882824
>But she still will judge me for things out of my control.

Why would she? I mean, unless she's a fucking retard, she won't, precisely because she knows it's not your fault. She may not be interested because she has preferences, just like you may not like tall women, or short ones, or black ones, whatever, but she will judge you on the right things, if she's the right kind of person.

No worthy girl will judge you for your cock. I have known enough women to guarantee this. And don't go "yeah but yours is huge so they lied", no, I know their exes, and I know some had small dicks and it didn't prevent anything between them. I know married women whose husbands have tiny cocks: no difference made.
>>
>>29883698
>You speak as though there were groups of people with better skills and other groups with less, as if life was an RPG. Superior at what?
To me.

>When everyone can spot you instantly at a party, it doesn't make you confident if you aren't already: it puts you in the spot.
Yeah that's so horrible. Surely being always ignored is better.

>if you were 200cm, you'd not become confident, you'd become self-conscious to a new degree.
I know a guy who is 205. He is extremely confident because he was bigger and stronger than average man since he was 14, maybe younger.

>Some coupons get you a lot of shit. If you don't specify what sort of gifts you mean, I can't say more here.
Looks. Height. Penis size. Rich family. Influential family. Big frame.
>>
File: 1450868107552.png (104 KB, 660x187) Image search: [Google]
1450868107552.png
104 KB, 660x187
>>29882868

Absolutely. But really, don't lose weight just to bulk afterwards, just straight go to lifting and lose the fat that way. It'll be used.

But don't go on some insane bulk. Max 400 extra cal a day. And don't bulk in the beginning; if you have fat on you, don't bulk. Bulking is for skinny people.
>>
>>29883736
>Why would she? I mean, unless she's a fucking retard, she won't, precisely because she knows it's not your fault.
So if there are two men who are exactly the same except one is taller and more attractive, the former one wouldn't have more success with women?

>She may not be interested because she has preferences, just like you may not like tall women, or short ones, or black ones, whatever, but she will judge you on the right things, if she's the right kind of person.
That means she is judging me. Judging me to be inadequate. And if you are short, many women will judge you to be inadequate. Preferences are okay, but when the preferences are a massive disadvantage for many women, that's where I draw the line.

>I know their exes, and I know some had small dicks and it didn't prevent anything between them
Yeah it didn't prevent them from becoming their exes.
>>
I understand the lifting aspect of getting /fit/, but not the dietary one

How do I calculate my TDEE to know how many cals I need? How many and what macros do I need?
>>
>>29882912
>Are you this out of touch with reality?

Remind me who of us both has friends, a fiancee, isn't getting fired from his job and functions socially? Do you ever imagine that maybe YOU are out of touch? Not blaming others for everything is your first step to recovery, but you have to take it. Doubt yourself in the right ways.

>>29882912
>People who are born extremely rich will easily find relationships,

No, they will easily find gold diggers, whores, and people who want to abuse them. There is a huge difference there.
>>
>>29883854
>Not blaming others for everything is your first step to recovery, but you have to take it.
How can I not blame them when they are often to blame?

>Doubt yourself in the right ways.
Not sure what that means.

>No, they will easily find gold diggers, whores, and people who want to abuse them. There is a huge difference there.
Yeah and hard working people will only find pure love. Mate, only difference is poor people won't find whores and gold diggers. But there will be plenty of people to abuse them, except they will have to take the abuse for free.
>>
>>29882912
>jobs (if they need one) through nepotism.

Yes and no. It depends on the parents, etc. Being rich, though, doesn't get you jobs. If you parents are masons, they may want to leave the business to you, but there's nothing wrong with family-owned businesses. If you had children and your own company, you'd want it to continue with them too. You cannot blame people for protecting their own.

>Just being tall shows value for example.

It shows you're tall. That's literally all it does. Just ask tall people. You'll find out they have lots of problems related to their height, including people getting tired of being smaller than them (as you undoubtedly would be), which makes them shunned by some. One anon I am in contact with is over 200cm, and he has none of the benefits you keep talking about. he actually says that being tall is a problem for him.
>>
File: ss mode.png (876 KB, 567x1007) Image search: [Google]
ss mode.png
876 KB, 567x1007
365 squat
205 bench
385 deadlift
145 press

WOOOOOOO. made it, mom!
>>
>>29883914
>You'll find out they have lots of problems related to their height, including people getting tired of being smaller than them (as you undoubtedly would be), which makes them shunned by some.
That's bullshit. Tall people are objectively better off. In many things. A simple google search will prove this.

>he actually says that being tall is a problem for him.
Because he never experienced being a manlet.
>>
>>29882912
>I doubt there is a connection. I would be that rich people commit suicide much less. There is a saying in my language

Stats prove you wrong. More suicides in Canada and Switzerland than in Nigera and South Africa.

>It's better to cry in a villa than under the bridge

You'll survive better if you want to live. Whether in a villa or under a bridge.

>Well everyone who's lived in the middle ages is dead. How is this comparison valid?

It shows how relative it all is. The point, which you missed, was that you don't realise your situation, just like the rich guy. It's normal to you, it's normal to him. To someone else, it's luxury. To you, his situation is great, to you, it's not. Your situation, to a Middle Age king, is great, to you, it's not. If you don't understand a point, reread, because I do explain things and have a point for doing so. I hope you got it this time.

>TL;DR: you don't see the good you have because you lack a perspective
>>
>>29882967
>People who got gifted with good genes will be better though.

Better at what? Again, stop hiding in abstractions. What are "better" genes? That's such a gross simplifications of genetics that it doesn't mean much.

>Not really. When I was a kid who never worked for anything, that's when I enjoyed things. Now I don't.

Yes, really. The man who built his own boat will enjoy it more because he made it. You cannot deny that. What you said about being a kid, it's perfect, because that's basically what you need to do: stop being a kid. You're a grown up now, you have to work to get things, so stop being scared of working for things and you'll have more of what you want.
>>
>>29883973
>Stats prove you wrong. More suicides in Canada and Switzerland than in Nigera and South Africa.
Once again. You're comparing third world to first world. Poor people from Canada kill themselves more than rich people in Canada.

>If you don't understand a point, reread, because I do explain things and have a point for doing so. I hope you got it this time.
I've read it a couple times. And I don't get why does this mean that I should accept having worse life because I got unlucky. Because I could have gotten even unluckier? That's a weak point.
>>
>>29882967
>Only if boat building is his hobby.

Yes, and? Why would he build a damn boat if it wasn't his hobby in the first place?

You say this as if it proved something, but it doesn't. You don't counter the point saying that.

>I'd like to see how often that happens compared to average people.

More often. More rich-born kill themselves than average people who have to work for money. internationally, countries with more unemployed people also have more suicides than countries with less unemployment. You can even see it in the same nation: the unemployed are more likely to kill themselves than the rest.
>>
>>29884014
>Better at what? Again, stop hiding in abstractions. What are "better" genes? That's such a gross simplifications of genetics that it doesn't mean much.
Intelligent. Attractive. It's proven that attractive people are usually more intelligent, that they earn more, etc.

>You're a grown up now, you have to work to get things, so stop being scared of working for things and you'll have more of what you want
Why should I accept working harder for things because of things out of my control? Why should I accept this without hate and bitterness?
>>
>>29884062
>Yes, and? Why would he build a damn boat if it wasn't his hobby in the first place?
Because he has no money. It's not that he enjoys it. It's that he has to improvise, spend his time and make something on his own. He has no choice.

>More often. More rich-born kill themselves than average people who have to work for money. internationally, countries with more unemployed people also have more suicides than countries with less unemployment.
Are you comparing third world to first world again? Also about unemployment. I get that. People shun those who are unemployed and let them know often that they hate them.
>>
>>29883010
>Well it was usually that the other person was more confident and just got away with more cocky behavior.

You're still not giving me a concrete example. How was the other person cocky? (And how is this related to work?)

>And confidence is determined mostly by looks and money.

And you say I'm out of touch with reality? Have you seriously never met anyone who was confident and didn't have much money?

If you didn't put your own value in looks and money, you wouldn't feel lacking in confidence for not having either. That's ridiculous. Capitalise on other values, preferably things you DO have.

That's how you build confidence. Whatever's good with you, capitalise on that. Nobody expects you to be perfect, beautiful, rich, but they're open to what good you have. Women tell me I have a nice voice, so I capitalised on that when I was young. That doesn't mean I try to show off, it just means I remind myself of that and feel good about it. You should do this instead of bringing yourself down about things people really don't care much about.

They care much more about how you treat yourself.
>>
>>29883040
>It's very hard to explain. I probably can't explain it. It's little failures every day in which I misread the situation and do something stupid. You wouldn't understand.

I don't buy it. You're not responding to me.

>little failures

I would definitely understand if you described them. If you are afraid of mentioning them, that's one thing, but don't blame that on me. This is on you.

It isn't hard to explain, either.

The stuff you seem to indicate is something that I know very well, to top it all. What differs, though, is that I know why such things happen and I don't use them to judge myself negatively with it, because I know most people don't, and because it does nothing good. And if it's not your fault, why judge yourself for it?
>>
>>29884136
>You're still not giving me a concrete example. How was the other person cocky? (And how is this related to work?)
Doing something because they are sure of themselves and know they will succeed. Something I could have also done but didn't because I wasn't confident enough.

>And you say I'm out of touch with reality? Have you seriously never met anyone who was confident and didn't have much money?
Those people were either tall or attractive.

>That's how you build confidence. Whatever's good with you, capitalise on that.
And just ignore the things I suck at? What if the negatives outweigh the positives?

>You should do this instead of bringing yourself down about things people really don't care much about.
People care about looks and height a lot.
>>
I have a muscle disease and have been lifting for 4 years yet am only 145lbs at 6 feet. I'm not gonna make it am I?
>>
>>29884173
>What differs, though, is that I know why such things happen and I don't use them to judge myself negatively with it, because I know most people don't, and because it does nothing good.
But these things are failures. If you ignore failure, you're just deluding yourself.

>And if it's not your fault, why judge yourself for it?
I don't even have to judge myself. Other people will do that.
>>
>>29883100

What's a better one, according to you? (SS isn't really debated anymore, forms of it have been used for decades.)
>>
>>29883303
>Are you still with your gf Nick or are you ready to take me as your wife? I can't wait to stare deep into your Italian eyes.

Heh... T-thank you.

>>29883345
>I bet she had a nice personality when she was fat but now she is a bitch to everyone except Chad.

Rumor has it she got fat again. Girls who have been fat and worked to get fit typically don't forget what it's like to be treated as a fat person. That doesn't change easily, meaning she won't become a cunt for looking good, provided she isn't retarded.
>>
>>29883624
>Well he takes longer to do the same work.

Yes, but if I end up saving money by using a slower worker, then I'd use that guy instead. Point stand.

>Someone with good coordination is going to be much better without using training.

Coordination is always trained. There are no babies who are born with good coordination, they're all shit. They can barely grap a thing at first. Babies playing is literally training, for years. Coordination starts there, and we're all shit at first. Then we train more or less.

You have no reason to assume that's another given, because it isn't. You've spotted a flaw in you, you know it can be trained, so why don't you go ahead and train it? Pointing out other things won't make a difference, but training will.
>>
>>29883624
>I really don't want to be a medical student. But that's because I'm not smart enough to be one. I'm struggling with CS. Med school is out of my league. I've tried learning analysis (I mean rigorously, the things that math undergrads learn) and I'm having some serious trouble even with simple proofs.

I see you struggling with some of my own explanations, but I really don't think it's a matter of intelligence. I think it's a matter of trusting others and doubting yourself a bit more. If you could do this, you'd have less problems.

>CS

THis could be anything: Counter Strike, Credit Suisse, computer thing, etc.

Maths may not be your strong suit, but it isn't for a lot of people. So what? You just choose another path.
>>
>>29878446
seriously fuck off
>>>/fit/
if someone wanted to get fit he would go there
go attention whore there
>>
>>29884343
But you don't. You usually lose money if someone is working slower. For same money obviously. That's what I meant.

>You have no reason to assume that's another given
But there is a genetic factor in almost everything.
>>
>>29883624
>Is it just my way of thinking though?

Yes. You know that. Your core beliefs are pretty damn eccentric. I've never met anyone else who had those.
>>
>>29878446
I remember you posted a picture of your back months ago, do you mind posting one of your current body?
>>
>>29884388
>I think it's a matter of trusting others and doubting yourself a bit more. If you could do this, you'd have less problems.
I don't see it.

>THis could be anything: Counter Strike, Credit Suisse, computer thing, etc.
Computer science.

>Maths may not be your strong suit, but it isn't for a lot of people. So what? You just choose another path.
And how did that happen? I actually enjoy rigorous maths but I suck at it. By your definition if I put in enough effort I could become another Cantor. But that's obviously not true.
>>
>>29883624
>I know that even if I spend time studying I end up with bad results compared to smarter people who study less.

You don't know that because:

1. of all the possible studies, you've only tried a few, maybe just one subject

2. you don't know how others work, and how much time they spend on it

Are you even dyslexic or not? Because apart from not being good at maths, like virtually half the population, there is nothing wrong with you.

Not studying something because others will be better is childish and immature. Imagine if sportspeople just refused to participate in a competition because there may be others who are better. That's crazy. You don't have to be the best, you just have to get your degree. Have you ever asked your doctor if he was the best at his university? Probably not, and if you did, he'd probably not know, because studies aren't a competition.
>>
>>29884297
I see you already proposed, too bad for me but I'll pray for your marriage.
>>
>>29883624
>I don't focus on negative, I just don't leave anything out.

Yes, you leave out the fact that you are better off than a lot of people.

When you think about a project, you never think, "I can do better than a whole part of the others." You think about those who can do better than you. Don't tell me this isn't true.

>Imagine you're having a drunk and someone put something very bitter in it that completely ruins the taste. It could be just one drop.

What others do, though, doesn't affect what you do. The bitterness doesn't reach your glass. You do that yourself.
>>
>>29884460
>Not studying something because others will be better is childish and immature.
Why? And no insults. No shaming. No platitudes.

>You don't have to be the best, you just have to get your degree.
Then what's the point if you're not the best? No one believes the average ones.

>Probably not, and if you did, he'd probably not know, because studies aren't a competition.
They literally are. The school you study (if it's prestigious or not) and the results you have. It's a competition. It just is.
>>
>>29883638
>korean women if size matters anonymously, and they all say yes.

Cucklord's cock is already bigger than the average Korean dick, and these ladies would chase him down the street for his cock, but he doesn't know that.
>>
>>29884495
>Yes, you leave out the fact that you are better off than a lot of people.
A lot of people from third world. They don't matter.

>When you think about a project, you never think, "I can do better than a whole part of the others." You think about those who can do better than you. Don't tell me this isn't true.
It's true.

>What others do, though, doesn't affect what you do. The bitterness doesn't reach your glass. You do that yourself.
I don't get that.
>>
>>29883666
>I can't take you seriously.

Why not, Satan? You want me to go into details?

All right. A big dick doesn't always get in, because some women are tight, and not deep either. It may be very awkward, and there's nothing you can do. You can use lube, but then it may be too painful for them. You may make them bleed. They may decide that sex with you is impossible.

You never thought of that, did you? That's because you aren't very good at considering things you don't directly experience.

>One with a full belly will never believe the one who starves.

Exactly, but apply it to yourself. You literally couldn't imagine the problems than having the thing you wish you had could cause.

There are disadvantages to having a big dick, and it may make women reject you. I know, you're shocked and in disbelief, but I'm not the only one.
>>
>>29883693
>You burn about 100 calories per mile

http://calorielab.com/burned/?mo=se&gr=12&ti=running&q=&wt=150&un=lb&

You're full of shit.
>>
>>29884565
>You never thought of that, did you? That's because you aren't very good at considering things you don't directly experience.
So what? You get to at least try. Because of my small dick I will be laughed at by every woman.

>Exactly, but apply it to yourself. You literally couldn't imagine the problems than having the thing you wish you had could cause.
Some things are objectively better. What you're saying is caused by you never knowing what it's like to be a dicklet.
>>
Taking a break to spend time with the lady, back in a bit.
>>
>>29884617
just don't come back at all, you're full of shit either way.
>>
>>29884617
I'm gonna sleep anyways, I have to go to work in about 6 hours. Thanks for your answers though. But I'm not convinced. Your words just aren't coming through to me. They just aren't.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.