[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone thread. Include initials if you would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11
Write a letter to someone thread. Include initials if you would like to or not.
>>
>>29856342
Dear Micah Johnson,
You are my hero. Keep heaven warm for me and watch over us from above.
>>
I'd write an e-mail to RMS, but I don't have a good idea for an adress to create on cock.li.

I'm too lazy to even do this.
>>
R

I know more about your sex life than I ever cared to know, I'm not calling you a whore/slut you are not,
you did everything a normal teenage girl would do, minus the stalking kek
but what I know is the last thing I ever wanted to find out about you,
you will forever be that creepy girl to me, and pls don't feel like Trucky has anything to do with how I feel, this is all your doing.

I been shit posting here since you were 6, whether you leave or stay has no bearing in my enjoyment of this site.

and I told you before get a bf if you haven't, you are qt as fuck.

oh and btw, your are not the only qt I stalk online, I also stalk other qts I meet in school.

S.
>>
>>29856342
I'm kind of in love with you. I know you only talk to me out of pity and sense of obligation but I never want it to stop. You're the only person I want to talk to

sorry for being cheesy
>>
Be happy with or without me, I want the best for you and don't want you to have any bad feelings or sadness. Just know that I care about you and want all the negative thoughts and doubt to just wash away. I projected a lot of negativity onto you and I'm sorry for that. Thanks for trying again with me. It was nice talking again. So we both do care about each other I'm glad to find that out. I wish we could have a normal relation like you desire. But thats not me and it never was even when we met and even now. I know you only want the best for me. Please live your life and be happy with or without me. <3

D

kiss
>>
Lucie,
I miss you so much. We shouldn't have finished when we did, we promised each other we'd get through anything. I can't stop thinking about you, about it you're thinking of me
Every part of me wants to find you at school tomorrow and tell you we should try again, it's been two months and I still don't feel right
I love you little one, please come back
>>
>>29856882
This was sweet to read even though I'm looking for a P.
>>
E,

Money, pay-offs, and greed, were always the priority of my company.
Like many companies.
I'm afraid of going to prison.
They now know my crimes.

-L
xoxo
>>
File: 1466352040909.jpg (5 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
1466352040909.jpg
5 KB, 201x251
>>29856342
Dea R.
I wish I read the signs back then. I miss lying in my Bed with you and joking around. I miss going on stupid walks across the suburb with you. I miss you.
I hope you have a good time with your new freinds at College.
I hope you sometimes think about me.

S.
PS: I'm still a KV
>>
>>29857238
Dear R, fml
>>
>tfw no one will ever write a letter to you
>>
Dear S

I love you so much, never leave me.
I wish you could come and see me sooner.
I guess I will just have to wait.

J
>>
D

I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you, I truly hope that you've found someone better since you moved away and actually are happy.

Is your illness any better? I remember it totally fucked you hard back when we were together, you don't deserve to keep enduring that, you deserve a life as happy as the front you used to put on.

I miss you a lot, I cry thinking about you most days. I just wish I'd made better use of the time I had with you, I should've been a better man to you. I took your advice and tried a hobby to help with the depression, I got a guitar and I'm getting pretty good. Wrote a couple of songs about you, maybe one day you can hear them.

Until we meet again I guess,
With love
S
>>
>>29857498
I'm this D>>29856882
Just letting you know that mine wasn't for an S
>>
>>29858243
I appreciate the thought anon, but mine wouldn't be on r9k, I'm certain of that much.
>>
The human illness nowadays is existential crisis, I look at the elders and they seem to have had a fullfiling life with lots of stories, whereas the common teen can talk about nothing but their possessions or how many bitches/menwhores they have fucked, until the void inside them becomes big enough for them to notice, which makes them engage in highly pleasurable activities as a way to cope, but they quickly find out it is not making it go away.

Bang, a wealthy person randomly kills himself. The not as lucky (or "unprivileged") stares in shock. "He did not have any problem!". Poor souls, someone else's grass is always greener. They spend their days writing things on the internet as if their opinions indicates what is best for their community in the comfort of their homes, facing no challenges, receiving the approval of the "oppressed", feeding their narcissism. The "oppressed" has built an army of the same people and turned what was once the Right Thing into the expected. That gave meaning to their sad lives because now they are given a direction. But at what cost? Losing my job because I am "privileged" and not because they are better? What is next, losing MY store because it makes the "unprivileged" feel inferior?

Survival instict kicks, my throat is dry for blood.

To whoever it concerns.

----

tbf, turned out p edgy
>>
dear future me
I apologize for everything
>>
Dear R;

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more to go back and I don't think that is not an issue with a lot of fun to use it for me and I don't think that is not an issue with my life and death in my head hurts and I'm still not sure what I was a great way of saying it is not an option for me and I have a great way of saying it is not an option for me and I don't know how much you mean the world is not an issue of whether it was not immediately available to comment on the way I am a big fan and a lot more to come back and I have a good time with a lot of fun to use it for a few years back. A little too hard and fast food in a row in my room for a long way toward an issue that the two of them and the first place I don't have the right way and it will take the bus driver in my head and a great way to go out with my family and friends of a lot to say it was the only way you want a boyfriend to get to know how I can see you at least a dozen times a year and the first place I don't have the right way and it will take the first half and the rest is just the same as I am so glad you are not in my room for a long way toward an issue that the company is not an easy to play the piano lessons learned in my head and a lot to say it was not the best way for me I was in my room is the most recent one is not the best way for me I was in my head hurts so bad I can't believe I'm going to get to know how I can get the chance for me I have no clue who I want you here is my favourite songs on this album has to go out with the best of all of them and the best of all of them in my room and a great way to go back to my mom and my friends to be in my head is killing my life I live on a Friday afternoon to you but I'm so tired.

-R
>>
J

Im scared
>>
>>29856342

Dear OP,

Just fuck off you utter cock sucking prick, I hope you die.
>>
>>29859674
Any reason why you say that?
>>
bump

jnkhgggjh
>>
File: 29.jpg (997 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
997 KB, 1920x1080
Dear K.,
our fates have tangled but never connected. Our time together was short but it was the best time of my life.
-F.
>>
Dear [literally anyone],
I need you to bring happiness into my life. I am tired of being lonely.
Regards, F
>>
>>29860259
can this be done online??
>>
C,

Will you really be my wife someday? I always have this anxiety that either you'll fall in love with someone else while you're away, or you'll die, or just not come back. Two years is a long time to only be able to write each other. You always promise you will, but I need to know. And if you do marry me, will you stay forever like you say you will? I want to know. But there's no way for me to know, I just have to place my trust in you. And I guess part of me fears that all the loyalty I place in you will be in vain. I know you probably have the same anxiety sometimes.

There's nothing I want more than to have the family with you that we've talked about so much. I think we'll make a great team someday. So trust me, I'm not going anywhere, and I will never abandon you as long as I live, so long as you do the same.

-H
>>
File: 1454168636900.png (20 KB, 594x408) Image search: [Google]
1454168636900.png
20 KB, 594x408
>>29860803
>>29861112
>>29861386
can you fuck off op?
>>
File: 1461238196482.jpg (137 KB, 800x988) Image search: [Google]
1461238196482.jpg
137 KB, 800x988
>>29861423
welp I forgot to sage that so I guess the joke is on me
>>
dear s (florida)
gimme my $15 back you fuck i know youre reading this
from y
>>
>>29861423
There's nothing wrong with bumping a thread, especially a general thread then deleting it so it doesnt take up space you retard. Im bumping it not OP.
>>
V,

I know that you don't want to talk anymore, I can tell when you keep making plans with me and bailing. It's okay. I just wish you knew that there's happiness out there for you, even if it isn't me. I talked to the moon last night, he told me about the sun and I told him about you. Life gets better, you know.

K
>>
Dear J.C.,
I hope you're ok wherever you are
Love,
A.H.
>>
File: cutieshugging.gif (986 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cutieshugging.gif
986 KB, 500x281
Dear Arianna,

I'm glad you're my friend
>>
File: 1454837542187.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1454837542187.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
You know, I just wanted to help you
I wanted to help you get a clearer vision of life and succeed in the future, since I am indubitably in a better position than you are
But you, in your naive state of mind, mistook my care and advice as nagging and pushed me away
Now live in your filth, you dumb cunt, I gave you a chance and you shat all over it, so next time you're in some deep shit, don't come back to me, because I won't be there to listen
Peace out and fuck off
>>
I've gotten embarassingly bad at writing in English
>>
and I'm back to hating you now.
>>
>>29856342
Dear slim,
I wrote to you but you still ain't callin, I left my cell, my pager, and my phone at the bottom.
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not have got em. There was probably a problem at the post office or something.
Sometimes I scribble adresses too sloppy when I jot them.
But anyways, fuck it what's been up?
Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend is pregnant too, i'm bout to be a father,
If i have a daughter guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie.
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill myself over some bitch who didn't want him.
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan.
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam.
I got a room full of your posters and pictures of you man.
I like the shit you did with Ruckus too, that shit was phat.
Anyways I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat

Truly yours,
Your biggest fan, this is Stan.
>>
i dont believe in you anymore.
>>
>>29863642
Sorry for being human. I don't know what you expected.
>>
>>29863442
Holy sheit this song, I cry everyteim.
>>
>>29856342
>>29863442

Dear Gaben, I wrote you but you still ain't respondin'
I left my Skype, my email
And my IRC chan' at the bottom
I sent two IM's back in 08'
But I ain't gonna hate'
It probably was my cut-rate
Mail server, so I guess it's straight

Sometimes I punch-in addresses
Too quickly when I type 'em
But anyways fuck it
What's been up man, how's your family?
My girlfriend's pregnant too
I'm bout to be a daddy
If I have a daughter, guess what I'm a call her?
I'm a name her Alyx

I read about your weight problem dude, I'm sorry
I had a friend threw fits too when a
drive-thru wouldn't serve em'
I know you probably hear this everyday
But I'm a Valve fanatic
I can barely wait for Ep. 3, man, I'm so ecstatic

I got a room full a' TF hats
And sentry schematics
I like the shit you did with DOTA too
That shit was phat
Anyways I hope you get this, Gabe
Hit me back, just to chat
Truly yours, just from me
This is /v/
>>
>>29856342
Fuck you charlotte.
LH
>>
>>29863642
initials?

originiale
>>
Dear R,

I was so sad after losing you I really felt like there was a chance I wouldn't be able to get another girl to like me in years.
Lasted like two days, tho. You broke up with me 5 days ago and I've already made out with two girls who seem really interested in and gave me their number. Thanks to you, I think I nailed this whole get a girl to love you thing. You were what I needed to learn how to make a girl fall for you.

I'm still single and I haven't got laid but it's probably gonna happen sooner or later. So, on one hand, thanks for helping me grow as a person. On the other hand, fuck you whore kek I don't even give a shit about you anymore.
Nah I miss you like hell.

Yours, N
>>
C

You're so cute I want to kiss your face

D
>>
>>29856342

E

You were the first person to make me feel wanted in a long time. The first person to hold me; the first person to hold my hand in a long time. I suppose those are fairly small gestures for most people, especially for people as popular and as loved as you are, but they meant the world to me. They kept me alive.

This illness is all I have ever known. I struggle to make friends, and I struggle even harder to retain them. The only ones who stick around in the end are people who are broken like me, people who know what it is like to be alone, and alone for years at a time.

I regret telling you how I felt at Bakery, and I regret making it clear what I meant in such a shitty way. I know all of this is unhealthy, but it's also all I really have.

I'm really tired of living like this, I think I'll stop.

S
>>
Dear H

Please come back.

W
>>
Dear girl who smoked weed with me

You are an angel, you are perfect and everything I've desired, I've always felt like I can be honest with you except my feelings for you. I've always tried to deny it, not so much for other people but for myself. Regardless you see me better than I can see myself, I just figured you were teasing me but I don't know with females and I always assume the worst. Why do you have to be with another guy? Being around you drives me crazy, I hate being a sperg.
>>
>>29863908
What illness do you have?
>>
>>29865202

Clinically diagnosed severe depression.

Been through a couple therapists already. Mum, Dad and a serotonin deficiency did a great job of fucking me up.

Body is covered in gross self harm scars.

Probably about to drop out of University.

/blog
>>
>>29860259
Have you eaten yet, drink lots of water, eat vegetables and fruits, go outside and breathe the air, don't stay up too late, if you try buying tea that helps you sleep or better yet make a doctors appointment if you are able to...
>>
>>29862049
I'm sorry they didn't listen to you...
>>
>>29865430
Don't drop out of school!
Go to trading school or vocational college, don't give up
>>
>>29865430
Just be yourself, it worked for me. Original
>>
>>29865626

I'm good at my chosen subject, I just don't have the energy anymore. Why would I choose subject myself to another year or two of this?

I appreciate the effort though, anon.
>>
Your not saving me you selfish fiend, your not helping in any way. Miasmas keep creeping up my nostrils and blowing out my mind, I feel nauseous when I say I'm fine. Belching out my lies, its only a matter of time. Repent repent though it won't save me from my sins stop pretending like I've let you in. Stay out of the halls, stay away from my walls out side is where you belong you flea bitten dog. Satan lives in that bottle and the bottom is all I can see, there's more oxygen at the bottom of the sea. A frog on a log on a hole in the bottom of the lake and I'm too afraid to plant my stake, raise your flag above your head and fly the colors of victory because i'm too far gone to continue this battle. Fat like a pig ready for slaughter just keep taking bits and chunks as i down more bottles. Your voice in the wind keeps my ears numb. chanting discontent I'll keep sleeping on nails. Bloody, my back is all you'll remember of me. Forget my names as I burn this city. Forget why you came, forget who you are. Forget me as I forget why I try so hard.\
top whoever the fuck now back to my bourbon.
>>
>>29865679
Okay...

Try to find some peace though, in this chaotic world...
>>
>>29856342
Dear all Melbournian women on this board

I have a huge penis that needs vaginal attention
>>
D,

I'm sorry that I keep trying to talk to you, I don't know why it's so hard to let go, I don't know why I enjoyed talking to you so much. I'll try my best to delete you soon so I won't bother you anymore.
Take care of yourself please
>>
>>29856342
dear A
its 3 am and im still fucking miserable so i don't know what to do. Anyway holla at me before i kill myself thanks

J
>>
>>29856342

I fucking hate you, your a roastie whore failure who needs to get out and go live on the fucking streets, your causing this house to go bankrupt you selfish whore, just leave and never return, maybe I would sympathize if you actually tried but you never do, you just stagnate like rotten trash I am unable to dispose of and you continue to support the worse person I have ever met, someone deserving of much more then just being imprisoned. This is my neet den so just get out you fucking nasty infantile whore. Go live off the government far away from me.
>>
dear co workers.
I am a tranny. I laugh at your jokes because of how absurd they are to me in my predicament. I am an outcast already, but I still can't bring myself to be an even greater burden. Makes suicide seem rational.

t.ranny
>>
A,

Stop, please.

G.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>29856342
Dear P.M.
I'm starting to think you're an idiot.
I left a slaughtered deer on your front porch and you called the police. Wtf?
I proved my manly skills and surprised you with a precious gift.
If you were just a tad grateful you would have given yourself to me forever.
But you're just a retarded slut, so here I am, hoping the police don't find the note I left in the deer's stomach with my phone number and name.
Fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 470x313
Dear Corgi-Anon

I'm worried about you
I had a somewhat long letter to write but you would never notice me
>>
>>29856342

Dear MJP,

I'm really sorry. We were the best of friends in early gradeschool years, you were the kindest to me when I moved into your town and may have been the best friend I ever had. I'm so sorry I was embarrassed to be associated with you, I was even embarrassed when you were standing up to bullies for me. I remember one time I was sweating a ton in gym class and that one chick said it was gross you got up in her face and said "who doesn't sweat? You don't sweat?" and I was just embarrassed people knew we were friends.

You were fat, and ginger, and dressed poorly, and were too into video games. I thought I was better than you. I broke your toy lightsaber, I mocked your writing in English. I'm so fucking sorry.

Now I've got the girlfriend, the career, the friends, i'm living the normie dream. But I know I don't deserve this happiness as much as you, and I know you aren't getting it.

If there's ever anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to hit me up. You may have been a pre-robot and I was a pre-normie, but you're the best man I've ever known and I will stop at nothing to make up the terrible things I've done.

-AP
>>
BS

If you're here tonight in this thread. I still love you. I miss you every single night and want you back. I still have the little dinosaur you gave me and will always treasure it.

Love, AG

or as you use to call me Mr. T
>>
>>29865993
What's your initial?

Original post
>>
>>29865679
I had lost the energy to keep going after a bunch of shit in a row, then I met someone dear to me and that changed everything and made me the happiest person alive. I know you will find the same person to make you happy.
>>
Dear M S

I still regret everything that happened. I should have acted more mature.

I'm really sorry but I'll see you soon. I just can't. Sorry.

J G
>>
>>29866703
what do you think it is?

origamipls
>>
>>29865700
I can't tell if this a crazy hobo rant or pretty decent beat poetry. I'm on the fence.
>>
>>29861954
kate R?
>>
>>29867779
The person i'm thinking of is probably sleeping right now. So not you nvm.
>>
>>29856342
N
I was at the park, the pagoda where we carved our initials, I thought maybe I'd see you there.
I don't know why. I know it's dumb, it's just that nothing there had changed at all. For a minute it was that day last July, I remember closing my eyes then and promising to keep that moment.

I closed my eyes under the pagoda and you were there. None of that stuff with C had happened, you still used my pet name and I used yours. I gave you that smirk you loved and you did that thing with your eyes.

And I fucking died inside. It was like losing you all over again and I couldn't handle it. I'm sorry for the things I told your sister, I thought she should know.

I just get so worn down. I'm carrying all of this and you got off easy. You dropped it all and ran away, I couldn't stand the thought of all of those little moments being forgotten.

I know I promised you and C both that I'd never do it, but it'a about that time again and I can't think of a good enough reason not to. It's not you, it's not her, it's what I did to us. I wish I'd missed your cousins wedding, none of this would have happened.

Ps, I've been practicing. I've learned that song from our first date and played it on our anniversary. I thought you should know I still cry when I hear it, too.

I love you, I hope to see you soon
J
>>
thanks for trying to help me mate but I think you've done all you can.
The only person who can really help me now is myself, so I'd better get started.
Nonetheless thank you for reminding me of the shitty state of life that I'm in and basically telling me to get off my fat ass and do something about it, it's helped more than you think it has.

~E
>>
and now i love you again.
>>
>>29869672
this could be for anybody come on anon we need those initials
>>
>>29869717
The chances of it being you and me are 1 in a few thousand?

Tell me your initial though.
>>
D

I'm sorry I'm so fucking clingy. I love you more than anyone I've ever met, and I'm sorry for that. I'm so worried about you right now. I'm even worried about S. I feel bad for S, and you know I hate him with a passion. I know I shouldn't love you, but I can't help it. I've tried in so many ways to get over you, but I just can't. Right now I'm scared you've abandoned me again and I can't take it. I'm having intrusive thoughts. You were so good at distracting me from my own mind. Maybe you weren't perfect, but I at least know I was loved. I miss you. I always do.
Please be safe. Please come back.

-K
>>
>>29869934
DK DONKEY KONG

DK DONKEY KONG IS HERE
>>
>>29869934
is d a grill?
>>
A
I like you but I dont think it will work out and I fear that I'm wasting your time.
>>
>>29856342
N,
For the love of god, stop fucking torturing me. I forgave you for multiple horrible things, and I know I'm absolutely fucked, but I'm trying to apologize for the shit thing I did.. I sent a thousand damn fucking texts begging, explaining, trying, because you're the person I care about most. I love you as a person, maybe as more. You did care, but I fucked things up..
I still feel like you're being unfair, and it hurts so bad, it's making my fucked mind absolutely DESTROYED. I can't eat, can't sleep, I cannot live like this. I'd rather you kill me. I hate you, but you're my best friend and I love you too. Give me a chance to fix it. Or kill me.
>>
>>29870376
D is a boy
>>
i wish you could believe that you're the only one i want
>>
>>29856342

Dear Mr. Sawyer, You don't know who I am but I know who you are and I know what you done. You had sex with my mother and then you stole my dad's money all away. So he got angry and he killed my mother and then he killed himself, too. All I know is your name. But one of these days I'm going to find you and I'm going to give you this letter so you'll remember what you done to me. You killed my parents, Mr. Sawyer.
>>
>>29870425
what a lovely waste of time this is, I wouldn't have it any other way
thank you for being patient and gentle with me
>>
Hey S, how's your tranny ass doing
>>
>>29870529
How about you fuck off my board, then? chaD doesn't love you and is busy with all the other sluts.
>>
C,

I love you. So much. You're perfect for me and I'm perfect for you. You know we should be together. So what if I'm a guy? I love you and I get the vibe that you care about me too. Anyway, sleep well! I'll text you tomorrow <3 <3
>>
>>29870425
I like you too and don't want to waste your time either. Just accept that what we have is different and only spend time on us when you need it. I wouldn't mind something detached.
>>
File: 1465968870172.jpg (54 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
1465968870172.jpg
54 KB, 500x680
dear law enforcement official,

is there anything more pressing you could do with all this time? i must be boring and strange.
>>
Dear S
I know you want me to live a good life without you, but my life is dead. I don't see any point in living any longer, but I keep on living. I want to get back to you, but I'm stuck in this reality. I remember the birds chirping on the day we met on the hill, how the sun was setting, and I remember us eating popsicles; I had the pink one, and I remember you had an orange one. I wish I could go back there, to that hill, but my grandparents are dead in this reality, they died of cancer; gramp was the last to die, and I lived with him ever since nan died. It hasn't been the same. I still get memories from back then, S; all of them still feel just as real as the day they were created; they're like puzzle pieces in my head, but i have not forgotten. I know you want me to forget them, but that's not possible now. I dwell on the past, and that's who I am, and that's who I will be. I'll die alone, and I know it's going to happen. Just wanted to let you know we could have lived a different life.
>>
>>29870525
What did you do to fuck up?
>>
>>29870686
Maybe if his sex drive wasn't as low as it is. And maybe if he didn't exclusively like men
>>
>>29870787
he's straight, I'm gay
>>
>>29870525
What did you do? Please tell us?
>>
Emily,
I miss you
C
>>
>>29857099
L,

I can't believe you committed suicide. I cannot believe you committed suicide. How could you have done this? How could you have committed suicide? I can't help you out of this one.

-E(eeeeeee)
xoxo
>>
R

You are the one, I know it. For the first time in years, I'm feeling real happiness.

S
>>
Victoria

You're fucking weird, you're like the girl from chunibyo.
Idk why you tried to help me, it's unnerving, and the fact that you'll "be watching" is like an unnerving real life fairy tale.
I just want to know you better and be your friend, not deal with all this weird bullshit.

Benson
>>
>>29870525
Who is this ? And which "n" can we get a last name initail
>>
Dear X (J),

Why would you lie to me like that..

I'm still not over you

C.
>>
Dear Lauren

You're in my dreams everynight so I enjoy every time I sleep.

David
>>
(1/4)
MZ,
Why are you so fucking nice to me? How did you end up my best friend? Why is it you're the one I confide in? I'm a cyborg, an extrovert, a fairly popular guy. You're a social trainwreck, a complete introvert, a detached and distant girl. Yet I keep going to you to hang out with, to talk to, to do things with. The things you show me are wonderful, I don't get why you're so reluctant about showing them to people. Your writing is great, and holy shit, you can paint. I've known you for 3 years, and you've been slow to open up, but I'm glad I stuck with it, because now that you have, I'm getting to know this amazing person you are. You're stuck with a strict chinese upbringing, and I'm a white dude with parents who couldn't give less of a shit if I died tonight. Yet they seem fine with me. I'm fully aware of you liking me, and I'm going to make good on that soon. Next time we meet up michelle, I'm going to ask you out. You're the only person I can really see myself with in the long run (plus you don't want kids afaik, which is a massive plus). You're so kind and consistently there for me, I just don't understand it. Thank you for the past couple years, here's to many more. <3
CK
>>
(2/4)
AK,
Kill yourself, you stupid fucking roastie bitch. Everything about you makes me recoil. You spread lies about people and quite literally ruin them. "DEATH THREATS! MISOGYNY! HARASSMENT! ABUSE!" I don't think you fucking understand what lying about random men like this does to them. It fucked me up, and I know it's done the same to others. There's no reason to do this besides your own ineptitude and psychopathy. I hope you die in the longest, most painful way possible, and burn in hell. If it meant you'd go to hell, I'd renounce my atheism and switch to religion in a heartbeat. You mess people up, and it's not acceptable. You alone are the reason I have murderous urges. You alone are the reason I question my own goodwill. I hope someday, karma strikes you, and strikes passionately, repeatedly, until it's exhausted everything it's got on you. You reap what you sow, you roastie cunt. And don't even try to pretend you're a lesbian, you're the biggest slut for dick I've ever seen. The lesbians I know don't use it as a weapon to claim discrimination, like you do with men. Fuck you. I hope your roastie cunt ass twatwaffle body ends up bleeding out slowly while mutilated in a crackhouse, as you die prostituting yourself for drugs like the worthless whore you are.
CK
>>
(3/4)
YS #1,
It might not have worked out, and I'm sorry for that. I couldn't deal with your schedule, your excuses, and your disregard for the relationship. I know it hurt when I broke it off, but also not nearly as much as it could have. I'm so fucking happy we're still friends. Thanks for being the only person willing to ski with me, even if I did get so nervous I fell over and ripped my knee to the point where there's still a scar 7 months later. It just reminds me of what you meant to me. You were a good sign from the start, even if we messed up and assumed romance. I love you, not as your old qt scandi bf, but as a friend whose life would still be suicidal and emotionless without you showing me how much you can make of it. Thank you so fucking much, writing this is making me cry and smile indiscernably at the same time. It's hard to describe my emotion through words, but you know me well enough to understand. I love you so much, all I want right now is to hug and tell you everything I've just typed. <3
CK
>>
(4/4)
YS #2,
Dude, holy fuck, you are a god at melee. I love coming over and getting 3 stocked by your fox every time. Yoshi's viable, but you make him look garbage. Moreover, you make me look garbage. I love playing shit against you when you're not fox, when I think I stand a chance. Pichu falcon, dk marth, gnw samus. I can beat you with my low tiers, but suddenly, you break out fox, and I'm fucking dead. I love it. I can 0 to death you in pm or rivals, sure, but why would I do that? This is much more fun. Outside of smash, we do so much shit; our internships, our drunken shenanigans, our retarded sayings, everything. Idk man, you're fun to hang out with. Keep up the 20xx man <3
CK
>>
>All these Tumblr tier posts

Man, a bunch of you most have had horrible relationships/experiences with people when dating/trying to date them. Not sure if any of you can call yourself robots if you've had actually talked with girls, or had some sort of romantic relationship.
>>
I didn't know you still got me added on Snapchat. It was suprising to see you saw what I posted in My Story.
>>
E

I wish I could just get over you. I feel like If I really tried I could get you back but I'm afraid of what you might do to me if I do.

I'm scared of you. I feel so much for you but I'm scared of you.

A
>>
bitch,
i am hopelessly in love with you. it's bad. people like me don't attach healthily. you were there for me during the worst times of my life and ive tried to be there for you too. i want to be happy with you. i want to make dinner for you and sleep with you and hold and comfort you. I'd even want a family with you. please don't be lying when you say you love me or that you want to kiss me or that you want to be with me for a long time. i hope you don't change your mind. you're the last thing keeping me going in this shitty hectic life. if and when you leave me im sure you already know ill probably kill myself. its not really a threat. ive been at the end of my rope for a while now and you're the only hope for normal i have left. you're the only beautiful and genuine thing i could ever come close to calling mine. i don't want to hold you back. but I just hope if this is all some lie that you back out sooner than later. i give you lots of opportunities to. that's part of why i always have to ask if you still love me. because otherwise you're stuck with me. i'll love you forever if you want me to. maybe even if you don't.
>>
>>29873100
Dear A

you shouldn't be posting when you know I browse every day :)

Love E
>>
AX

I wish things had turned out a different way, I know I'm not wanted around anymore and part of that eats away at me, but I want to say it almost changed me for the better.

I foolishly enlisted to impress you, it was my idea to start off with, I just didn't want to leave you behind, but how happy you used to get about it made me feel all nostalgic about times we had, and I made a very foolish decision

I don't think I'm coming home alive.
But you changed me for the better and I can never thank you enough for that, hopefully you've found peace where you're at right now.
>>
>>29873512
>Love, E
>Love
You're in there, A. Go for it, and don't take no for an answer.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.