[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, what are your thoughts on being a goddess? I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1392733373_01550-4.jpg (75 KB, 960x491) Image search: [Google]
1392733373_01550-4.jpg
75 KB, 960x491
Fembots, what are your thoughts on being a goddess? I want to worship a goddess, to lick her clean after she's all sweaty from the gym, rub her feet for hours after a long day, massage her calmly as she goes to bed. I want to not only please her sexually but make her life easier too, like cooking her food, doing her laundry and chores, buying her clothes and jewelry. How do you find a goddess like this? And I don't mean a gold digger, a goddess truly believes deep down that it's all owed to her.
>>
>>29875373
Good luck, mate. 99.99% of all women want a man that they can look up to.
>>
>>29875373
who is she?

j54LNV008TKQen8
>>
>>29875373
>Fembots, what are your thoughts on being a goddess? I want to worship a goddess, to lick her clean after she's all sweaty from the gym, rub her feet for hours after a long day, massage her calmly as she goes to bed. I want to not only please her sexually but make her life easier too, like cooking her food, doing her laundry and chores, buying her clothes and jewelry. How do you find a goddess like this? And I don't mean a gold digger, a goddess truly believes deep down that it's all owed to her.

Kys
>>
Bratty Bunny, Goddess Jessica and Princess Rene are the trifecta of PERFECT GODDESSES

>>29875420
Bratty Bunny
>>
This post is such a turn off. I want a man who thinks he's better than me but whose life is improved by my presence. Also, if he wants to shoot me that'd be cool too.
>>
>>29875433
Oh, I thought it was her. Her face isn't as ugly on that pic as it is in her scenes.
>>
>>29875441
Stop pretending to be a girl... fuck off faggot.
>>
File: 134324.jpg (42 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
134324.jpg
42 KB, 560x315
>>29875433
I would literally lick Bratty Bunny's perfect asshole for a week straight.
>>
File: 515151.jpg (32 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
515151.jpg
32 KB, 700x394
Bratty Bunny is the one true god. I would give up my college education and future to be her toilet slave.
>>
>>29875506
>>29875550
Me too, buddy. Me too. What do you think about Princess Rene?
>>
File: 8B892F6.gif (1 MB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
8B892F6.gif
1 MB, 400x480
>>29875560
Princess Rene is a fucking diamond goddess. She has perfect soles and a delicious juicy ass. She's addictive. But I would still put Bratty Bunny at the top. She's the ultimate goddess.
>>
>>29875605
I just can't decide between them. I think having more than 1 goddess is a good thing though because you can mix and match depending on your mood.
>>
>>29875373
>Fembots, what are your thoughts on being a goddess?

If they were truly robots they wouldn't be a goddess.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.