[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey brobots lets share our embarrassing moments ill go first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1448252927449.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1448252927449.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
Hey brobots lets share our embarrassing moments ill go first
>5 min's ago
>I only leave my room about three times a day at most and i only leave to fill up my water jug and to get food at breakfast, lunch and dinner when i get the food i head straight back up to my room
>Feel late night munchies so I walk downstairs to get food i walk into the pantry and grab a granola bar start to eat it
>After i had put the jug under the sink to fill it up
>Stepdad walks up to me as i eat the granola and says Haha look who left there den, I just smile and laugh that is what I do when i'm super nervous and uncomfortable
>Walk back into the pantry to act like i'm occupied until my stepdad leaves
>I leave the pantry and my stepdad starts laughing again and i continue to smile and laugh to the point of the side of my face hurting
>He then says Haha your like weasel or something that comes out of its den to get food he continues to laugh
>My face is hurting from smiling do hard
>He laughs again and says until next feeding time see yah Haha
>I laugh awkwardly and wait for him to walk up the stairs so can go up the stairs when hes not there.
>Enter my room and type this.
This photo is the best photo that I can find of how my face looked during the conversation.
>>
>>29869120
That seems pretty normal.

I got a couple from going to a church youth group when I was around 13-15.

>we're in a circle
>asked to say our name and or favorite actor
>gets to me
>"Hi, I'm anon, and don't get me started about movies because I watch way too many of them"
>room is completely silent for a solid 3 seconds
>"That being said, uh...Joseph Gordon Levitt I guess"
>no one ever brings it up again

There was also the time I couldn't find a spoon so I ate ice cream out of the carton with my hand, and the time I accidentally elevated a simple "alcoholics anonymous" joke to a heroin addict joke.

Come to think of it I really wasn't at all popular with them. Even the Downs Syndrome kid was better liked than me. On the bright side I haven't seen any of them since.
>>
>>29869299
A heroin addict joke sounds funny can I hear it?
>>
>>29869343
I phrased that weird, but here's how it went.

>Some dude introduces himself, and we all go "Hi (insert name here)" like in an alcoholics anonymous meeting
>next guy goes "Hi, I'm (name) and I'm an alcoholic
>room goes into hysterics
>next guy does something similar
>everyone laughs
>gets to me
>"Hi, my name is Anon, and I'm a heroin addict"
>room goes fucking silent again
>>
File: 1446572132675.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446572132675.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>29869439
fuck thats amazing I laughed out loud thanks for the joke anon.
>>
>>29869439
kek, what a bunch of buzzkills
>>
>>29869439
>Not following the silence up with
>"Sounds like you guys need a shot in the arm"
>Big shit eating grin
>>
>>29869723
Holy fuck I think I might have gotten tossed out if I tried that thanks

It feels kinda shitty that a couple years later a friend of mine actually died of a heroin overdose, but yeah.
>>
>>29869528
Thx bb
>>29869666
Thx satan
>>
>>29869120
It's your dad, this is a new low
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.