[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me why people use this and what people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 728x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 728x370
Can someone explain to me why people use this and what people think when I tell them I don't have one?
>>
>>29867834
Most men use it because some girl annoyed them into making an account, or half-made one for them, sooner or later. As for why I personally still do, I happened to find some decent closed groups about certain topics on there that are honestly better than any other boards out there on their subject matter.

If you told me you don't have one, I would probably assume you use your time more productively than most other people, and recognize what a waste of time online socializing tends to be.

But since you told me this on /r9k/, I assume you have no friends and don't want to subject yourself to the humiliating and depressing experience of having the people aware of your existence shun you as much online as they do IRL.
>>
Facebook is a personal validation platform.

>what a normie thinks if you don't have one
"wtf, how does this guy pry on all of his pointless acquaintances lives then?"
>what a robot thinks if you don't have one
"cool, someone i can relate to"
>>
>>29868810
No they don't you fucking retard

People made it in school to talk to their friends outside of it

It's made for communication online

You have to be so fucking stupid to not realize this
>>
>>29869052
Don't call me a retard. I'll fuck your mom. I'll fuck your mom in your racecar bed while you're at school. Then I'll fuck your dad.
>>
File: zuckerberg.jpg (53 KB, 472x580) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
53 KB, 472x580
>Can someone explain to me why people use this

They "trust" him.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467430448832.jpg (27 KB, 625x486) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467430448832.jpg
27 KB, 625x486
I deleted mine moments ago. Gives me at least a little social interaction. Even if someone just likes a meme I shared I feel as though I've gotten some kind of social interaction... It's sad. I know.

PS facefook has dank may may's
>>
It's useful to keep contact with people you rarely see in real life.
>>
>>29870638
please dont fuck my dad
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.