[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see doctor about phimosis >he inspects my penis >tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 600x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 600x576
>see doctor about phimosis
>he inspects my penis
>tells me to get circumcised
>masturbating feels like shit now
>>
>see doctor about phimosis
>he refers me to this urologist
>go into his office
>JEW SHIT EVERYWHERE
>every single surface in the entire office is covered with something that screams jew
>statues of jews fishing
>giant hebrew letter books everywhere
>pics of jew kids in jew hats
>actual fucking menora
>everything is jew
>jew: the office
>tell him about penis
>"get circumcised man"
>yeah but i did research and it says that you can stretch it if y--
>"circumcision is mandatory, penises without circumcision are unclean, i'm doing you a huge favor by referring you to someone who will circumcise you"
>but british medical opinion is actually really against circumcision i can direct you to the peer reviewed pape--
>"get circumcised right now goy, do you want me to bite it off for you? GIVE ME YOUR FORESKIN! SSSSSSS!"
>tell him OK
>get prescribed topical steroid at clinic
>stretch and fix foreskin in 6 months
>can still actually feel sex

https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/
https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/pictures/
>>
Don't get circumcised unless it's an extreme pinhole case where you definitely can't stretch it, even then fuck circumcision for the most part. I coped with mine and I'm glad I did. Don't want my dick head hanging out and getting dry 24/7.
>>
It's because getting cut is more simple and an easier way to make money.

Welcome to Ameriga :--DDd
>>
>>24560489
Even if it's that extreme, you can get a preputial plasty but of course the average shekel doctor out for your skin isn't going to tell you this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjRc3NJo2V8

A vid of the procedure here, they only take around 15 minutes too. So don't do it guys, push for this and if the doctor won't do it go to another.
>>
i'm pretty sure i had phimosis as a kid. i remember hearing about jerking off and wanted to try it, and sat in the dark all night trying to pull my schnauzers hood back. i remember it being painful, but still got it back despite all odds, finding a ton of smegma, and playing with my dick a lot from that point on.

get drunk or dozed on some hydros and try that? its not as bad as getting adult circumsized
>>
File: 1445353536122.gif (2 MB, 339x338) Image search: [Google]
1445353536122.gif
2 MB, 339x338
>>24560403
thanks for the links man, this is really fucking helpful.

>tfw type 1 phimosis
>not all is lost
>just need to stretch and get some cream if I need it
>tfw don't need to get circumcised
>tfw might actually have sex in my life if I can get my shit together
>>
>>24560340
did you fuck him after that?
>>
>>24561317
Spread the word m8, that guy could change so many lives if more people read him.
>>
>>24561317
>tfw might actually have sex in my life
Not if you are already here you aren't.
>>
how can you willingly let the jews have you foreskin

have you no self respect?
>>
To the anons with phimosis

Didn't your mom tell you to stretch your peepee every time you washed it
Mine was really annoying about it but at least now I don't have any sort of problem
>>
>>24562091
you're supposed to wash your pee pee?
>>
File: 1448372001937.jpg (204 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1448372001937.jpg
204 KB, 900x900
JEEEEEEWWWWW
REEEEEEE
>>
File: 131160259833.jpg (125 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
131160259833.jpg
125 KB, 399x600
>>24562091
I supposedly had phimosis as a kid and underwent some sort of cock surgery when I was 5 and was told to stretch it in shower after that. They didn't cut my foreskin off but they did something to it and it's loose as fuck nowadays. I'm afraid that if I ever get to put my peepee in vagoo, the condom will roll straight off due to the foreskin moving about. I can do kegels and put a really tight cock ring at the base so my dick literally turns purple and I can still move the foreskin back and forth. It's possible to force the skin below the ring, but it takes a few minutes of pulling my balls while doing kegels which is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>24563459
Nah man just let it ferment
>>
> He didn't try stretching exercises first

They worked for me
>>
File: QSnYKsI.jpg (465 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
QSnYKsI.jpg
465 KB, 1000x1000
>>24560340
>see kike about converting
>he inspects my penis
>cuts off the foreskin and the tip of the head, sucks the blood out with his filthy kike mouth
>laughs as he spits my cock blood at me and tells me that goyim can never be the chosen people and that goy circumcision is just a way for the vampire-like Jews to get sustenance from unsuspecting goy cocks
>masturbating feels like shit now
That's exactly what I read, when I read your post.
>ever listening to a kike
>>
> Go to doctor about my phimosis
> Doctor is a qt 3.14 milf
> Suggests that I get a circumcision
> I suggest that she choke on my uncut dick

I'm fucked when finally get the chance to get laid, but until then, I'm proud of my uncut, Aryan-masterrace dick.
>>
>put a condom on wrong
>it covers my foreskin instead of holding it back
>went in for the fug
>literally couldnt feel anything
>yfw this is what circumsised goy feel every time they try to have sex
Lol just fucking kill yourself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.