[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there anyone here that isn't miserable/actually likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1439424182794.jpg (48 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1439424182794.jpg
48 KB, 411x387
is there anyone here that isn't miserable/actually likes their life
>>
Likes? No

Content? Yes

My life is no worse than anybody elses here, I'm just more okay with it than others
>>
>>29864810
my life is actually okay tier now, I mostly come here to motivate personal growth to those still trapped via emotional abuse
>>
My life is alright. I'm 23 years old, still in school, work full-time, and have been to several dozen countries on my own dime. I think, so far as 2016 goes, I've been to seven different countries already, including my own and Canada.

However, most of my good friends are moving away and I just had a break-up. I don't feel miserable by any means, but I'm incredibly bored. I'm much more of an introvert than not, but I don't have shit to do on a daily basis and have no good hobbies aside from traveling and riding my motorcycle.

So yeah - I like my life, but, as the first Anon said, I'm not particularly content. There's a lot of room for improvement.
>>
File: illdomybest.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
illdomybest.png
291 KB, 750x366
>>29864810
Not exactly happy but yeah, The world is a big place, I shouldn't be worried just about a problem I have since life doesn't revolves aroud it.

I'm playing with the cards I have.
>>
File: homer universe.jpg (259 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
homer universe.jpg
259 KB, 1284x980
Not miserable. I have friends. I have a future that I'm reasonably confident is achievable.

Chronic depression runs in my family though, and right now I'm in a deep hole. I'm a physicist studying quantum gravity and condensed matter; I know how the universe began (before the big bang, that is) and how that connects to reality as it is today.

You could say I'm in an existential crisis, but it's more of a perpetual realization that I may never make an impact on the scale of what I understand reality to be...and when I'm depressed, anything less than that seems pointless.
>>
I feel good most of the time. I'm just kinda lazy which doesn't put me on the most favorable path for my future.
>>
>>29865029
Is this fanart of Erased? I just got to the episode where the house of the girl who looks like this is on fire...so far they've already killed off two characters that I like, if she dies too I'm going to cry :'(
>>
>>29864810
I'm not completely miserable, I'm 19, live on my own, with a steady job, a car and 9k in the bank.
I just have no friends or hobbies that require me to interact with other people :)
>>
>>29865359
Good taste robot. Don't listen to MAL critics.
>>
>>29865732
>Don't listen to MAL critics.
MAL?
>>
File: 1388732310245.jpg (17 KB, 316x208) Image search: [Google]
1388732310245.jpg
17 KB, 316x208
I am 26, I have everything and things are fantastic

But I'm still a virgin
>>
>>29866172
Go to a bar a few times a week (just one bar). Become a regular and chat with the bartender. They will get people to have conversations with you, and before you know it, some of those people will want to bring you to parties. Go to enough parties, get drunk enough, and you'll meet a girl, and/or at least get laid.
>>
>>29865562
What job do you have where you don't have to interact with people?
>>
>>29865359
No, it's Uzuki from Idolmaster.
>>
File: 1467292830288.png (115 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1467292830288.png
115 KB, 500x281
>>29864810
Nope, i'm unhappy and my life is in a shitty place right now.
>>
>>29866213
Interesting advice, thanks anon
>>
>>29864810
I'm not miserable but i don't like my life that much just a 19 year old neet that plays video games and posts on 4chin all day
>>
>>29864810
Besides being a NEET, I'm pretty content. There's also the depression and anxiety, though I am adept at fixing those without having ever required big pharma or a therapist.
>>
I'm not too miserable. I have a decent social life and some good friends. It's just I have never felt the touch of a woman be it a hug, kiss or handhold.

I blame it on being an ESFP. But more that I'm really ugly lol.
>>
i graduated college. i have a good salary. i have good friends. my gf is a source of crippling anxiety. i would say overall i'm alright
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.