[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY GIRLS DONT WANT TO DATE YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12
File: ily-kuvshinov-kr0npr1nz3.jpg (102 KB, 690x690) Image search: [Google]
ily-kuvshinov-kr0npr1nz3.jpg
102 KB, 690x690
You're
>bitter
>jealous
>mean
>entitled
>insecure
>arrogant
>sexist, you hate women and blame them for everything
>racist, you hate other races and feel superior to them even though you're inferior
>take credit for the things that people who happen to be the same race/gender as you have accomplished, because you're too much of a failure to take pride in your own accomplishments
>have uninteresting hobbies (anime, cartoons, videogames, comics)
>unkept
>unhygenic & smelly
>out of shape (fat or extremely underweight)
>annoying
>asexual
>creepy
>awkward
>etc etc etc
>>
>>29862712
no.
maybe
no
no
yeah
no
no
no
no
I guess
yeah
sometimes
yep
maybe
hopefully someday
hopefully not
probably.
etc.
>>
>>29862712
>implying
also why is r9k so fucking boring?
>>
>>29862712
>bitter
A bit
>jealous
somewhat
>mean
no
>entitled
No
>insecure
Yes
>arrogant
No
No
>racist, you hate other races and feel superior to them even though you're inferior
Nope
>take credit for the things that people who happen to be the same race/gender as you have accomplished, because you're too much of a failure to take pride in your own accomplishments
Maybe.
somewhat.
>unkept
somewhat
>unhygenic & smelly
somewhat
Yep
>annoying
no
>asexual
somewhat
>creepy
no
>awkward
yes
>>
>>29862712
14/17 correct

Not bad, OP, Not bad.
>>
>>29862712
>WHY GIRLS DONT WANT TO DATE YOU
simply because I don't try to date. nothing more than that. I think my personality is fine and I could get a gf if I tried
but anyways
remember to not use greentext when you make a list like this next time op
>>bitter
no
>>jealous
no
>>mean
maybe
>>entitled
no
>>insecure
yes
>>arrogant
maybe
>>sexist, you hate women and blame them for everything
not really
>>racist, you hate other races and feel superior to them even though you're inferior
no
>>take credit for the things that people who happen to be the same race/gender as you have accomplished, because you're too much of a failure to take pride in your own accomplishments
no
>>have uninteresting hobbies (anime, cartoons, videogames, comics)
no hobbies whatsoever
>>unkept
kinda
>>unhygenic & smelly
kinda not really
>>out of shape (fat or extremely underweight)
no, very in shape
>>annoying
nah, if anything they would find me too serious
>>asexual
heh
i have never had sex
>>creepy
YES
>>awkward
YES
>>etc etc etc
worthless
>>
no, they don't even give me a chance to find out anything about me

THEY
ONLY
WANT
CHAD
RERREEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: franco 1.png (2 KB, 253x73) Image search: [Google]
franco 1.png
2 KB, 253x73
Even if /r9k/ didn't have a boys club vibe, the shit you post here s2g. as if anyone would want to date a violent retard that smells like shit, but the biggest turn-off is the sexism.
I go on /r9k/ every day but if I was on a date with someone who said they did, I would fucking run because I would perceive them as a danger.
men chimp out all the fucking time and you're a fool if you think a woman would date someone from chimp-out thread central.
also
>hating women
>wanting to fuck them

choose one, you're either so far in the closet you're Gucci or learn some feminizumz and get a date.
>>
>>29862712
>assuming everyone here is /pol/ tier hillbilly trash
Says a lot about your character.
>>
>>29862887
looks like OP threw a stone and it hit you.
>>
>>29862712
I'm actually pretty cool, likeable, and decent-looking. I just don't have any way of meeting women as a NEET with no IRL friends. If it weren't for that I'd probably do fine with women.
>>
>bitter
maybe
>jealous
maybe
>mean
no
>entitled
maybe
>insecure
yes
>arrogant
no
no
no
no
maybe
>unkept
yes
>unhygenic & smelly
yes
yes
>annoying
maybe
>asexual
maybe
>creepy
maybe
>awkward
yes
>etc etc etc
I don't know.
>>
>>29862712
>bitter
>jealous
>insecure

I fit these. You don't need a large part of that list for women to dislike you.
>>
>>29862712
>>bitter
Yes, though for issues unrelated to women. My family was a bit unstable.
>>jealous
No
>>mean
No
>>entitled
No
>>insecure
Yeah, a bit.
>>arrogant
No
I don't hate women. I hold them to the exact same standards as men, because that's what they claim to want. If anything I'm a classical feminist.
>>racist, you hate other races and feel superior to them even though you're inferior
I don't believe in racial superiority, though I very much believe in cultural superiority. Western Europe dominated the world for half a millennia because their social order was superior, by every objective measure, to others around the globe.
>>take credit for the things that people who happen to be the same race/gender as you have accomplished, because you're too much of a failure to take pride in your own accomplishments
If whites are collectively responsible for such things as the Atlantic slave trade, why does the frame suddenly shift to individual responsibility for such things as inventions? If I'm responsible for some slave owner doing nasty shit two hundred years ago, I'm also responsible for the development of pasteurization. Anything else would be inconsistent. We're either a collective, or we're individuals. You can't have both.
I like what I like. If those activities don't appeal to others, they can deal with it. I don't engineer my free time to appeal to strangers. I engineer it to be enjoyable for me.
>>unkept
No
>>unhygenic & smelly
No
No
>>annoying
No
>>asexual
Definitely not. I have a fairly high sex drive.
>>creepy
I've been called 'aloof' and 'eccentric', but never creepy.
>>awkward
Yes, in a few different kinds of situations.
>>etc etc etc
Okay.

3/10 pretty weak
>>
>>29862914
Nah, OP just sounds like a horrible person
>>
Eh, you're close enough. I will probably kill myself in a few years anyways.
>>
File: MJWasTheBestGirl.jpg (489 KB, 800x1187) Image search: [Google]
MJWasTheBestGirl.jpg
489 KB, 800x1187
>>29862712

>bitter
Sure, let's do this.

>jealous

Probably, but of what specifically?

>mean

I legitimately put effort into not being an asshole to nice folks. Probably fail.

>entitled

One of the few on the list I can say ain't true.

>insecure

I'm on /r9k/, ain't I?

>arrogant

...About what?

>sexist

I don't blame women for my fuckups. I blame individuals for their shitty individual behavior. Men accept that blame, women call me sexist for it, despite the fact that I'm almost always criticizing a specific woman.

>racist

Meh. Acknowledging crime statistics regarding black folks makes me racist as shit according to liberals, so I won't argue that.

Absolute bullshit and one of the few moralfag things I'll call people out on. "Wait, WE stormed Omaha beach? You and me? Well god fucking damn, I musta been blacked out!" etc.

Yep.

>unkept

I've had girls be straight up jealous of my hair. And I wear clean clothing, though I probably err too much on the side of plaid button-downs. But since "long hair = unkept lololol", sure.

>unhygenic & smelly

Oh fuck off, I shower twice a day, use deodorant, and generally make every effort for that not to be true after having it pointed out to me in high school.

>out of shape

Yep. Losing weight fairly rapidly though.

>annoying

Once more: I'm posting on /r9k/.

>asexual

Nope. Not a virgin, either.

>creepy/awkward

Sure. I get shot down more often than I get a girl's number, but at least they're usually polite about it.

>etc. etc. etc.

Well, keep going, anon! Fuck, there's probably more.

Pic related. If I hadn't had basically this happen to me, I'd be so much worse off. I hate Kat now, but she might will have saved my life.
>>
>>29862887
>/pol/ tier hillbilly trash
unfortunately a lot of the people who come to this board are

/pol/ needs to be quarantined, I think it would improve all other boards
>>
>>29862712
>bitter
>jealous
yes
>mean
>entitled
no
>insecure
yes
>arrogant
a bit
It's complicated. The way women behave as a group is upsetting.
I know there are plenty of great ones though. I just don't deserve them it seems.
no, I'm not literal /pol/ like that
true
My main hobby is programming (since I was a kid). :/ I pretty much never talk about it now.
>unkept
I guess...
>unhygenic & smelly
No. I hate being not clean.
I'm almost low-tier /fit/ now I'm getting there bro.
>annoying
s-sorry
>asexual
no... no, if anything it's like I'm hypersexual now. I'm going nuts.
>creepy
>awkward
I'm sorry I'm SORRY I'M SORRY.
DAMMIT

FUCK
>>
GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD TUMBLR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29862945
honestly I know you think you're not annoying but you talk like a disgusting douche and pls get tested for autism, next.
>>
File: Ned_Flanders.png (66 KB, 200x405) Image search: [Google]
Ned_Flanders.png
66 KB, 200x405
>>29862712
>assumptions - the posterino
Why don't you go and diddly fiddly fuck yourself pham
>>
>>29862865
>violent
People posting edgy shit doesn't mean they are violent senpai
I doubt anyone on the board right now has a manifesto
>>
>bitter
yes
>jealous
yes but I succeed in hiding it usually
>mean
sometimes
>entitled
sometimes
>insecure
yes
>arrogant
no
no
not really
no
no
>unkept
sometimes
>unhygenic & smelly
only when I'm shut in and depressed
skinny fat
>annoying
no
>asexual
no
>creepy
no
>awkward
sometimes
>etc etc etc
>>
>reading every response ITT
>except for the /pol/shit which I skip
>>
>>29862712
You caught me. But I was "creepy" before I was any of the other ones. Being ostracized for being creepy led to the others that apply to me.
>>
>>29862761
>>29862816
>>29862843
>>29862940
>>29862945
>>29862969
>>29862973
>>29863058
Why do you guys do this?

Nobody cares about your gay life .
>>
>>29863073
>>29863069
I read them.
>>
>>29862712
Seeing how I am married thats why they dont want to date me.. OH WAIT THEY STILL DO you guys are all fucking losers
>>
File: 0009.jpg (176 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
0009.jpg
176 KB, 900x598
>>29863036
>i fantasize about brutally killing innocent people whom I personally don't consider innocent because they don't want to have sex with meee RE RE REEEE i'm not violent tho despite my angry outbursts at my parents and people who try to help me tho i'm normal. I'm a nice person :)
End yourself psychos.
>>
>>29863194
I see very little violent ideation on this board so I'm gonna ignore you.
>>
How do i stop being insecure without becoming arrogant? everytime i've gotten close to liking myself i've always started feeling like a cocky bastard

What's the difference between a confident person and a person who is full of himself?
>>
>>29863073
I was bored
Didn't expect any responses though
>>
>>29862712
>bitter
>jealous
>mean
>insecure
>unkept
>out of shape (extremely underweight)
>asexual
>awkward

Yeah I guess you're right.
>>
>>29862712
>>bitter
yes
>>jealous
yes
>>mean
no
>>entitled
no
>>insecure
how not to?
>>arrogant
I hate stupid bitches and feminazis
I'm mixed, suck my dick
no way
yes
>>unkept
no
>>unhygenic & smelly
my hygiene is fucking gold suck my dick
5'9 130 lbs no
>>annoying
no
>>asexual
no I fap 3 times a day
>>creepy
no
>>awkward
yep
>>etc etc etc
>>
>>29862712
>>bitter
maybe?
>>jealous
always
>>mean
only sometimes, and it's usually in jest
>>entitled
i'm not dumb enough to be entitled
>>insecure
yeah, aren't we all?
>>arrogant
not sure, doubt it
definitely sexist, don't blame them for everything though
nope, that's just silly
>>unkept
you got it
>>unhygenic & smelly
fat as fuck
>>annoying
sometimes
>>asexual
no, i'd fuck my gf on the regular
>>creepy
yep
>>awkward
sure

here's your (you), OP, have a nice day.
>>
File: hahahahahfaggot.jpg (203 KB, 585x511) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahfaggot.jpg
203 KB, 585x511
>>29863132

>2016
>being married

rofl
>>
File: 1463447520279.png (86 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463447520279.png
86 KB, 1024x1024
>>29862712

decent bait mostly because a lot of people seriously responded. The bait you laid out is effective but lacking in eloquence.
>>
File: 1462647581577.jpg (1 MB, 2550x3509) Image search: [Google]
1462647581577.jpg
1 MB, 2550x3509
>>29862712
>bitter
about life
>jealous
not really
>mean
a bit into abusive side
>entitled
to having gf?
>insecure
only about penis
>arrogant
if i achieved more than you it makes a perfect reason to be arrongant towards you
I blame myself mostly
indifferent, the loud majority of niggers cannot change that there are some wise negros
I'm somewhat proud but i dont brag about it.
i like to watch and read them but i dont find it making it a hobby if there are more interesting things to do
>unkept
i only go to local supermarket, besides people dont care about appearance unless you're quasimodo
>unhygenic & smelly
i shower everyday
6'4 and 260 lbs, im not exactly average but i dont look like wearing a parachoute
>annoying
that depends but mostly i want to find common ground with other people and get talking about things which we both find interesting
>asexual
Low sexual drive probably due to fatness.
>creepy
>awkward
>>
File: whydidievensavethis.jpg (185 KB, 664x634) Image search: [Google]
whydidievensavethis.jpg
185 KB, 664x634
>>29863073
Because answering the questions makes me think about who I am and which parts of myself I need to work on. And writing them down and posting them makes it a little harder to ignore 'em.

I mean, this board is basically verbal diarrhea anyway. I'll join in the babble if it helps me fucking think.
>>
>>29863350
>sexist
>"racism is silly"

usually people are both or neither, there's a logical disconnect when someone chooses one.
>>
File: 1391763824330.jpg (28 KB, 335x333) Image search: [Google]
1391763824330.jpg
28 KB, 335x333
>>29862712
I'm none of those things
People hate me because I always speak the truth, even when it hurts and sounds dickish
>>
>>29863399
that falls under "annoying" because you think your opinion is god, or can't tell fact from opinion at all.
That and your swollen ego.
>>
>>29863073
There are people browsing this board who think we are all as mean and nasty as we make it appear. I hope they realize it can't possibly be true.
>>
>>29863378
actually missed the racism bit, also missed the unhygienic part. thanks, anon.

yep, blacks and jews like most other anons even though i'm hispanic

>>unhygenic & smelly
i shower daily and brush almost everyday but i still end up stinking cause i'm fat and it's hot
>>
>>29863429
Given that I am more successful than 85% of the people in my life, I'd say my opinions are justified
>>
john 8:7
>>
>>29863461
So you all exaggerate how horrible you all are on an anonymous board where no-one's ever going to really know who you are? I think it's more likely that you're going to be as nasty as you actually are on here, because there are no repercussions
>>
>i'm at a bad place in life ;-; what should I do??
>make a minimal effort to improve myself?
>nah fuck it, I know! I'll just be the biggest piece of human shit that I can possibly be! that'll show those fucking normies and roasties who bullied me >:(
-robot logic
>>
>>29863636
>So you all exaggerate how horrible you all are on an anonymous board where no-one's ever going to really know who you are?
Yeah I think so. I sure am. I try to funny and offensive (but I'm never really that mean desu...). This is a board of insanity, shock humor, self-loathing and venting. Pretty much like the rest of 4chan. 4chan is generally CRAZY.. very few people can actually think this way.
>>
>>29863755
The turbo-misogynists are real though. Other robots often just join in to vent their frustration, but they don't really hate all women. They're just bitter. They do just want affection from a girl, and they'd love the shit out of her is they ever got one. Some just don't think it's possible though.
>>
>>29863399
my roommate claims the exact same shit and he is a massive cunt to everybody
>>
>>29862712
Yet they'll gladly get together with Chad even if he's racist, misogynist, mean, and arrogant.
If the majority of /r9k/ were physically attractive with status, women would consider them alpha.
>>
File: 008.jpg (60 KB, 623x449) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
60 KB, 623x449
Women love psychopaths.

OP BTFO
>>
>>29862712
this post is gay
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.